Pages:
Author

Topic: Populous World GOLD POKEN 'XAUp' Sale - page 9. (Read 15002 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 07, 2019, 04:17:50 AM
My LinkedIn report and entry was deleted. Guess I wasn't approves for the LinkedIn campaign. I wish I could see the spreadsheet

It would have same me the stress. Hope to finish this soon.

If you can't see spreadsheet then how do you monitor your progress on bounty? Spreadsheet is right in fron at the first page of this bounty thread, am surprised you could sign up for the signature and yet you couldn't see the spreadsheet link, go check again in page 1 for it.

The spreadsheet for LinkedIn is not there. Twitter and signature spreadsheets are there. That was the what I was referring to. Or you can post the LinkedIn spreadsheet for me
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
April 07, 2019, 12:16:32 AM
My LinkedIn report and entry was deleted. Guess I wasn't approves for the LinkedIn campaign. I wish I could see the spreadsheet

It would have same me the stress. Hope to finish this soon.

If you can't see spreadsheet then how do you monitor your progress on bounty? Spreadsheet is right in fron at the first page of this bounty thread, am surprised you could sign up for the signature and yet you couldn't see the spreadsheet link, go check again in page 1 for it.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
April 06, 2019, 09:44:28 PM
I was part of the campaign since week 2.
Before I fill up the spreadsheet, I PM the OP asking for consideration, then I was accepted in the spreadsheet
and continue to work until the end but later find out that I was rejected because of negative trust.
I can't understand, I though I was given a consideration from the start, if I was rejected, I should have been rejected from the start.

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
April 06, 2019, 08:22:40 PM
Bounty Manager,
                        Thanks a lot for this great bounty campaign. 
                        The bounty is going to end soon so checking if correct number of Populous tokens for Signature bounty should be 30000 instead of 20000 (40% of 75000 = 30000).  Hope it helps calculate the rewards correctly.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: