Pages:
Author

Topic: Portuguese League Prediction Thread (Primeira Liga) - page 2. (Read 64524 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Tondela vs setubal the hosts are an average team currently sitting in the middle of the Portuguese Primeira Liga with 18 points they have 6 points advantage over danger zone but for top 4 the are too far with 19 points behind Braga so the season target are to play safe and stay away from relegation while the visitors are in poor situation currently at bottom but only two points shy of safe zone they still have chances for survival but their poor for are not helping them as they now hit 7 Months without a win in Primeira Liga. Now it’s time for away encounter also they have only collected just a single point out of 7 away games so I think it should be and easy win for the hosts.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
FC Porto vs Marítimo
Both Porto and Maritimo are unbeaten in their last five games in the Portuguese Primeira league. Five out of the last six games, both team ended up scoring and Porto are unbeaten against Maritimo in their last three games. I am tipping both teams scoring in the game tonight.

You were spot on with your prediction and if not for Joao Gamboa's red card i guess Maritimo would have given Porto a good run for their money, it became easier  for them after they lost their player and so FC Porto went ahead and won by three goals to one.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
FC Porto vs Marítimo
Both Porto and Maritimo are unbeaten in their last five games in the Portuguese Primeira league. Five out of the last six games, both team ended up scoring and Porto are unbeaten against Maritimo in their last three games. I am tipping both teams scoring in the game tonight.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Sporting Lisbon are currently at the top of Primera table albeit temporary depending on tomorrows game between Porto and Maritimo. Sporting Lisbon won by 2-0 thanks to goals from Das Bost and Bruno Fernandes meanwhile Benfica won against Tondela by 5-1.
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
Football
Portugal 2nd League
U. Madeira - Famalicao
Famalicao Draw No Bet ( Asian 0 ) Handicap at 1.73 / pinnacle
Stake: Small

Madeira has 4 victories in 16 games while Famalicao lost only 2 games in 16 league games. Madeira had a Cup game in midweek and play this game after 4 days while Famalicao rested 8 days.

Madeira has economical problems recently and board members did not pay any money to players in the last 2 months. As a result, most of key players want to quit from club and they will not play today. Team Captain Marakis, Goal keeper Tony, Romaric, Junior , Abreu are all key players. Mica Pinto is card suspended.

League leader Viseu got 0-0 draw with Gil Vicente yesterday. A victory for Famalicao will bring 1st position. They have good motivation to get 3 points today.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Not good matches but two games will be played

Estoril - Aves, win Aves they play better away rather then home       
Braga - Belenenses, win Braga
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
With 3 games today believe that my two will go trough

Benfica - Estoril, win benfica   
Boavista - Sporting, over 1.5 goals

I think the opposite bro.

Benefica - Estoril, win Estoril
Boavista - Sporting, win Sporting

Anyways I am sure they will be great matches and can't wait to watch them. Smiley

Both games I got it was good match Benfica Estoril but next time it would be better

One match im playing

Setubal - Porto, with double pick win Porto and over 1.5 goals

Not bad but hope you will be able to continue this way, i am watching this space for more successful tips before i will begin to to try them. The Portuguese league is interesting but many don't know that hardly do we have upsets and so sports bettors especially football bettors could be making a lot of profits from this league.
legendary

Anyways I am sure they will be great matches and can't wait to watch them. Smiley

Both games I got it was good match Benfica Estoril but next time it would be better

One match im playing

Setubal - Porto, with double pick win Porto and over 1.5 goals
Activity: 422
Merit: 250

legendary

Activity: 476
Me Benfica this season is very disappointing. Such a weak performance from them, I did not expect. Maybe they have in the team internal problems.
Activity: 448
https://saturn.black
Benfica is struggling in the Champions League but locally they face weaker opponents and are doing better. Should be easy win for Benfica this time, considering they are against a team just 3 points above the relegation. But it is not rare for Benfica to have low scoring games and and previous 5 Benfica - Setubal games ended with less than goals, so the pick here is Benfica and under 2.5 goals.
They are indeed having a great time in the Portuguese primeria liga unlike the Champions League, and since their prospect of going to the next stage of European competition is practically over, their best bet is concentrating fully on the league or they are going to become trophy-less this season.
Will they be able to concentrate fully, that is the question. To be honest, I did not expect that they will be so weak to lose to the Russian team CSKA Moscow, which is frankly weak.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Benfica is struggling in the Champions League but locally they face weaker opponents and are doing better. Should be easy win for Benfica this time, considering they are against a team just 3 points above the relegation. But it is not rare for Benfica to have low scoring games and and previous 5 Benfica - Setubal games ended with less than goals, so the pick here is Benfica and under 2.5 goals.
They are indeed having a great time in the Portuguese primeria liga unlike the Champions League, and since their prospect of going to the next stage of European competition is practically over, their best bet is concentrating fully on the league or they are going to become trophy-less this season.
legendary
Activity: 1162
legendary
Nice if you place on correct score

Boavista - Moreirense, over 1.5 goals   
Aves - Porto, win Porto and over 1.5 goals
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
26, 11, 2017

Aves vs FC Porto

my prediction, 3-0 for porto victory.
choose porto to get the victory and money
i feel not will easy won the game, 1-0  aves winner its is enough, becouse i'dont think they will concede to many goals her.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
26, 11, 2017

Aves vs FC Porto

my prediction, 3-0 for porto victory.
choose porto to get the victory and money
Activity: 700
Merit: 350
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
One last game for Taça de Portugal today, between Vitoria de Guimarães and Feirense. I think that there is some money to be made on this game. This trophy is always very important for Guimaraes, and they are very strong at home, so I think they should win this one. The odds are high, because they usually find trouble when playing Feirense, but I think they are in better shape, they are playing at home, and like I said this it's very important for them to fight for this trophy. I will put some coins in it @1.7
legendary
Going to play 2 games today
Guimaraes - Benfica,  over 1.5 goals
Sporting - Braga,  ht over 0.5 goal
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Portimonense gained their first victory Vitoria Setubal in their entire history and it was a rather convincing one I might add, it seems the players were really geared towards the game and they let the result show for itself.  Am sure lots of gamblers are going to lose their money on this game because no one really expected the outcome to be this at all.
I wonder how many people won by betting in the bookmaker office that Portimonense will win? I can imagine how big the coefficient was. Although I may be wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: