Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS] Edgecoin - Marketplace - Gambling - Advanced Wallet - 15hrs IPO stage 1 - page 22. (Read 37175 times)

Din
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Less than 1.5 days and Edgecoin has already pulled 12 investors, 12 risk takers with a vision.

The investor list will be updated tomorrow (in the next 12 hours).

I want to thank you all again Smiley

Great to see support from a big pool too!

EDGE.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

Din
I just read this whole thread and I am not understanding the scam outrage that takes up the majority of the 10 pages. It isn't different than any other IPO. IPO's always have a chance of being a scam and that should be factored into your decision before investing. Be ready to risk it, as you should be with ANY altcoin.

If you are worried there are two things you can do. First choice is just wait till it launches (if it does) and then mine it. Perfectly safe. Second option is to not invest until the 27th, giving the devs time to prove the case for edgecoin and that it is real, then invest or don't. That's what I will be doing.

I also recommend ditching the cryptsy trading all that does is add more possible bugs/security risks to trading. I would also love to see a beta launch.

Haters will hate regardless. About the trading thing, just don't use it if you don't feel safe.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

EDGE.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
I just read this whole thread and I am not understanding the scam outrage that takes up the majority of the 10 pages. It isn't different than any other IPO. IPO's always have a chance of being a scam and that should be factored into your decision before investing. Be ready to risk it, as you should be with ANY altcoin.

If you are worried there are two things you can do. First choice is just wait till it launches (if it does) and then mine it. Perfectly safe. Second option is to not invest until the 27th, giving the devs time to prove the case for edgecoin and that it is real, then invest or don't. That's what I will be doing.

I also recommend ditching the cryptsy trading all that does is add more possible bugs/security risks to trading. I would also love to see a beta launch.
Din
Just got a new investor but no email..

Send an email to [email protected]

Here's half of the TXID
aab06ff25dc9a539ca6f5e8936e909a8
Din
lol no fuck you you are not telling me how I express my opinion about you fucking scammers. You and all the other IPO scammers (name one that wasnt a scam) destroy the cryptocoin community with your shit. GTFO

Use trust button bellow his name to give him negative trust rating then eventualy PM owner of this forum and complain about all this shits, thanks!

If you feel that this is the appropriate response, you're welcome to do so.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
lol no fuck you you are not telling me how I express my opinion about you fucking scammers. You and all the other IPO scammers (name one that wasnt a scam) destroy the cryptocoin community with your shit. GTFO

Use trust button bellow his name to give him negative trust rating then eventualy PM owner of this forum and complain about all this shits, thanks!
Din
The video revolving around mining/trading is actually approaching. Expect some updates within the next 48 hours.

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 19
Concerning _Doge's questions

Two of them are redundant and answered

One of them is requesting unfinished and open code before launch
I want to see you download, MD5 verify the checksum of a known miner software, compile, run GUIMiner, CGMiner, or any of the equivalents and then start mining since the difficulty must be low and I must see unconfirmed coinbase transactions show up in your wallet.

Chop chop.
Din
Concerning _Doge's questions

Two of them are redundant and answered

One of them is requesting unfinished and open code before launch
Alright people, since Din is too big of a fucking pussy to continue this conversation in the public eye, I'm going to show you the questions he is avoiding. The things I asked him to post as proof are essential to this being real or not.

He has ignored all of them.

Here are all of the posts he hasn't provided the appropriate proof for:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5777185
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5777138

And most importantly:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5777090
Din
I took the gamble although IPO's are mostly scams if this is the real deal I don’t wanna miss out.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

You did the equivalent of sending your BTC to a 0% Satoshi Dice address.

They're banking on the fact that you'll be fine accepting with them accepting escrow in the later rounds because they plan to run away with those funds.

There is no rational reason for not accepting escrow for all of the investment rounds.

P.S. Din is going to bold all of the fucks in this post in a measly attempt to show how we're behaving irrationally, only when the skeptics are the most rational.

Keep giving him free money you sheep.

Also, Din, answer my questions you dim witted piece of shit

Please
read next time, and stop littering the thread:

PROVIDE THE FUCKING PROOF THAT I ASKED FOR EARLIER IN THE THREAD. DO YOU WNAT ME TO BOTHER YOU AGAIN WITH MORE BLATANT FACTS THAT YOU ARE INDEED A FUCKING SCAMMER?

This conversation has become too much for you. Feel free to message me about your questions, this is the last response you get.
I took the gamble although IPO's are mostly scams if this is the real deal I don’t wanna miss out.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

They're banking on the fact that you'll be fine accepting with them accepting escrow in the later rounds because they plan to run away with those funds.

There is no rational reason for not accepting escrow for all of the investment rounds.

P.S. Din is going to bold all of the fucks in this post in a measly attempt to show how we're behaving irrationally, only when the skeptics are the most rational.

Please

http://puu.sh/7BEEN/0de34c57e7.png

PROVIDE THE FUCKING PROOF THAT I ASKED FOR EARLIER IN THE THREAD. DO YOU WNAT ME TO BOTHER YOU AGAIN WITH MORE BLATANT FACTS THAT YOU ARE INDEED A FUCKING SCAMMER?
Din

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Please

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Din

Escrow:

http://edgecoin.info/invest.html
Regarding Escrow payments, we're not responsible for the fees and risks associated with using an Escrow service. Escrows will be allowed during stages 2/3. Depending on the sucess of Stage 1, we might be in the position to allow Escrowed investments during the final days.
Din
SCAM COIN
STEP AWAY

Escrow:

http://edgecoin.info/invest.html
Regarding Escrow payments, we're not responsible for the fees and risks associated with using an Escrow service. Escrows will be allowed during stages 2/3. Depending on the sucess of Stage 1, we might be in the position to allow Escrowed investments during the final days.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: