Pages:
Author

Topic: Portuguese League Prediction Thread (Primeira Liga) - page 46. (Read 64524 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I don't underestimate Rio Ave what if it is at away. Braga has more chances to win but there is no surety because it competitor has played best matches. For me suitable option is over 2.5 goals @2. I didn't reach to choose any of them for money line or double chance to this was remaining option for me where I feel comfortable with.

The last 3 head to head matches, Rio Ave vs Braga match always ended with under 2.5 goals. I think it's better to pick under 3 goals for this match.

if I see both previous matches which each only scored 1 goal, chances are your prediction is right. will not be many goals in this match, both teams will play equally strong. but I predict at least both teams to score or draw 1-1

Full time : Braga 1 - 1 Rio Ave

well, my prediction is correct. Braga also a bit of luck could have scored in the last minute Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
I don't underestimate Rio Ave what if it is at away. Braga has more chances to win but there is no surety because it competitor has played best matches. For me suitable option is over 2.5 goals @2. I didn't reach to choose any of them for money line or double chance to this was remaining option for me where I feel comfortable with.

The last 3 head to head matches, Rio Ave vs Braga match always ended with under 2.5 goals. I think it's better to pick under 3 goals for this match.

if I see both previous matches which each only scored 1 goal, chances are your prediction is right. will not be many goals in this match, both teams will play equally strong. but I predict at least both teams to score or draw 1-1
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 700
Both teams to score yes is more flexible option specially for the match between Braga and Rio Ave. It has an odd of @1.94 which is decent to get nice profit while enjoying match tonight. Rio Ave is capable and can draw this match being equally strong team like Braga. Braga has chances but more likely it will be ended at 1-1 or 2-2 but many goals can be recorded during this match.
Activity: 686
I have my bet on over 2.5 goals on Benfica vs Setubal, Benfica on home ground can make score more than 3 goals into this match, because odds are very low for Benfica for this encounter that is why I have my bet on over 2.5 goals there.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
I will do a parlay for Portuguese League with Porto and Sporting. Although Sporting is playing away and didn't do very well in the pre-season, I expect them to do well now that things are serious. Porto still has some problem with their defense but they seem better than last year.

Parlay
Pacos Ferreira v Sporting Lisbon, Sporting Lisbon
Porto v Estoril Praia, Porto
@1.75

This parlay was a win. Both won for just 1-0, and Porto sure took a while to score, but it ended as a win anyway.
Today I will go for Benfica. They did a good game vs Braga, so I expect them to do well vs Setubal as well.

Benfica v Setubal
Benfica Win to Nil, Yes @ 1.71
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Benfica v Vitoria Setubal ( benfica -1.5 )
no doubt benfica could win easily against vitoria setubal too many factor can make benfica win first play as a host and in last season benfica always almost win with big score in every match.
Feirense vs Moreirense I will pick little crazy option for this match and have my bet on HT the draw @1.95, first half will get finished without having a goal there and 2nd half will get some goals there, I think Feirense will win this match and will make secure its position there.
Feirense vs Moreirense. I pick under 3 goals for this match and i predict Moreirense win 1-0.
FC Arouca vs Nacional da Madeira. I pick over 2 goals and Arouca +0.
Activity: 686
Arouca is far better side than Nacional, today it will try to deliver its best performance to get 3 points on the points table, I have my bet on Arouca @2.14 which seems best choice from my point of view, it would try to take advantage of home crowd and surely will play with positive mind and will finish this into its favor.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Porto vs Estoril Praia this is could be an easy pick for me because many people has predict Porto will win and i do agree with them so i had decide pick for Porto ML with odds @1.25 even though odds is not high but for me better than nothing

Congrats man, your bet on Porto ML win because a single goal from Porto. Porto control that match but only can make 1 goal and all matches are ended with under 2.5 goals.
crazy really , the odds is truly blow your mind!
the money line @1.25 make me want more profit and i pick handicap for porto -1.5
also over 2.5 goals @1.75 make me think that the odds is reasonable enough but wtfffffffffff i lost it all, they are great making the confusing line.
Porto vs Estoril Praia this is could be an easy pick for me because many people has predict Porto will win and i do agree with them so i had decide pick for Porto ML with odds @1.25 even though odds is not high but for me better than nothing

Congrats man, your bet on Porto ML win because a single goal from Porto. Porto control that match but only can make 1 goal and all matches are ended with under 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

Well if you want a safe bet ML is the right choice but if you dare to take a little risk Porto win in the first round seems too good
If in the first round no goal you can double the bet in the second round In this way the opportunity to make a profit but these are only suggestions do not guarantee you win especially if one of the players the red card of course the situation will be different.
legendary
Activity: 980
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Porto v Estoril Praia ( over 2.5 goals )
i don't think porto can win with a big score since porto had play in champion league and their player would be tired for this time.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
I will do a parlay for Portuguese League with Porto and Sporting. Although Sporting is playing away and didn't do very well in the pre-season, I expect them to do well now that things are serious. Porto still has some problem with their defense but they seem better than last year.

Parlay
Pacos Ferreira v Sporting Lisbon, Sporting Lisbon
Porto v Estoril Praia, Porto
@1.75
I also quite sure about FC Porto it would easily take benefit of weakness of Estoril in this encounter, It would be easy for FC Porto to win this match without conceding a goal because it has very good defense, that is why I will place my bet on FC Porto -1 @1.46, this is much safer than any other option.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
I have very strong believe in FC Porto while it will going to face Estoril in today clash, than my bet will be FC Porto -1.5 @1.96 because it could manage to win this match by 2 or more goals, FC Porto is very strong team of this league so that I will go with it into this clash.
yeaaaa i believe fc porto will win easily with 2 goal margin at least.
so the pick on fc porto handicap -1.5 is the best choice for me , i agree.
and maybe over 2.5 goals @1.76 but i am not sure .
legendary
Activity: 1008
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on the Primeira Liga :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during all Primeira Liga matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
Pages:
Jump to: