Pages:
Author

Topic: Poor support on exchanges - page 2. (Read 278 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
January 08, 2018, 02:14:18 PM
Is there any exchange which have good support? Im freaking out on those shitty exchanges which needs months to answer of fucking question. Bittrex was one of better exchanges out there, but im waiting 20 days to answer me on support ticket. Is that normal? I wish all those lame exchanges to shut off. They take so much money every second every day, and they still dont have proper support, and what poor support means? It means they dont give a fuck about their customers, they only think about money. Becouse i didnt saw on any exchange that taking money doesnt work. They took their fees perfectly, no single problem with it. Liqui too, i cant login on their exchange, and they dont answer for days too. In this volaite crypto world even 1 minute can be important, and they dont answer for days or weeks. How the fuck is that possible?

Many of these exchanges simply cannot handle the sheer volume they are experiencing. The past few months have seen record numbers of users, and most exchanges are staffed by a small number of people busy trying to upgrade their infrastructure to handle the number of people. By doing this they solve future problems but at the same time it takes away from their ability to answer support tickets for current users.

Your frustrations are understandable and I'm in no way defending any of these exchanges, but I think it helps to understand both sides of the situation.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 02:04:08 PM
Is there any exchange which have good support? Im freaking out on those shitty exchanges which needs months to answer of fucking question. Bittrex was one of better exchanges out there, but im waiting 20 days to answer me on support ticket. Is that normal? I wish all those lame exchanges to shut off. They take so much money every second every day, and they still dont have proper support, and what poor support means? It means they dont give a fuck about their customers, they only think about money. Becouse i didnt saw on any exchange that taking money doesnt work. They took their fees perfectly, no single problem with it. Liqui too, i cant login on their exchange, and they dont answer for days too. In this volaite crypto world even 1 minute can be important, and they dont answer for days or weeks. How the fuck is that possible?
Pages:
Jump to: