Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL] YAAMP.COM multipool multialgo profit switch with exchange - page 2. (Read 181058 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
pools give miners less variance on income, but "luck" doesn't change, and payments are, in the long run, slightly reduced because of pool fees.
both your points 1 and 2 are true.
no. it cant be both true. as you can see, im asking about pool`s code logic. specially to avoid such answers i was trying to write in pm @Epsylon3. but i have 0 Merit at this forum and cant do that. so im asking the pool developer here in this thread.   

I don't see why not, please explain.

because question was not about luck. question was about can pool devide work of finding new block to parallelize calculations between workers or not? or they all just mining like solo miners but on one pools wallet and dividing only rewards?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
pools give miners less variance on income, but "luck" doesn't change, and payments are, in the long run, slightly reduced because of pool fees.
no. it cant be both true. as you can see, im asking about pool`s code logic. specially to avoid such answers i was trying to write in pm @Epsylon3. but i have 0 Merit at this forum and cant do that. so im asking the pool developer here in this thread.   

I don't see why not, please explain.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
this thread is for yiimp project, not a support thread for all the sites using it
HI!

first of all - thanx for your open source projects which helps miners all around the world.

im asking just couple minutes of your time to help us with very hot dispute between me and one yiimp-pool owner. today we were swearing about simple things but cant get along. 

1. my opinion is that yiimp pool just helps miners less dependent on luck. and actually pool with 1000 workers is finding new block exactly like 1000 the same solo miner. and the only difference between them - the accounting system of distribution of reward based on submitting shares. and the only purpose of shares - allow to calculate the real hasrate of worker and pay him appropriate reward.

2. my friend pool owner argues that pool is splitting the work between workers to find new block. and that the pools paying per shares because shares - is the parts of work which workers doing for pool. he told me that pool can split all possible nonce values to divide the work between miners. and that share submitted to pool is a proof of such completed work. then pool gives the miner new work.

after many hour of discussion my arguments completely run out. PLEASE help us to dot the Is!

p.s. sorry for bad english. hope you can understand my explanation

this thread is for yiimp project, not a support thread for all the sites using it
HI!

first of all - thanx for your open source projects which helps miners all around the world.

im asking just couple minutes of your time to help us with very hot dispute between me and one yiimp-pool owner. today we were swearing about simple things but cant get along. 

1. my opinion is that yiimp pool just helps miners less dependent on luck. and actually pool with 1000 workers is finding new block exactly like 1000 the same solo miner. and the only difference between them - the accounting system of distribution of reward based on submitting shares. and the only purpose of shares - allow to calculate the real hashrate of worker and pay him appropriate reward.

2. my friend pool owner argues that pool is splitting the work between workers to find new block. and that the pools paying per shares because shares - is the parts of work which workers doing for pool. he told me that pool can split all possible nonce values to divide the work between miners. and that share submitted to pool is a proof of such completed work. then pool gives the miner new work.

after many hour of discussion my arguments completely run out. PLEASE help us to dot the Is!

p.s. sorry for bad english. hope you can understand my explanation
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
Hello CREA miners!

Today at 12pm CET there will be a snaptshot of the CREA network for a Swap to CREA 2.0.
The old CREA 1.0 network will no longer have support from the team and the exchanges.

The new CREA 2.0 consensus protocol won't support mining since it will be DPOS.

+info: https://creaproject.io/crea-2-swap-en/

But there is no info on how to do the swap.. or the app. to do it.

rm -rf crea
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003
Hello CREA miners!

Today at 12pm CET there will be a snaptshot of the CREA network for a Swap to CREA 2.0.
The old CREA 1.0 network will no longer have support from the team and the exchanges.

But there is no info on how to do the swap.. or the app. to do it.
Activity: 567
Merit: 255
Hello CREA miners!

Activity: 5
Hi, what's the problem? I got 601 paid 589 but in fact there are 499 on the exchange
Wallet: DDSa87m5e989iTuttSZPdPj6RTcqpsYk3Z
copper member
Activity: 249
Merit: 26
High quality Design for Cryptocurrency
can you please how to change diff in yaamp pool on my server config example sha , or scrypt algo . when set manual change diff in config , not work , and how to restart stratum ? please help
Activity: 162
@Epsylon3

Is yiimp.eu down??? Shocked
please help me with these errors:

hmq1725, bad mining address ...
address is on the wrong coin ...

found my mistake, it turned out to be a case sensitive issue, the algo names need to be small instead of capital

How can equihash coins be included in yaamp / yiimp?
Activity: 5
Ok guys what is wrong with XVG mining?
At first I thought I was just miscalculating stuff but now I'm certain that some XVG just vaporizes somewhere.

On 30th of april I had about 900 XVG on my wallet. Now, 3,5 months later, the balance is 1560 while the yiimp statistics show that only during the last 2 months I was paid over 940 XVG... so that alone would make my balance over 1800 with 1,5 months still missing, and the miner is on basically 24/7.

Just today I made a quick check.
Few hours ago I took a screenshot and here are the numbers from my electrum wallet:
last payment +2.3937, balance 1560.5411
Now, just 3 hours later with another payment received:
last payment +1.0514, balance 1560.8581

So I received 0.31 xvg instead of 1.05... I know the fee is 2%, not 70% right?
It must be going on for quite a while now. I believe I should have a balance of over 2500 xvg by now.

What is the cause of this? Does anyone else have such experiences with the pool/wallet?

EDIT:
I just checked on verge-blockchain.info and I was right, the total amount received is 2491 XVG (sent 11 just to be clear) so where the heck almost a 1000 disappeared from my wallet?
On the wallet it looks like whenever I receive a new amount the balance on every previous transaction shrinks.
For example balance by the transactions I mentioned earlier now says:
+2.3937 - balance 1558.7582
+1.0514 - balance 1559.8097
+1.4498 - balance 1561.2596 (current).
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
Activity: 22
Yes, I have no issues with payouts, I am getting paid each and every time.

ok, may I ask at which coin you have no problems with the payment? So I did not get my BTC!
Activity: 7
Yes, I have no issues with payouts, I am getting paid each and every time.
Activity: 22
Hey. I noticed this behaviour several times now on yiimp verge wallet dashboard.
To make it clear, my total earned amount is going down since last night with about 6 verge.
I know it is not that much, but why is that happening?
Why are they robbing me?

hi, they have never paid me, so they mince in another pool, such as: https://www.starpool.biz
There you get your rewards for sure, I myself mine there for several months
Pages:
Jump to: