Pages:
Author

Topic: Pos-Coin Resolution 2015 - page 2. (Read 1617 times)

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 02, 2015, 08:11:42 PM
you want POS?  there's NXT.. and to a point BTS.  those two have huge potential as both have awesome people behind them.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
January 02, 2015, 08:08:24 PM
Day 002 - PHS (6.58) ,Truk (1.7) and HBN (7.3)

Ran 3 wallets and they minted the above. Trying to keep up to date with all these wallets may become time consuming on a daily basis.
Need to automate my wallets so they can load and unload automatically will have to investigate task scheduling in windows to see if this can be used.
Some type of rota will have to be organized to allow maximum minting for each wallet based on there staking times, will also consider moving all coins to the same address so monitoring of wallet amounts can be done via the block explorers rather than loading each wallet and checking the totals.

Are there potential security risks?, what do other members suggest as alternatives.Should I reduce the selection of alt-coins ?
January 01, 2015, 08:47:02 PM
2014 New Year Resolution Declaration

Educate myself on Proof of Stake Alt-coins with the aim of promoting, collecting and growing the total quantity of POS coins held in my personal wallets and explore any other aspects that may be of associated interest.

Why this thread
Produce a structure and control to achieve the resolution above. Monitor my progress throughout one year.

Don’t invest anything you can’t afford to lose and understand your exposure to the potential losses that may happen. I do not advise anyone to repeat this experiment but I hope some may find this thread food for thought in the future.

Additional coins will be accumulated through trading, mining and proof of stake minting. (Only 50% of minted coins will be traded from my primary wallets)

Sorry to be this guy but its 2015 dude - your first mistake of the year Wink !

Thanks. I have had a good celebratory drink and thats my 1st hiccup of 2015
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
January 01, 2015, 08:34:25 PM
I hate to say it but most new year's resolutions are broken within a week. Especially the one about going on a diet.  Smiley
Activity: 70
January 01, 2015, 08:29:38 PM
2014 New Year Resolution Declaration

Educate myself on Proof of Stake Alt-coins with the aim of promoting, collecting and growing the total quantity of POS coins held in my personal wallets and explore any other aspects that may be of associated interest.

Why this thread
Produce a structure and control to achieve the resolution above. Monitor my progress throughout one year.

Don’t invest anything you can’t afford to lose and understand your exposure to the potential losses that may happen. I do not advise anyone to repeat this experiment but I hope some may find this thread food for thought in the future.

Additional coins will be accumulated through trading, mining and proof of stake minting. (Only 50% of minted coins will be traded from my primary wallets)

Sorry to be this guy but its 2015 dude - your first mistake of the year Wink !
January 01, 2015, 05:39:45 PM
Day 001 - Starting Position for POS Coin wallets (Total coins 804224)

Hyperstake (HYP)  54822,Tekcoin (Tek)   3735, Bottlecaps (CAP)  5278, Truckcoin (TRK)  33823, Growthcoin  (GRW)- 138426 + 18304, Hobonickel  (HBN) 2779.95, Battlecoin (BCX) 16937, Philospherstone (PHS) 6495, Mintcoin (MINT) 523625.

Will search out any other alt-coin wallets I have and will post if applicable or transfer to exchanges

Only  0.15547587 btc equivalent held on exchanges, BTC 1.25 in paper wallets & 20 CLAMS.

The above has been accumulated from 1 cpu i7, 2x hd7950 and 1 butterfly labs 5GhZ bitcoin miner.
Losses have previously been generated with investments and exchanges that no longer exist and alt-coins that have died.
January 01, 2015, 05:37:41 PM
Reserved for Progress reports
January 01, 2015, 05:36:04 PM
2015 New Year Resolution Declaration

Why this thread

Pages:
Jump to: