Pages:
Author

Topic: Portfolio expansion - 5000 to invest for low marketcap stuff - what would you do - page 2. (Read 311 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 105
Cybermiles is good to invest now for long term. When they will transfer existing 12+ million🇺🇸 users and $3 billion/year transaction in their app to the blockchain the price will go to the moon.
Activity: 233
Merit: 106
The Operating System for DAOs
If I were you I would for sure pursue Pearl and Storm for sure, and not gonna lie your list is pretty good otherwise too. The reason I like those two coins more is because Pearl is a DAG coin and those have been on fire as of late, and Storm has a built in user base.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
I am focused in low market cap high risk coins, so here are my few bits:

Elix is good, still pre-prototype phase so there is a good chance of it to explode once working product will be released. There was a lot of FUD towards lending coins because of BCC.

PRL is also good - you missed a perfect entry point while it was at 0.35 USD few days ago but still a good position now (1.1 USD). Coin burn and airdrop (you will receive 1:1 SHL for PRL) in March so some great news coming. This is one of the few projects which actually makes sense both from practical and economical point of view. I wouldn't be surprised seeing it in Top 10 next year.

Substratum - good project, if you want to go for a gamble, consider Espers instead. Does pretty much the same as Substratum but they claim DDoS protection. Whitepaper to be released soon according to devs

Authorship - another project with solid usecase, I recommend it

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Would recommend to wait a bit before investing. There could be another dip coming soon after this pump.

Your list is interesting. However I find a lot of small pump and dump coins. You want to find small market cap coins that actually has opportunity to make it into the top 100 one day and not just stick around 200-300 list. Like raiblocks.

I'm still looking at EOS as a really good investment right now. Also below $10 in price which could turn out to be a steal.

Substratum got dumped hard, and it's flooring at the moment. Could be worth buying as well. But make sure that the coins you buy actually have liquidity behind it.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
Hi Everybody.

Yes,... i am new here in the Forum.... was just getting my information from youtube before Wink (wasnt that bad)

i own a few eth, a little bitcoin, some neo, a little monero, omg and a few others.
i was always paying out a little of my coins when i did winnings,... so i am now i do have 5000 euros to invest.
and i think it could be a good time to invest now

my plan is taking 2-3 middle risk 300 mio marktcap -100 marktcap
and 2-3 new coins with less than 100 mio markt cap.

middle risk:
1. Digibite
2. Storm
3. Quantstamp
4. Substratum
5. Power Ledger
6. Waves / Stratum
7. Enigma

high risk:
1. oyster perl (PRL)
2. Elixir (ELIX)
3. Utrust (UTK)
4. Authorship
5. Worldcore
6. Rebellious
7. Shift

thats what i found now in the last 3-4 days with a little research!
What is good,.. what is nonsense
And what would you do if you were me?

Thx a lot!
btw. great forum,... great community
Pages:
Jump to: