Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 41. (Read 415638 times)

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
If we will not have eXocoin launched before 31th October 2014 then we will quit the project completely and refund all investments.

before actually means today, right?
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Guys,

what are the safeguards against a "rushed to market" product and no followups by the devs?

I believe it was agreed that a third party would check all the code and that the network had to be stable for two weeks before transfer of all the escrowed BTC (or am I making things up)?

If that's not the case, we should demand this. We as escrow holders have a large saying in what we want before Anon releases the coins.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
#mentalretardation  #TwinWinNerD

#idonotconsent

Yeah OK...  like you FUCKIN' RETARD would understand the meaning of that...   Roll Eyes

Why do you accuse me of fucking a retard?Huh
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
One could think that devs are now rushing something to the market just to get their hands on the BTC. What was the chance to hit the deadline by one hour?

This is exactly the same thing that came to my mind when I saw the announcement.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
the last day before Nov,
it seems some debate here.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Shareholders do not believe the
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Activity: 910
One could think that devs are now rushing something to the market just to get their hands on the BTC. What was the chance to hit the deadline by one hour?
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
you got the quotes wrong. But this is offtopic.

#mentalretardation  #TwinWinNerD

#idonotconsent
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
This coin was delayed, about, 4-5 months ? Go refund all.

I bet my house that the 31th October they (he?) will delay again the launch.
if this time sitll delay, plz refund all the shareholders.
we can't wait for anymore nothing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
This coin was delayed, about, 4-5 months ? Go refund all.

I bet my house that the 31th October they (he?) will delay again the launch.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
#enjoythemockery  #wannabemarketmaker  #TwinWinNerD

#uselesshashtags

ROFLMAO!   Grin

I am really happy with the developement of this coin. So much has happend in the last days, it's awesome!

Tomorrow I will announce the biggest NAS promotion of all times! Stay tuned, everybody will be a winner, promised!

After having witnessed the NAS FIASCO up close and personal...   NHZ has my FULL SUPPORT!!!    Grin

ROFLMAO!   Grin

Edit:  #gottalovethemdates

you got the quotes wrong. But this is offtopic.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Guys I think you should be careful with this release. This might turn out to be anything. Also, to set a date and hour so close to the actual refund limit after a month of silence is shady to be honest.

I hope this won't be a case, the last thing we need is another scam in crypto space, but for God's sake please be careful. After all, customer is always right and we should demand to see the source code before we release our money!!

I agree. As an investor via Anon, I suggest that the same hold the money until the full release of the source code.
If do not have anything wrong, the dev has no reason to deny it.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
Guys I think you should be careful with this release. This might turn out to be anything. Also, to set a date and hour so close to the actual refund limit after a month of silence is shady to be honest.

I hope this won't be a case, the last thing we need is another scam in crypto space, but for God's sake please be careful. After all, customer is always right and we should demand to see the source code before we release our money!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
No, you are wrong. You were right.

Shhhh...... don't fight it.....
You must be confusing this situation with me telling folks to get involved with NHZ as opposed to NAS...  ROFLMAO!   Grin
Nonononono, you said that we should buy NAS. You even put up buy orders.
[WTB] 50M NAS for 0.50 BTC

smaragda, Apr 14, 2014

#WankerWhoThinksHeIsCoolWithHisIgnorList
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

You must be confusing this situation with me telling folks to get involved with NHZ as opposed to NAS...  ROFLMAO!   Grin

smaragda, Apr 14, 2014

#uselesshashtags
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

smaragda, Apr 14, 2014
legendary
Activity: 861
dev give up this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1148
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

smaragda hasn't made any Right or Wrong statements...  not that I expect you FUCKIN' PSYCHOPATH ADHD RITALIN-HUNGRY DELUSIONAL BI-POLAR TROLL-SNAKES to show signs of common sense now or anything...   Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: