Pages:
Author

Topic: Popular crypto trading signals 50x cheaper - page 2. (Read 20104 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
February 17, 2019, 01:22:42 PM
Would just like to point out that the OP list of signals is misleading.

Blockchain Whispers, probably the number 1 in crypto signals is NOT included and neither is the Oriental Whales/Dolphin Circle.

I paid yesterday and am very disappointed that these are still advertised as included on the home page of the Discord channel but are missing once you have paid your money.

There are some other varied sources so it is not a complete washout but that doesn't cover my disappointment.

BEWARE what you are buying.
Why you do such thing? Why you pay for such signal service? Once you had paid up then you wont really have any choice but to face up on what possible things that you might encounter ahead.
Im not even aware that these trading signal groups exist and whats the basis for Blockchain whispers to be the number 1? which i didnt even hear out this group ever since.
You did just lost up your own money with these so-called trading signal premium groups.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
February 17, 2019, 12:27:11 PM
Would just like to point out that the OP list of signals is misleading.

Blockchain Whispers, probably the number 1 in crypto signals is NOT included and neither is the Oriental Whales/Dolphin Circle.

I paid yesterday and am very disappointed that these are still advertised as included on the home page of the Discord channel but are missing once you have paid your money.

There are some other varied sources so it is not a complete washout but that doesn't cover my disappointment.

BEWARE what you are buying.

Hi, did you join using the link in the first post? These signals are being provided, if you have certain issues, please, contact the admin in discord or pm me your discord username and we will resolve this issue
November 08, 2018, 12:53:40 PM
Have tried a paid group in the past and it never yielded anything meaningful, instead I ended up losing, You may make a whole lot of profit for some days and another of their call the next day will make one lose all what has been gained. The best is to learn to trade oneself and do all the analysis, may have to join so free groups to note and select some coins to study. These fees are really huge for a trade with no guaranteed return

That's the main idea behind our project!
There are probably hundreds of paid signal groups out there and trying them all to find the one that is profitable and goes well with your trading style is incredibly expensive.
That's why we offer access to all those different signal groups for a fraction of a price and with a free trial. S that you can check them out and choose those that suit you!
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 10:41:37 AM
Have tried a paid group in the past and it never yielded anything meaningful, instead I ended up losing, You may make a whole lot of profit for some days and another of their call the next day will make one lose all what has been gained. The best is to learn to trade oneself and do all the analysis, may have to join so free groups to note and select some coins to study. These fees are really huge for a trade with no guaranteed return
November 08, 2018, 07:23:24 AM
Be careful with all those new signal groups there are dozens of those, they do not copy straight from the source but copy from other signal leaking services.

Relying on someone without a long history is quite risky.
We've been offering this service for over 10 months now, which can be easily checked in our discord group: https://discord.gg/aBGG4xw
Activity: 6
November 07, 2018, 06:10:54 PM
- Working since January 2018 -

Good evening

We offer access to these channels...

I have similar offer as well, different, maybe better, all as separate channels in one package (not messed up in 3 or four channels all together!), package includes all of these, but you can choose by yourself which one to follow and which one no.
So.. package includes at least 25 premium paid telegram channels as:
Swingtrades-exclusive
Crypto-signals-premium
Signal-Profit-VIP
YoCrypto
Bitcoin-Syndicate
BTC-Bravado
Cryptobirb-calls
Bitmex-binance-paid-channels
Cryptomist-analysis
Best-premium-signals
Palm-venice-beach
CryptoRand
Crypto Premium CLUB
Crypto-empire
zCrypto
Bitmex-Lifestyle
Krs-signals
Coin Trading Signals
Golden-premium-signals
Palm-beach-vip
TheDogPound
Raticoin
MaxGains VIP
Whales Crypto
ScalpTechSignals
CriptomistAnalysis
Edward Morra and more channels.

All signals are without any time delay, they are redirected immediately to you by bot directly from original paid channel.
There is only monthly payment available what is same as one cinema ticket with popcorn price - 0.01BTC/month
No lifetime or year or half year membership available.
Contact me on telegram @SamsonDictator for more information.
And yes, TRIAL IS POSSIBLE for legitimacy check!
October 22, 2018, 06:06:04 AM
up
September 17, 2018, 09:25:56 PM
I think that signals can kill you as a trader. You basically stop thinking yourself and copy trading as a degen. If it's a paid group and they can help to learn TA thats fine...

This is one way to look at it. From another of view - you get TA that helps you learn and you can do your own analysis and act only if it coincides with the given signal.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 05:33:46 AM
I think that signals can kill you as a trader. You basically stop thinking yourself and copy trading as a degen. If it's a paid group and they can help to learn TA thats fine...
September 07, 2018, 08:28:52 AM
Recently we added VIP/Premium Reports/Courses available for our members:
# 21-cryptos-magazine
# al-brooks-course
# altucher-reports
# clif-high-reports
# cryptocue-reports
# crypto-picasso-course
# elliott-wave-int
# lex-van-dam-course
# nictrades-strategy
# philakone-trading-course
# sharkcia-reports
# wyckoff-courses

Check it out:
https://discord.gg/aBGG4xw
up
Dont you think signals should always executed right away after they are given. How do you pass the signals when they were given to you? How much time did it takes to pass it to others?

Signals are forwarded within a second to a discord channel using bots.
Activity: 1
Dont you think signals should always executed right away after they are given. How do you pass the signals when they were given to you? How much time did it takes to pass it to others?
up
up
If the crypto trading signals are profitable why don't the creators make money from it but selling it. The best trading signals is your own analysis of a news release and technical readings of a chart.

logic is simple.
Even if your strategy is flawless to make 10 bitcoins a month with proper risk management you need 100 bitcoins deposit which is a lot of money.
Or you can sell subscriptions to hundreds of people.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
If the crypto trading signals are profitable why don't the creators make money from it but selling it. The best trading signals is your own analysis of a news release and technical readings of a chart.
There are a lot of signal groups and channels on telegram but most of them are scam , you can't sue them , they easily can block you , also this market has proved that it is very unpredictable , even very profesional guys confess that .

Yup, this market indeed is unpredictable and there is no way to identify the next move of the crypto currencies. Now tell me which signal was there who intimated us about todays dump (mega one) and saved our investment from getting dumped? I think there was none, nobody even speak about it or neithe nay expert advice came one day before this fall! If they have the guts then they should give aways free signal for a month and let the public judge about their work, how they performed and the we can pour our money into it the way you want.  Grin

Blockchain whispers. I don't think they care about free trials though, they have hudreds of subscribers with 0.147 monthly payments.
That's why we offer a way to get access to their signals much cheaper
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There are a lot of signal groups and channels on telegram but most of them are scam , you can't sue them , they easily can block you , also this market has proved that it is very unpredictable , even very profesional guys confess that .

Yup, this market indeed is unpredictable and there is no way to identify the next move of the crypto currencies. Now tell me which signal was there who intimated us about todays dump (mega one) and saved our investment from getting dumped? I think there was none, nobody even speak about it or neithe nay expert advice came one day before this fall! If they have the guts then they should give aways free signal for a month and let the public judge about their work, how they performed and the we can pour our money into it the way you want.  Grin

I am personally in favour of this removal of every user who advertises in this manner.

If you have such great signals, why do you not make money on them yourself, but look for "investors"? I really am sorry for you

Please read a topic carefully. we do not sell our signals here.
We aggregate them most popular crypto signals and sell access to them 50x cheaper, so that anyone can afford them, try them and choose the one they want to follow.
Pages:
Jump to: