Pages:
Author

Topic: Positive or negative promotion strengthens crypto market? - page 3. (Read 375 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Yes both positive and negative promotion or news help cryptocurrency. The reason to this is, in the media, news is news. A news item is far reaching to the heart of those listening or reading instead of not being on air. So,  whichever way it comes, it beams the light of the product to the people in form of awareness at least. Although negative promotion should pull down a coin but especially with bitcoin, I have not really see an immediate drop because of what hate message was sent against bitcoin.
We should actually say negative or positive news as those are the things that get the market driven fundamentally. I would not want to say there is anything like a negative promotion as no team would actually want to attach negative to their project as far as I am concerned.

However, news either good or bad is always going to be a part of the market and there is no way you can avoid any of them and it is those bad news sometimes that actually even makes the market stronger in the long run. As long as a market withstands negative news, come back strong in the end and recover hugely, that speaks somehow into the potential future of the project.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Positive promotions brings more investors fall into crypto market. Yes and this is agreed. I would like to say that negative promotion filters strong and confident investors in the market. How do you see it? I say we need strong and confident investors in the crypto market then investors who just look for huge profits a sudden and leave out for another platform if they do not see profits within the time they expect. Whats your thought on it?

But how do you intend to find those strong and self-confident investors? Because in my opinion, such people appear at a time when positive promotions are attracting the largest number of people in this market. So without positive promotions, you will never get any investors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
What is the purpose of negative promotion if the sole aim is not to run down businesses? The enthusiasts you see today are the ones who have originally been attracted to cryptocurrency through positive promotion and decided to remain firm despite the negative promotion they later heard. If all you have ever heard about a thing is negative, you can hardly be attracted to such a thing.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Positive promotions brings more investors fall into crypto market. Yes and this is agreed. I would like to say that negative promotion filters strong and confident investors in the market. How do you see it? I say we need strong and confident investors in the crypto market then investors who just look for huge profits a sudden and leave out for another platform if they do not see profits within the time they expect. Whats your thought on it?
There will always be two phases to the market as far as I am concerned which is a downtrend phase or an uptrend phase and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Also, there will always be four different set of people in the market, the whales who are always the ones controlling the prices and trying to shake out the weak hands, then we have the traders who are trying to take advantage of the fluctuations, and then the real holders who are looking to the long term and then finally, the weak hands which I already mentioned when it comes to shaking them out.

All these number of people are part of the market, and news is just a fundamental part of the market that drives the market somehow, but the fact that a market is down now does not mean it would be down forever.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
Don't worry with those investors that are only here to chunk some quick profit. They are going through with some filtering as well with these corrections that are we are experiencing. Good or bad publicity still its a publicity for bitcoin.

Talking about those investors, that doesn't matter if they are only here to have quick profit or for long term commitment. You can't set people's mind to be here forever and you can't control their mindsets for having a long term goal to stay.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

For a business that is established, no publicity is bad publicity because every thing can be turned into more popularity. A perfect example is Nike whose advertisement at specific times have been riddled with controversies but comparing their revenue at this period brought about significant increase to suggest that even the bad publicity is good for them. But the same cannot be said to be for other companies that just one bad publicity sent them out of business for example can't remember the name now, the company with data issue with Facebook.

In the case of bitcoin, I think that positive promotions is what focus should be made as that could also be interpreted to be bad because of some certain people who are bent on seeing its end. On the strong investors, we actually need more than that in the crypto market because the percentage of the strong investors are not enough to push to the intended height but the interest of both the weak, disturbed, uncertain, and once a while investors needs to be met in the market.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 847
In any way both, negative and positive promotion attracts new users. You may ask, why negative? Because when someone sees negative and in Bitcoin it's usually price loss, they get interested to know what made this turn from positive to negative and is it possible to finally achieve positive side? Also some people believe that every rise comes after fall. And simple people are usually attracted by positive news so I agree you in your proposal because you share nearly same idea.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
There are times when the competition between projects results in bad publicity against one another, but in my opinion this market is the opinion of the people and their way of interpreting things, it is the beauty of this cryptoworld that we can all have a different way of thinking and that's fine !!  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
Yes both positive and negative promotion or news help cryptocurrency. The reason to this is, in the media, news is news. A news item is far reaching to the heart of those listening or reading instead of not being on air. So,  whichever way it comes, it beams the light of the product to the people in form of awareness at least. Although negative promotion should pull down a coin but especially with bitcoin, I have not really see an immediate drop because of what hate message was sent against bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
There are two types of investors.  One is the big investors you may call whales.  
Always looking for some chances to gain profits.  They never stick to just one type of investment.  They have different options and will switch to other option where they think will be getting more profit.  
They invest in gold when the price of gold is assumed  to rise.  But will sell when they feel that the price has touched it's height and there is no gain in staying there anymore,  When stocks are rising they will jump to stock market.  They have also options of investment in land and  buildings.  So they may switch to any option of profit.  Positive news attract them but they run away from the negative atmosphere.  

There are some small investors they will enter the market hearing the big profits earned by their friends or relatives.  Their entry time is also when positive news are everywhere.  They invest in rising market.  But if the price falls below their invested amount they mostly just will wait the price to recover to their investment level.  They will not leave.  But also will not invest anymore.  

So we can say that positive news will add to investments and negative news will decrease any further inflow to the market.

But if the crypto is used as currency only not as investment only then we can except permanent or very long term investments.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Just like what they say, 'negative or positive news it's still publicity' so yes its good to the market. Other fought through negative promotion and they strengthen their believe or bitcoin or crypto. For me, we already have not just strong and confident investors, but they are really getting to be intelligent and smarter. And whatever promotion we received, they will just laugh it off and will take advantage of it.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 3612
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
You have to differentiate between FUD and negative promotion. There is a lot of nonsense in the news that makes the market slightly affected by novice investors who make decisions based on that nonsense & trading bots.
The cynical promotion has more market effects and is due to real factors such as a hacking platform or ban. It is the whales game where big profit or a big loss.
cryptocurrencies have proved their value, so in any case, they have value, but I can not guarantee that value "maybe 6000, 600 or 6."
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Pages:
Jump to: