Pages:
Author

Topic: Portuguese League Prediction Thread (Primeira Liga) - page 87. (Read 64524 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
From my point of Rio Ave is more better side and will win this match because it is on home ground so that it has pretty good chance there, i will place my bet on Rio Ave @1.97
Activity: 714
Rio Ave - Pacos Ferreira I will take risk on something different while chances to make good money still remain valid.I hace placed on over 2.5 goals @2.16.This should be a match of multi goal.There two things or many goals will happen which is most probably to happen or not at all any goal.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
For tonight match my pick will be under 2.5 goals, it seems Rio Ave can win this match because it is playing this match against Ferreira, there is pretty high chance for low scoring match definitely. 
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I will also say both teams to score is really one of the wise move to place on.Both teams are desperately seeking one victory to make place in top teams.This match is like some kind of final and any team can win today.What is sure is this match is going to be very interesting.
Rio Ave vs Pacos Ferreira i think this match is not easy to predict because both teams have same strength and it will be much hard task for Rio Ave to take advantage of home ground there, i would like to pick both teams to score.
Activity: 700
Rio Ave vs Ferreira Rio Ave will try to use the home ground to help it to reach in the top 5 teams on the chart.I have my bet on Rio Ave @1.97 ML.This is best and most reasonable option.I am pretty sure of my selection to make me some nice profit tonight.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Missed the Portuguese classic yesterday. Glad Porto win, since I kind of like them, must say Casillas did very well though.
This is my bet for today. I think Guimaraes is a decent bet. They are not so stable but they are very decent at home, even manage to win vs Porto, but that was a completely different game. Let's see how they do today.

Guimaraes v Setubal
Guimaraes @ 1.82

pff what a bad game from Guimarães... they did not even deserve the draw in my opinion. Always the same thing with these teams, when they can't just defend and try to attack from time to time, like the game vs Porto, they just show all the weaknesses in their defences.
Arouca vs Uniao Madeira double chance draw or away is more better even Arouca impressed everyone by performing wonderfully against Porto.I always choose safer side @2.02 it is more than perfect for me.I take game as game where any team can win.
I also would like to my bet on Arouca ML from my point of view it is playing good at home ground so that it can beat Uniao Madeira there, let's see how Arouca will perform into this match and will get some easy points there.
There are two reasons to have my bet on Arouca instead of  U. Madeira.First off,it successfully defeated FC Porto in last match and over all is doing great play whenever it is at home.The odds for moneyline option is not very impressive but seems to be bit more safer @1.77 and this is my taken for today as bet.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Missed the Portuguese classic yesterday. Glad Porto win, since I kind of like them, must say Casillas did very well though.
This is my bet for today. I think Guimaraes is a decent bet. They are not so stable but they are very decent at home, even manage to win vs Porto, but that was a completely different game. Let's see how they do today.

Guimaraes v Setubal
Guimaraes @ 1.82
Activity: 728
This match has another possibility to be ended as draw.In that case I expect to see both teams to make goals so I find this option more interesting and suitable in comparison with others for this match specially.
Guimaraes vs Setubal last 5 matches performance of both teams is very helpful to choose the right one for upcoming match.I easily picked Guimaraes to win @1.78 moneyline.This is going to win straight against a team like Setubal which has already down moral after 2 consecutive losses.
Moreirense vs Belenenses i have my bet on double draw or away, i think Belenenses can win this match or easily will finish with draw because Moreirense playing very bad even on home ground so that it will be very difficult for it to defend this match.
Moreirense vs Belenenses there is no such consistency in performance of both teams.Moreirense is slightly more better than Belenenses but I will place instead on both teams to score where even odd seems very good to will let me at some nice profit.Both teams to score @1.84 is my bet on.
Moreirense vs Belenenses that match is very hard to make any prediction about it because both teams have equal chance to win this and surely will make score against each other, i think both teams to score will be nice for this match.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Moreirense v Belenenses : Both Teams To Score
Nacional v Sporting Lisbon : Sporting Lisbon
Guimaraes v Vitoria Setubal : Under 2.5 Goals
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Nacional is going to face Sporting Lisbon on its home ground but i don't think it can take any advantage of this against very strong side Sporting Lisbon, i am pretty sure Sporting Lisbon will win this match by 2+ margin easily, i have Sporting Lisbon -1 with minim risk factor.
Moreirense vs Belenenses it looking this match will be low scoring and much hard to predict about the future of this match because there is no big difference between both teams, almost both are at same level with same strength so that my choice will be under 2.5 goals for this match.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
60 min Still 1 - 1 , but I thing this game over 2.5 .
you were right it did end with 3 goals i also knew that porto will win the match
Pages:
Jump to: