Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL] [VARDIFF] [DOGECOIN] Doge House - We won't let you down! [PPLNS] - page 4. (Read 10376 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Hey admin, wake up !!!!! We're all gonna leave your pool, so please for the love of god do anything, it's annoying as fuck to can't login to your site !!
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
What is going on with the pool?  Should i consider another pool until this is fixed? Usually the admin fixed the issues within minutes , never been disconected more than 3-4 minutes. But whats going on now?

Are there any better pools for doge?

The only other i found is https://pool.dogechain.info/
Has 1240 miners, but only 551 MH/s

PS: Found another faster one

https://doge.hashfaster.com does 2 GH/s poolrate
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
What is going on with the pool?  Should i consider another pool until this is fixed? Usually the admin fixed the issues within minutes , never been disconected more than 3-4 minutes. But whats going on now?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
i have been trying to log into the site for the past few hours and i'm not able to either. They need to set up new servers or switch to PROP instead of PPLNS.
Activity: 260
When the pool is "overloaded", is the payout and shares guaranteed not to be lost?
Are you gonna do something about this overloaded issue? If you wanna go bigger you are gonna overload more...
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018
Current pool rate : 6.437889 GH/s
Pool is overloaded. Its probably calculating a huge PPLNS round. Give the pool 10-20 minutes then start hitting refresh!

Well at least the pool hashrate is updating.  My miners are still mining, but my auto payouts have stopped.  I'll give till morning, then I am pointing them elsewhere.

-----  BACK UP!! ----- 

Just as I finished writing.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Can't seem to get to dashboard for the last few hours.

"Current pool rate : 6.37769 GH/s
Pool is overloaded. Its probably calculating a huge PPLNS round. Give the pool 10-20 minutes then start hitting refresh!"

Any thoughts?
Activity: 78
Merit: 11
I tried this pool, but have not good experience. My day's income with 1550 kh/s was 28300 DOGE/day but all calculators say it has to be not less than 42500. I asked this question in IRC support, got an explanation with many f**king words that it may vary and when I asked why the difference is so big - I was kicked out from the chat room. The same happened with a guy who supported me and said that he also had a big discrepancy. So may be that's a good pool to mine but support is not perfect.

This might be due the fact we get quite some 'users' (usually other pools with their proxies) saying that we cheat on the payout. This might be the reason, but i was not online.

On the other note: We reached 6Ghash!
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
I tried this pool, but have not good experience. My day's income with 1550 kh/s was 28300 DOGE/day but all calculators say it has to be not less than 42500. I asked this question in IRC support, got an explanation with many f**king words that it may vary and when I asked why the difference is so big - I was kicked out from the chat room. The same happened with a guy who supported me and said that he also had a big discrepancy. So may be that's a good pool to mine but support is not perfect.
Activity: 345
Nice mining pool ive been mining since 26 th December.
However today was a day with a lot of orphaned doges. Is it because of the ddos attack?
Currently at 3.25Ghash/s!
550mhash and still growing!
2 blocks found, thanks for digging with us! We are going to get a better server. We are planning on buying a server with an Xeon E3-1245 and 32GB Ram. Keep on digging fellow shibes
C'mon, we just need one block to start having fun. Just now!
I was working the whole day setting up a pool, and finally its done. This pool won't let you down, no 'wait 24 hours for your payout'... Just relax and start mining.

http://dogehouse.org/

In case this server is not fast enough we can transfer to a new faster server with less then 5 minutes of downtime, just awesome.. Right?

So what are you waiting for? Join now!
Pages:
Jump to: