Pages:
Author

Topic: POP Network: streaming economy built on blockchain & AI - page 7. (Read 989 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
where could i get more information about what happened with TRON and POP, also if its an ERC20 token any reason why its not on UNIswap?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
What is the current circulating supply of POP network? I know total is 1.6 bn but is it all in circulation?

800.000.000 circulation
Activity: 44
What is the current circulating supply of POP network? I know total is 1.6 bn but is it all in circulation?
Activity: 77
What is the total circulation of this coin?
Activity: 54
planned marketing or listings?
Activity: 66
Tell us briefly what this project is about?

It is an ecosystem of blockchain and artificial intelligence applications built to power the streaming economy

Sounds interesting. What do these components include?
Activity: 65

It is an ecosystem of blockchain and artificial intelligence applications built to power the streaming economy
Activity: 66
Activity: 54
If I have the required amount of POP and have downloaded the Masternode is it just sit and wait until Mainnet is released?
brand new
Activity: 0
I want to download app for iphon but i can not find , have any app for iphon?
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Suggest researching on popchest.com before investing a penny into this project/another ERC-20 token dump.
Before market crash, looks like owners did an exit in 2018.
Telegram is dead token shill channel.
The dates on github are pathetic, no development is being done in month, owner is likely busy trying to list this dump on more exchanges https://github.com/popnetwork
Some forks here and there and that's it, only real development that seems to have been done is connect the wallet and stake feature on a token pre-generated in 2018.
/thread

Yes, this is an old project even based on their roadmap and market charts. Maybe they are trying to be more active now because of the hype in yield farming. From their current listing, it seems they are still actively traded and pumped starting last March. For yield farmers, just do your digging first before being lured by high ROI.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/pop-network#markets
Activity: 247
Merit: 13
Suggest researching on popchest.com before investing a penny into this project/another ERC-20 token dump.
Before market crash, looks like owners did an exit in 2018.
Telegram is dead token shill channel.
The dates on github are pathetic, no development is being done in month, owner is likely busy trying to list this dump on more exchanges https://github.com/popnetwork
Some forks here and there and that's it, only real development that seems to have been done is connect the wallet and stake feature on a token pre-generated in 2018.
/thread
copper member
Activity: 14

DRAG. DROP. DECENTRALIZE.

POP Network is a user-friendly ecosystem of blockchain and AI applications built to power the streaming
economy. Our vision is a universal system for turning attention into real-world goods and services.

THE FUTURE IS DECENTRALIZED

The decentralized web movement is
coming to overtake YouTube, Netflix,
and Spotify. POP Network is bringing
that dream to life.

DISRUPTION MEANS OPPORTUNITY

A few corporations dominate the
streaming economy. Blockchain and
artificial intelligence change
everything.
Pages:
Jump to: