Pages:
Author

Topic: Portfolio and charts for better altcoin analysis? - page 2. (Read 3052 times)

legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006
I'd happily pay the equivalent of $10/month for a high quality tool like this.   Of course I would want to pay with a cryptocurrency flavor.

Looking forward to seeing your product.
Of course. Who wants dirty fiat anymore?

Ok, so is what I'm thinking now. Phase one should be completed by the end of the day. We have a basic Bitcoin ticker up. Will provide screenshots when I have that live. Nothing different from Bitcoinity although we do offer our prices in mBTC as well.

Phase two will probably be done by next week. The top 10 coins will be displayed and their market stats will be automatically updated approx. every minute. You will be able to enter your coins amounts, your market value will automatically adjust.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Same here, updating a spreadsheet is quite a PITA

Count me in !
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Count me in, definitely interested and if need be in paying a monthly fee in crypto coins Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
I thought there was already a site where you tell it all the altcoins you have and it telsl you how much that adds up to?

That is at least a start.

-MarkM-

Maybe you are thinking of Cryptsy?

Cryptsy only gives your balance for each respective coin, and a total equivalent in BTC.

Not very useful in analyzing data to make buy/sell/hold decisions.
legendary
If this belongs in speculation or other area, please move.

Anyone else besides me have this problem?

There is a need for real time portfolio balances, like a stock brokerage would offer.

Gives you the alt coin, number of coins, value/BTC, BTC real time equals the value in USD.

Right now, I'm keeping this on a spreadsheet, damn PITA.

Second, where to find altcoin charts, OVERLAYED, so you can see relative performance?

Serious tools for analyzing altcoins are lacking - how are others doing it?

coding this now. want early access?

Wonderful!  Great minds think alike Wink

Forgot to add a request for cost data, which in turn will calculate your profit/loss in BTC, USD, and %.

Agree, would gladly pay for extra goodies + not do manual updates, even if it is just for BTC first.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I'd happily pay the equivalent of $10/month for a high quality tool like this.   Of course I would want to pay with a cryptocurrency flavor.

Looking forward to seeing your product.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
I thought there was already a site where you tell it all the altcoins you have and it telsl you how much that adds up to?

That is at least a start.

-MarkM-
legendary
Phase one is in development. Hopefully something will be running at the end of the week. Will be running in private mode while we bugfix. Doing Bitcoin first, but altcoins will be immediately added afterwards.

Give me an idea of what features you all would like? Now is your chance while I'm still writing specs.

Also could you give me an idea of what people would pay for a premium version? I want to operate is somewhat like reddit gold, where everything is free, but you can buy a premium to give you a few extra perks so I can fund development and servers.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
This is something that is very much needed, hopefully someone provides a solution soon.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
Interested
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Ooooo me too me too!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Count me in!
legendary

There is a need for real time portfolio balances, like a stock brokerage would offer.

Gives you the alt coin, number of coins, value/BTC, BTC real time equals the value in USD.

Second, where to find altcoin charts, OVERLAYED, so you can see relative performance?

coding this now. want early access?
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: