Pages:
Author

Topic: [Poolerino.com] 0% fee - nothing less! Information and QA thread - page 2. (Read 8981 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Will CR pool ever be fixed? Seems to be hashing to the rhythm of its own blockchain (forked I assume); can't transfer coins. Not a big deal. I try it every so often just in case it came back to life.

Problem was: We did payout orphaned blocks as there was some fork in the chain. The orphaned were reported to late, so we are in debt of 13 million coins.
I did buy that amount from my own pocket and transfered them to the pool as we speak.

Payouts will run very soon. Im sorry for that.

Mike
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Will CR pool ever be fixed? Seems to be hashing to the rhythm of its own blockchain (forked I assume); can't transfer coins. Not a big deal. I try it every so often just in case it came back to life.
Activity: 1
im locked too without any response since 2 weeks

User : mikexhunter

Pool : Dogecoins
Activity: 13
Omg Still locked and not respond from Doge poolerino admin T.T
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
FreshTheGame
Activity: 13
Hello My Account Still Locked I MAIL YOU from 2 July And My Account Still Locked Until NOW Not Respond or email from you website

Username : m1hlm

Pool Dogecoins
We found out that our webserver had some hickups. Its solved now for every pool.

Sorry for that!

Mike
Guys I need to know which of our pools wont let you in ?!

doge ? eac ? or one of the other ?
legendary
Activity: 938
same thing, can't login.  Can't get email for password reset either. Created new account. entered captcha. Nothing.
Activity: 7

As we posted in the forums and twitter + facebook: we were down 72h due to very heavy ddos attack. Had to switch servers and providers.
Back to normal right now! Sorry for that downtime.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Same thing here, cannot login since about yesterday, I type my username and password and it takes me back to the login page. Cannot reset password, or send mail. Help/info greatly appreciated! Much poolerino@!
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
i can't login and i can't send you mail. my username is the same
legendary
Activity: 952
Hi I was wondering if you would be interested in setting up a multipool for Scrypt-N that paid out in GBC.  There would be a bounty for doing this?
one of your top hashers on usde1.  sonnypayback  tried to login but the web page does not populate . it has been two days now. please advise my email

[email protected]

As we posted in the forums and twitter + facebook: we were down 72h due to very heavy ddos attack. Had to switch servers and providers.
Back to normal right now! Sorry for that downtime.

Mike
Activity: 1
one of your top hashers on usde1.  sonnypayback  tried to login but the web page does not populate . it has been two days now. please advise my email

[email protected]
What happened to NobleCoin pool?
cryptominer (about 3 hours ago)
I have been mining for about 2 hrs but I still have not been credited for the work done. Is there something wrong with the pool??

The PROP stats shows that I have been submitting valid shares. But the Acc Info shows confirmed 172.6 and unconfirmed 0.. Why is that so ?

Is it just me or are there others that's having this problem ??

noble_gluck (about 3 hours ago)
i have this problem

in transactions too many Orphaned blocks

sofaking (about 2 hours ago)
haven't got any single nobl for last 5 hours

prop stats working fine, as i see, but there are no transactions showed, nor orphaned nor confirmed

or unconfirmed

noble_gluck (39 minutes ago)
wtf with nobl coin balance?!?!

cryptominer (about 1 hour ago)
So I wonder where are all the coins going??

Its fixed.
Sorry for the delay, but we admins used the long weekend here in germany to have some days off. Unfortunately the pool did not send out the cronjob error email so we noticed days to late.
bumbacoin / clot has a new wallet. Could you update your pool to be ready

Is updated as we speak...
Merit: 290
bumbacoin / clot has a new wallet. Could you update your pool to be ready
Activity: 21
What happened to NobleCoin pool?
I have been mining for about 2 hrs but I still have not been credited for the work done. Is there something wrong with the pool??

The PROP stats shows that I have been submitting valid shares. But the Acc Info shows confirmed 172.6 and unconfirmed 0.. Why is that so ?

Is it just me or are there others that's having this problem ??

i have this problem

in transactions too many Orphaned blocks

haven't got any single nobl for last 5 hours

prop stats working fine, as i see, but there are no transactions showed, nor orphaned nor confirmed

or unconfirmed

noble_gluck (39 minutes ago)
wtf with nobl coin balance?!?!

cryptominer (about 1 hour ago)
So I wonder where are all the coins going??
Don't know what is gong on with the LTC Poolerino pool but have refreshed the page a lot(200+) of times and can't connect to the site. And when it connect and I have to login it goes to a blank screen after the login.
 The last couple of days it doesn't connect a lot of times on the first try.

What is going on?

We have strong database problems for the frontends. Thats why we began to move the db to new servers. Startet with doge and will continue the next days.

Sorry for that but will be fixed soon!
Pages:
Jump to: