Pages:
Author

Topic: Pool Hosting Service http://www.mp-hosting.co.uk - page 2. (Read 4421 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
Can't find the order number, but I do have an open ticket 209706.  I had sent in the source for the code this morning

Invoice number 20  Its a coin i designed
pm sent with ip address
legendary
NodeMasters
Can't find the order number, but I do have an open ticket 209706.  I had sent in the source for the code this morning

ho yes I remember mpos pool your src your coin

Ok
I compiled the coin and it's running
Mpos was setup and running
Did you login to the pool?
Activity: 161
Merit: 100

legendary
NodeMasters
If anyone has used these guys could you give me a hand?  I ordered, got coin made and coin built by them.  I sign into my own pool and try to runa  miner and get configuration not set up.  I tried to use the VPN to connect to the server but I am getting a black box where I can type in but do nothing.
hi
 What's your order no?
I'm just about to goto bed I will have a quick look for you.
If anyone has used these guys could you give me a hand?  I ordered, got coin made and coin built by them.  I sign into my own pool and try to runa  miner and get configuration not set up.  I tried to use the VPN to connect to the server but I am getting a black box where I can type in but do nothing.
Just ordered from them, very very fast, faster than I expected.  Will defiantly be using them again.

Dracolumina
Ouroboros-Software

Coming soon. Faldoran Scrypt Coin (FSC)
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
HEX: Longer pays better
Had a few issues today as you get with all things, and man was this guy on the ball !

Fixed in next to no time and prevented the same thing happening again.

Excellent AFTER SALES as well as pre sales which is nice to see as most only care about pre sales and then to hell with customer.

A breadth of fresh air  THANKS

cheers
Mark

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Ok I have to say the service and professionalism is A+ , had heaps of questions and wants and needs and has surpassed all my expectations

THIS GUY IS AWESOME A+

will post when completed !!
legendary
NodeMasters
Let me know when its ready. I'm very interested.

Yes will do
legendary
NodeMasters
I'm pleasded to let you all know that
our merge mining platform is undergoing it final phase of testing,

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
HEX: Longer pays better
I also must put a vouch in for this service.

Very quick service for a two coin nomp setup, am now hoping to get a little discount to add a 3rd coin Wink

legendary
NodeMasters
Would I be able to have a private pool setup and be able to add new coins when they come out?

I want to know as well if the pool could handle 30-50 GH worth of X11 and 10-25 GH Scrypt.

Q   Would I be able to have a private pool setup and be able to add new coins when they come out?
A.  Hi yes I can do that for you we can remove the pool connections info so that you are the only one who know the port setting.

Q.  I want to know as well if the pool could handle 30-50 GH worth of X11 and 10-25 GH Scrypt.
A.  Not a problem with both if you look at our website  it has the info on there.

IF you want any more info let me know

Thanks
Paul
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Would I be able to have a private pool setup and be able to add new coins when they come out?

I want to know as well if the pool could handle 30-50 GH worth of X11 and 10-25 GH Scrypt.
legendary
NodeMasters
I was talking to a friend about this earlier and we have some experience in OpenVZ / VPS.

We were thinking of setting up a VPS container (maybe template) that had everything setup, so that you can just deploy multiple containers.. Actually I rather not say everything BUT if you have any interest in this area, we can definitely talk.

PM Sent
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
I was talking to a friend about this earlier and we have some experience in OpenVZ / VPS.

We were thinking of setting up a VPS container (maybe template) that had everything setup, so that you can just deploy multiple containers.. Actually I rather not say everything BUT if you have any interest in this area, we can definitely talk.

legendary
NodeMasters
NEW WALLET DOGEBC FOR LINUX DOWNLOAD

Just done our first Linux wallet for Dogeblack coin

legendary
NodeMasters
Launch Compiles
Do you need all your wallets professionally compiled?
Maybe we can help

We can compile you wallets for most linux OS (Ubunutu and CentOS.) and Windows
legendary
NodeMasters
Hi
shop now open for orders

http://www.mp-hosting.co.uk

legendary
NodeMasters
Status update 

Service Build status.
Build Website (80% done)
Single coin on MPOS (100% done taking orders NOW)

NOMP (65% done)
Multi coin on NOMP (80%)
Website hosting. (100% done)

legendary
NodeMasters
ok what coins would you like to see supported?

i am building the system to allow for fast setups
from order to pool built
should take no more than 20 - 30 mins max for a single coin

So you will be able to see your pool in under 1 hour

Then its the block chain sync that can take longer.
I don't have any control over that bit,  it takes as long as it takes  Grin

even though you won't be able to mine the pool till its synced up
i think its important that you can see whats going on with the pool.

Pages:
Jump to: