Pages:
Author

Topic: Pooledbits.com No LTC Received - page 2. (Read 1742 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 250
May 02, 2013, 06:55:21 PM
I've just spent 2 days mining LTC at pooledbits.com and not a single reward has turned up. about 400khs as well. Anyone else have the same trouble?

I tried it out for 24 hours with about 460 kH/s.  The indicated per-share rate for most shares was ridiculously low (a handful of satoshis).  The shares completed indicated on their website appears to have a somewhat loose relation to shares reported completed by my miners. Combine those with a lack of an official presence here or in the Litecoin forum...at this point, I'm inclined to cut my losses and switch to another pool.

Wow I just made a post regarding this. I'm also about to leave this pool. Problem is iv been mining for almost two days now and I'm so close to a payout. It's not even funny. Who do you guys recommend for ltc?
Activity: 651
Merit: 501
My PGP Key: 92C7689C
May 02, 2013, 02:06:42 PM
I've just spent 2 days mining LTC at pooledbits.com and not a single reward has turned up. about 400khs as well. Anyone else have the same trouble?

I tried it out for 24 hours with about 460 kH/s.  The indicated per-share rate for most shares was ridiculously low (a handful of satoshis).  The shares completed indicated on their website appears to have a somewhat loose relation to shares reported completed by my miners. Combine those with a lack of an official presence here or in the Litecoin forum...at this point, I'm inclined to cut my losses and switch to another pool.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
May 02, 2013, 07:57:11 AM
Pages:
Jump to: