Pages:
Author

Topic: Porsche introduces blockchain to cars - page 4. (Read 685 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 23, 2018, 07:53:17 AM
Here's the official press release: https://presse.porsche.de/prod/presse_pag/PressResources.nsf/Content?ReadForm&languageversionid=833328

I think this is the type of news that tends to shut up crypto deniers. If the auto industry starts using blockchain tech, it's going to be huge. What do you guys think?
It's not the first one who introduces blockchain to the cars there are tons of ICO project that is related to auto industry who did the same thing, you can also check the announcement board for the upcoming and finished projects which is related to this type of project and you can also see that there are tons of projects from different types of industries and businesses having a resolution to specific setbacks of their current systems and infrastructure so blockchain tech are already invading different types industries for the adoption and revolution.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
March 23, 2018, 07:42:25 AM
Good opportunity for brands to hype.
Love Porshe btw.

Agree, its another good thing to hype bitcoin/blockchain technology specially in the motoring industry as we all know that a lot of rich people are into "toys for the big boys".

In an international conference discussing the tremendous growth of "blockchain" over cryptocurrency and peer to peer networks and trustless transactions, it is a sign that so many researchers are good at implementing blockchain in every technology today, it's potentially big in some time. come.

Actually, every blockchain conference really brings positive news to the community. Its just sad though that central banks globally are still attacking bitcoin but taking advantage of the technology behind it. And banks are the first recipient of the technology. But now a lot of industries are looking and applying blockchain and I'm sure that we will see it grows to tremendous levels in the next 5 years.
Its really good news that  Blockchain technology being used by some prestigious car company that is  really a big  leaf of the technology, and obviously crypto currency would be involved in the process and this is another opportunities for cryptocurrency to grow the coverage into another business.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
March 23, 2018, 07:36:34 AM
Here's the official press release: https://presse.porsche.de/prod/presse_pag/PressResources.nsf/Content?ReadForm&languageversionid=833328

I think this is the type of news that tends to shut up crypto deniers. If the auto industry starts using blockchain tech, it's going to be huge. What do you guys think?
porsche sees opportunities in Blockchain technology, they read that if they do not keep up with technological developments and times, their Business will die, welcome in Blockchain technology  Smiley
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
March 23, 2018, 07:27:22 AM
Love Porshe btw.

Agree, its another good thing to hype bitcoin/blockchain technology specially in the motoring industry as we all know that a lot of rich people are into "toys for the big boys".

In an international conference discussing the tremendous growth of "blockchain" over cryptocurrency and peer to peer networks and trustless transactions, it is a sign that so many researchers are good at implementing blockchain in every technology today, it's potentially big in some time. come.

Actually, every blockchain conference really brings positive news to the community. Its just sad though that central banks globally are still attacking bitcoin but taking advantage of the technology behind it. And banks are the first recipient of the technology. But now a lot of industries are looking and applying blockchain and I'm sure that we will see it grows to tremendous levels in the next 5 years.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Glab Trotter
March 23, 2018, 07:04:24 AM
Many enterprise introduce blockchain, it's very good
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 06:50:57 AM
Love Porshe btw.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 23, 2018, 05:40:03 AM
I just want to say that it's been proven that many companies believe in blockhaind technology systems that have pretty good potential. and I think in the future there will be many more companies that use the blockhaind technology system because the profit value of profits will be much higher and this will be very profitable for companies that use blockhaind technology.
Blockchain technology is becoming extremely glaring with the way things are going. Companies are beginning to see the value that blockchain technology brings for their own development in particular and who does not want that really ?

It is great that a whole lot of development is really going on and that is good for the general ecosystem in particular as we keep seeing big players utilizing the technology.

It is interesting to know that a lot of merchants are beginning to get interested in the blockchain technology and that is good. Not just the auto industry, if most industries start seeing the need to make use of blockchain technology, it would be a good thing generally. I can see lately that the news are generally changing to the positive gradually, so I guess we have to keep our fingers crossed on how that impacts the technology positively.
Activity: 532
March 22, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

I believe that this is great news, which contributes to the popularity and recognition of blockchain technology. I am also confident that this technology can be useful not only in the automotive industry, but also in other areas.
Activity: 420
www.coinxes.io
March 22, 2018, 08:52:54 AM
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
March 22, 2018, 07:53:47 AM
It would be a great news if Porsche start to accept BTC,which of course we can expect in the future.But it is good they discovered all the possibilities blockchain provide for them,maybe it's the first step to further understanding of BTC.

We can see that many people often misinterpreted blockchain and BTC as one and the same thing,which is of course wrong.Blockchain is an amazing technology which today changes the world,and BTC is using that technology from 2009 and actually shows all its advantages and disadvantages.

There is no doubt that blockchain is very hot stuff these days-auto industry, financial sector, healthcare and many others are interested in its application.Can the currency based on blockchain succeed and be successful?I think the answer is positive,it will only take a little longer time than we expect today.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
March 22, 2018, 06:46:06 AM
Hi,

That is interesting indeed... But it has nothing to do with bitcoin or crypto.

Blockchain has been developed for crypto needs but it is something in itself.

It is a tool aimed at "controlling itself". Here, in your article, the car manufacturer only says that it finds blockchain interesting and that it could be used for autonomous driving or locking the car from a smartphone. We are rather far from crypto... Wink
Activity: 196
March 22, 2018, 06:38:21 AM
More and more companies are trying to adopt blockchain into their system which is good for the future of technology. Simply put, blockchain is the new frontier in the digital age.
Activity: 182
March 22, 2018, 06:22:58 AM
The blockchain technology is already used in the cars industry. Toyota was the first if I am not wrong, Worldline also working with a blockchain for the second used cars.

There are some differences between cryptocurrencies and blockchains. Blockchain technologies are just this, a technology. It can be used in Healthcare, Real estate, Food, Army, Supply, and many others industries.

You can be against the cryptocurrencies (for whatever reasons you have) but on the other side, you can agree with the blockchain technology to be used here and there.
Amazing! We all must rejoice for maybe the time is near when blockchain will be accepted and used all over the world. This is an evidence that this technology is very useful nowadays. Once this will be worldwide, the community will grow larger and there will be more opportunities offered by this system.
Activity: 560
March 22, 2018, 05:58:28 AM
Awesome! It only proves the acceptance of blockchain technology is evolving and soon many industrial companies would follow as they realized how good the technology for their business. The many applications of blockchsin technology would cater to a lot of industries.
Activity: 184
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 22, 2018, 05:52:42 AM
blockhcain technology is very good for the industrial and business world. Porsche adds blockchain technology in his car ranging from locking and opening the car door through an application. Singapore also uses blockchain for business activities in port. So now the blockchain is not just about bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Back from the Dead!
March 22, 2018, 05:43:42 AM
The blockchain technology is already used in the cars industry. Toyota was the first if I am not wrong, Worldline also working with a blockchain for the second used cars.

There are some differences between cryptocurrencies and blockchains. Blockchain technologies are just this, a technology. It can be used in Healthcare, Real estate, Food, Army, Supply, and many others industries.

You can be against the cryptocurrencies (for whatever reasons you have) but on the other side, you can agree with the blockchain technology to be used here and there.

True, even in the food industry, bitcoin has started to become accepted, by KFC Canada especially. This new development of Porsche, a well know automobile giant spreading blockchain technology further into the industry is really interesting. This just shows how much important the technology is and how much importance and priority should be given to further spread the roots of this technology to other industries like currency, and this will fuel the rise of bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
March 22, 2018, 05:32:19 AM
Blockchain technology has many applications for industry and automobile is one of them. Porsche is trying to adapt this blockchain technology for better customer service like tamper-proof data transparency and for supply chain and logistics for manufacturing. There is no doubt that blockchain technology would be future of networking technology with less hardware interventions from traditional centralised computer networks.
Activity: 36
March 22, 2018, 05:29:32 AM
technology blockchain development entail the development of new more. know where to later robot would rather human work, and everyone jobless 😂. breakthrough of blockchain make major brands more fat. value also double-sided, rapidly developing too are dangerous
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
March 22, 2018, 05:24:53 AM
Now, it looks like porsche is hopping on the bandwagon in the hope of artificially inflating its stock price via association with blockchain/bitcoin.
Kodak was nearly dead for years so it may be concidered for them as an attempt to get back to the market while Porche feels pretty fine (not totaly fine but the situation with Kodak  was much worse). And they also are a bit late with trying to hype on "blockchain", now they gona have to do something to get some real value.
Imho such news are not that interesting. First because cars are working fine without blockchain, it is not that important for that stuff. Second is that those things can pump the stock price but it will never affect the price of cryptocurrencies and even if they will succeed with blockchain everything will be unnoticed by the crypto cummunity.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
March 22, 2018, 05:15:14 AM
For me it's great for today's technological developments, and Blockchain is the technology of the future that's so much researching the Blockchain system, there are so many advantages over other systems, it's a tremendous breakthrough that I admit, it could be a driver of Blockchain and bitcoin where both appear together.
Blockchain technology is a technology that underlies the running of Bitcoin without relying on centralized servers, for me this system will be great in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: