Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL] Mining-Dutch ( SOLO,PARTY,POOLED + MULTIPORT + Currency Convertion) - page 3. (Read 28367 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Please can you update your pool to the following version for Gulden. https://github.com/Gulden/gulden-official/releases/tag/v2.0.0.11 before next week Tuesday.
Please also review https://github.com/Gulden/gulden-official/blob/master/mining_documentation/mining_Gulden.md for optimal settings.

Let me know if you have any issues.
Activity: 126
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
I have a Baikal X10 and I'm using multialgo with Mining Dutch, I have try to use the algorithm switch tool but I can not find the X10;
the miner is on the same subnet of the PC where I have install the utility and search the specific IP set up on Baikal but doesn't work.

Someone can help me ?

thx
Activity: 13
They resent payment already, took them around a week to response/rectify to the support tick.
Activity: 13
Anyone having withdraw issues?
I requested a withdraw few days ago, 23-07-2018

Status Payed = Confirm but no Transaction Details on the Info Column?
Activity: 18
comparsion mining-dutch vs prohashing and viabtc .
with 6 antminer s9 13.5TH i get 0.00085020 BTC in 8 hours mining ca 6,22$
mining prohashing pool             0.00138493                                 ca10.11$
mining viabtc  pool                   0.00134657                                  ca 9.83$

Activity: 11
Hi All.

Hi Cryptofarmer,
i have a huge Problem with your Pool using Awesome Miner.

If i, lets say, mine Neoscrypt with round about 50 Machines, your Dashboard is only showing 20 to 30 of them, and half of them as Dead.

BUT: on the real Desktops, they are mining and finding accepted shares ALL THE TIME! Everything is running quite well.

And this happens with nearly ALL algos on my Machines, mining on your Pool.

Awesome Miner reports: "No Accepted Shares found in 3 Minutes", wich my Miners on the Console proof wrong.

If i check that with all Machines on another Pools, with same Algo, everything is absolutly working fine!

If you like, i can document this, cause this Problem is to reproduce everytime with ease. In the Moment i'm not mining on your Pool, because of this.

Can you please declare this to me? Is there anything i can do? Other Thing: why can't i view Poolstats of Mimning Dutch on Awesomeminer, like on every other Pool? Miningpool Hub works quite fine, with same Settings on Username.

Thank you for Help!
I the meantime, i switched off your Pool in Awesome Miner, cause it has cost me a lot money till now.
The Numbers aren't correct and something is wrong with the stettings of this Pool. Hope this can be solved.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Hello. I'd like to try your pool because I like how transparent everything is.
However the NemosMiner which supports auto-switching between algos doesn't support your pool. It's open source though and I might be able make it work somehow, but maybe there's a miner with auto-switching functions that support your pool?
Activity: 44
API documentation now available here:
www.mining-dutch.nl/?page=apidoc

https://www.mining-dutch.nl/pools/dogecoin.php?page=api&action=getuserstatus&api_key= 'Please login to display your key' &id= 'Please login to display your account id'

Doc says : "Replace: "dogecoin" with the pool you want data from, use the algorithm's merged coin for total data per algorithm"
I've been trying all kind of things but I'm unable to put a definition on "the algorithm's merged coin ".

Could you give a working example with sha256?
Ok so I figured it out myself. The merged coin is availble in the center of the web screen, in case of SHA256 it's crowncoin. Works well for getuserstatus, but I am unable to find a way, thru ONE api call, to get the user balance in BTC equivalent. I  could iterate on all existing coins and make the math, but this would be really bad in term of performance and approach. Guidance would be highly appreciated.
Activity: 44
API documentation now available here:
www.mining-dutch.nl/?page=apidoc

https://www.mining-dutch.nl/pools/dogecoin.php?page=api&action=getuserstatus&api_key= 'Please login to display your key' &id= 'Please login to display your account id'

Doc says : "Replace: "dogecoin" with the pool you want data from, use the algorithm's merged coin for total data per algorithm"
I've been trying all kind of things but I'm unable to put a definition on "the algorithm's merged coin ".

Could you give a working example with sha256?
Activity: 42
hi

i have a 8 nvidia 1070 rig working in simplemining.

i want to put them working in mining-dutch neoscrypt.

can someone help please
Activity: 343
Merit: 102
Hopefully you add ability to autoexchange to any coin you mine. thats one of the reason i actually mine in another pool because i dont have to manually trade coins. accumulating a big amount of coins just to trade is sometimes a pain when your just chasing profitability.
Activity: 8
Hy, the mining dutch pool has multi algo suport for a baikal giant x10?
Thanks.
 would be nice to see Guncoin wallet fixed
is this pool even being monitored? the earnings are not being transfered . gonna give till morning and then pulling the plug and asking awesome miner to take this pool of of the software. it would be nice to see some fixes going and more than 1 or 2 cents being mined . this is not right . hope they fix it as it looks promising but just not paying very well or out to coin wallets.
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
For quark algo it shows a 6 times more profitability than it is actually for days. Why?
hoping things will go better tommorow. not much profit today . have a good day
how do i withdraw from gun account when ready to do so. i see no withdraw or transfer option when i go to the gun pool . i see my balance just no way to get coins transfered to gun wallet. and what is the min for gun wallet to transfer . neat pool other than that. thanks

Update. disregard this question as i found the auto payout beside the wallet for gun.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Authorized Gunbot reseller > gunbot.vip
HI dev.
I set convertion all scrypt coin to LTC.
L+ in work.
Why any coins caunt as BTC? I need LTC not BTC:
Activity: 56
Please give me correct settings for S9 (Multiport).
Thank You.
Pages:
Jump to: