Pages:
Author

Topic: PortBitX Project - White Paper - page 2. (Read 777 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
May 27, 2019, 04:19:14 AM
It is impossible to verify the accuracy of the data provided by the cryptocurrency service.

One of the great advantages of Portbitx is the blockchain.
It is not so simple as one might imagine.
Open information will be its main feature. Any even not a significant change in information will put an end to the whole project.
This blockchain will contain information about all operations performed on the platform, as well as information about votes and rewards.
The only thing that will not be present in it is open source code for mining. It is not forever.

A change in the blockchain will occur with each transaction.
Blockchain will be available around the clock.
Purity and accuracy of information can be checked at any time.
On the basis of the Portbitx blockchain, payments will be made to members of the community.
Each coin or token will be calculated and recorded on the blockchain.

Honesty, openness, transparency, anonymity, speed are the principles on which to build the Portbitx project.
Everything else will depend on the community.

your decision - your opinion - your faith.
Choose us and we will break the wheel of fate, because we ourselves build our lives.
May 26, 2019, 03:08:48 PM
I registered on the site.
I do not understand how everything is arranged.
Is there an instruction on how to perform a bounty campaign?
If you have ever performed tasks in a bounty campaign, then you know that it is necessary to perform different tasks.
It will be easy for you if you familiarize yourself with the Terms and Conditions of the Bounty Campaign.
You can ask a question on the forum.
In extreme cases, you can contact technical support.
May 26, 2019, 03:00:07 PM
Why do you have few people on the site?

I read the white paper. good idea. how are you going to build a project with so many people?
Good question.
Building a community is a laborious process.
The absence of a large community is due to the fact that we pay our tokens for advertising. People who accept our tokens believe in our project.
Paid advertising is an order. The journalist will tell only good things about us, but this is not our way.
We will never ask to do this.
Our goal is to build a community on the philosophy of honesty, transparency and freedom.
People will come to us. We believe that people will pay attention to us. And we can build a strong and free society.
Activity: 4
May 26, 2019, 01:58:07 PM
I registered on the site.
I do not understand how everything is arranged.
Is there an instruction on how to perform a bounty campaign?
Activity: 1
May 26, 2019, 12:43:06 PM
Why do you have few people on the site?

I read the white paper. good idea. how are you going to build a project with so many people?
May 26, 2019, 10:23:21 AM
Could your opinion influence the decision of a crypto platform?

This can be changed. You can change this.
Every voice, even insignificant, has a great influence on us. If the community decides to change the rules, by a transparent vote.

This decision is not contested, and we will need to follow it.

Therefore, we will always be honest with the community in order to be useful to people. We are part of the Portbitx community. We also like any user want a benefit.
We do not want to usurp the sole management of the platform.
May 26, 2019, 04:47:07 AM
some centralized services hide revenues generated during Hardfork;

Do you think it's fair that after Hardfork you don’t get anything?
 And to check whether the distribution was not possible?

Many crypto exchanges hide their hardfork earnings. We think this is not a fair action.
Our project is honestly sharing information about it. And reveals all the details of the income. In addition, legally distributes income to their owners.

Choosing our project - you choose honesty and openness.
The decision is always yours.
May 26, 2019, 01:59:43 AM
Prices and conditions are shown in section 14 of ICO Features.
But if the price of ethereum will rise, we will lower the starting cost.
All expenses in ethereum.
All transactions will be transparent.
We will be accountable to the community.
The official wallet will be published and every member of the community will be able to track any transaction.
When the ICO ends, the price of the token may be higher than the original, as community members will want to leave the right to profit and the right to vote.

Is this Bounty only for Russian people? I see on the website the provisions are only Russian countries, sir?
Our team is international.
Our content on the site has an English version. Some documents are translated into Russian.
The bounty campaign is aimed not only at people from the Russian Federation.
The reason for the addition of the Russian language is a consequence of the infringement of freedom in the countries of the former USSR.

We want to create a community that will independently regulate the rules of doing business. We obey the general decision of the community by voting.

ok I have understood what you said and will participate in the bounty.
But I don't know what the price of the token is when the ICO is sold,
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
May 26, 2019, 01:44:07 AM

Is this Bounty only for Russian people? I see on the website the provisions are only Russian countries, sir?
Our content on the site has an English version. Some documents are translated into Russian.
The reason for the addition of the Russian language is a consequence of the infringement of freedom in the countries of the former USSR.

We want to create a community that will independently regulate the rules of doing business. We obey the general decision of the community by voting.

ok I have understood what you said and will participate in the bounty.
But I don't know what the price of the token is when the ICO is sold,
May 25, 2019, 07:11:17 PM
many centralized services require identity verification;
What is identity verification?
Why is there such a thing in the crypto industry?
Why do we have to face it and provide our personal data?

We are against such actions. It is not right. Everyone has the right to hide their identity.
We are libertarian supporters. Our foundation is freedom.
How much can they spy us through different services. Google, Microsoft, Facebook, and other large IT companies cherish about trillions of tons of information about us. To us something to sell or implement their ideas.
Most people do not understand that this system is slowly but surely stepping on our heads.
We are against this state of affairs. We demand freedom. The right to be anonymous is a legal right from birth.
For this reason we make our platform.
For this reason, success is guaranteed.
That is why no user will authenticate their identity on our platform.

p.s. the end we must obey the laws of the European Union, US law. But this does not mean that we will not create all the conditions in order to preserve the anonymity of our users.
May 25, 2019, 04:58:23 PM
Are you planning airdrop?
Yes! We are planning an airdrop after May 29th.
This news will be announced on the official website of the project. In bitcointalk too, but holding a separate branch for discussion will not be. We are not going to spam the forum with a useless chat about receiving our tokens.

We are focused on creating a healthy community.
After recruiting potential users of our platform, we will update the roadmap.
All dates will be determined.
The date of the official sale of tokens will be assigned.
May 25, 2019, 04:06:40 PM
Are you planning airdrop?
May 25, 2019, 02:40:05 PM
Does the PBX alredy have this token? I have not found it
we will publish the token name before launching the token sale.
the reason is possible speculation or manipulations with the name.
This is done so that no one starts selling a fake token.
May 25, 2019, 02:29:14 PM
Does the PBX alredy have this token? I have not found it
May 25, 2019, 04:26:53 AM

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
May 25, 2019, 03:13:50 AM
 I was sent an invitation, can you tell me when you plan to launch a bounty compaign?

You can already participate in the bounty campaign.
In order to accept you need to register on our website Portbitx.com and familiarize yourself with the rules of the bounty campaign.

Do not forget to fill in the questionnaire to get additional bonuses.
How else can we help you?

May 25, 2019, 02:42:22 AM
Choice without choice
How often do you have a desire to exchange different coins among themselves? For example, Zil / Xmr or Zec / Gas.
User choice is limited, since most centralized services such as crypto exchanges, exchangers, have only 3-4 main currencies for converting all the others (it happens that more than 4 main currencies).
Where is the freedom of choice? Where are the unlimited possibilities of the crypto world?
The thing is that it is not profitable for exchanges to have a lot of pairs for exchange. Their profits will be removed.
 In our service, the choice will always remain with the community.
The community influences the tool that it uses.
May 24, 2019, 10:08:15 AM
activation letter does not come.
Your account is activated automatically.

Why didnt i receive a registration email?

I was sent an invitation, can you tell me when you plan to launch a bounty compaign?

In order to accept you need to register on our website Portbitx.com and familiarize yourself with the rules of the bounty campaign.

Activity: 2
May 24, 2019, 08:36:15 AM
  Why didnt i receive a registration email?

May 23, 2019, 06:40:37 PM

Pages:
Jump to: