Pages:
Author

Topic: Popular Altcoins - page 2. (Read 2614 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 101
June 26, 2019, 07:42:25 AM
What’re the popular Altcoins crypto lovers are mostly using? Better if the coin has a low transaction fee too.
There are lots of good altcoins that are competing with Bitcoin in terms of being fast and offering a cheaper transactions fees. One alt coin I think you're going to like is litecoin and another good thing about litecoin is that it is very fast. I do know that it is not the only fast alt coin there is, there are other ones as well. But let's go with litecoin and you're going to like it. Especially now that the price of Bitcoin is getting high, the rate for transaction will be getting high as well. So this is the best time to start making use of litecoin.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
June 25, 2019, 09:25:44 AM
There are hundreds of popular coins that have been successful in stealing the attraction of as many as traders and investors. In what types of coins you want to invest? You need already established coins or new ones just hitting or about to hit the market? Some of already established coins are Binance coin, Ripple, Ethereum, bitcoin, EOS, Tron, OmiseGo, NEO, stellar.
Binance coin is still new in crypto. It just created on 2017 back then but i agree if that's one of the best coin out there.

evaluate and research is needed before we drop our money to any cryptocurrency project
and thats not only for IEO, ICO or any project thats already tradeable in the market my friend
why ? simple, because its all about money,,
regards
He asks how you determine a ICO or IEO is good or not. All investors would be looking for profit after invested on those projects, you don't need to tell him again about the reason.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
June 25, 2019, 09:20:30 AM
There are hundreds of popular coins that have been successful in stealing the attraction of as many as traders and investors. In what types of coins you want to invest? You need already established coins or new ones just hitting or about to hit the market? Some of already established coins are Binance coin, Ripple, Ethereum, bitcoin, EOS, Tron, OmiseGo, NEO, stellar.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 25, 2019, 09:03:41 AM
Just go to coinmarketcap and look at top 10 altcoins. I think that ETH is the most used coin, because it is used almost for everything like daily transactions among crypto participants, buying stuff and contributing to crypto related projects.
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
IT, Sport, Crypto
June 25, 2019, 08:30:03 AM
I like GRIN, LEO, LINK

I also advise Cloud Token (only the beginning of the project), read more about it here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloud-token-crypto-wallet-with-high-income-trend-5157220 , I advise you to sort out the topic so as not to blame yourself for the lost opportunity! 💪

P.S. The project token has the ability to do x10 before the end of the year.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
June 25, 2019, 08:11:15 AM
Afternoon everyone. In my opinion, before choosing the best token, it is very important to evaluate how valuable solution is in everyday life. Kinda this is also about further growth opportunities of one or another token and solution, prospects etc. What do you pay attention to, while finding a new ICO/IEO project?

evaluate and research is needed before we drop our money to any cryptocurrency project
and thats not only for IEO, ICO or any project thats already tradeable in the market my friend
why ? simple, because its all about money,,
regards
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 25, 2019, 08:02:30 AM
Basically, SonicX is faster, more efficient and secure platform for gaming and payments. And what I really find advanced - SonicX blockchain uses delegated Proof-of-Stake and masternode networks that provides highest grade transparency and security through on-chain digital governance. Of course, there are truly many benefits and I recommend you to Google SonicX and visit their website to explore more, cause project definitely worth attention. And share your opinion afterwards, very interested to know Smiley

Hmmm, that sounds more than interesting and attractive so far, will for sure have a closer look. And yeah, of course will share my opinion with you afterwards. Thank you very much for recommendation Wink
Activity: 84
June 25, 2019, 07:59:56 AM
To tell the truth, that sounds very familiar, but I cannot remember for sure. Can you please elaborate more on what exactly SonicX is bringing? Definitely interested to know more about the project

Basically, SonicX is faster, more efficient and secure platform for gaming and payments. And what I really find advanced - SonicX blockchain uses delegated Proof-of-Stake and masternode networks that provides highest grade transparency and security through on-chain digital governance. Of course, there are truly many benefits and I recommend you to Google SonicX and visit their website to explore more, cause project definitely worth attention. And share your opinion afterwards, very interested to know Smiley
June 25, 2019, 07:49:39 AM
Well, absolutely agree with you on your approach towards the things that matter! Well, probably the most advanced solution I have met lately is SonicX project - heard of them? They are widely discussed these days Wink

To tell the truth, that sounds very familiar, but I cannot remember for sure. Can you please elaborate more on what exactly SonicX is bringing? Definitely interested to know more about the project
June 25, 2019, 07:47:32 AM
Good afternoon sir. I fully agree with you. In my opinion, for sure we cannot choose one or another solution without evaluating its prospects. And talking about me, I always have a look at the idea at first, then the team, then at value and at practical use project brings. By the way, do you have any advanced projects in mind to recommend?

Well, absolutely agree with you on your approach towards the things that matter! Well, probably the most advanced solution I have met lately is SonicX project - heard of them? They are widely discussed these days Wink
June 25, 2019, 07:43:39 AM
Afternoon everyone. In my opinion, before choosing the best token, it is very important to evaluate how valuable solution is in everyday life. Kinda this is also about further growth opportunities of one or another token and solution, prospects etc. What do you pay attention to, while finding a new ICO/IEO project?

Good afternoon sir. I fully agree with you. In my opinion, for sure we cannot choose one or another solution without evaluating its prospects. And talking about me, I always have a look at the idea at first, then the team, then at value and at practical use project brings. By the way, do you have any advanced projects in mind to recommend?
June 25, 2019, 07:39:12 AM
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
June 25, 2019, 04:26:23 AM
What’re the popular Altcoins crypto lovers are mostly using? Better if the coin has a low transaction fee too.
I think most traders now hold quite a lot of XRP. XRP really does not have too high volatility unless there are too bad news or the price of the BTC is manipulated.
For me, XRP is really a perfect altcoin. Transaction fees are extremely low and the processing speed of blocks is very fast. High liquidity and it is really good for traders.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
June 25, 2019, 03:28:10 AM

Bitcoincash, etherium, ripple , monero, neo and you may also include bitcoin2 that lately launch in exchanges site, Its seem btc2 has a potential to rise as well like what happen in btch and etherium. Its good start to buy it now while its in a low value.When you look back too its highest value it reach around $6 per coin, so there's a big chance it will come back on that price again soon.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 25, 2019, 03:02:15 AM
you can see the coins that is mostly recommended as the top altcoins which are top coins at the market cap.  But the question is, are the this the only beneficial coins in the market? Or just because they are topped ranked? The answer is no they are not the only altcoins with benefits.
maybe with the top coinmarketcap list, we can't determine whether the coin will be profitable, but I think at least the coin can be a safe coin to be chosen, avoid scam and possibly will be potential in the future.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
June 25, 2019, 02:32:41 AM

I still always use Dogecoin like as a coin to exchange between the exchanges because its fee is very cheap and the transaction speed is very fast
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 25, 2019, 01:45:01 AM
you can see the coins that is mostly recommended as the top altcoins which are top coins at the market cap.  But the question is, are the this the only beneficial coins in the market? Or just because they are topped ranked? The answer is no they are not the only altcoins with benefits.
Activity: 429
June 25, 2019, 12:29:47 AM
ETH LTC XMR XRP is the most famous altcoins today so if you invest in altcoins you select those coins because I'm certain that when you invest there and the value of your hold is great money you can earn.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
June 24, 2019, 11:04:49 PM
I want give you best suggest and popular currency, which I always trying to hold.
BTC
ETH
BNB coin
XRP
BCH
it will depend your mind, which currency now you want accept. In fact remember it, These are all popular profit currency.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
June 24, 2019, 10:55:49 PM

If you want to using some altcoins with low fee, maybe you can using DOGE coin.
I often to using DOGE coin when i want to transfer my coin to avoid high fee, because the tx fee is cheap in DOGE.
Other coin you may want to try : Waves coin. You can even create new waves token with low fee.
Pages:
Jump to: