Pages:
Author

Topic: Possibilities in future and negatives - page 2. (Read 587 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 104
Bounty manager
November 20, 2017, 06:51:30 AM
We are witnessing now all these erc20 scams. I actually participated in a couple airdrops cause i thought well i join a couple for fun and actually gained some. But its not right to be part of a scam and make money out of thin air i figured. 
I'm not too greedy though and I haven't joined these ERC20 token airdrops, I know it's a free money but with my simple act I have to stand what I believe. There are some projects or "very few" that are into development and true with what they are doing.

With that said, if crypto becomes massive. What stops people to make all kinds of shitcoins and see like 100.000 shitcoins on cmc if  not more.
Regulations.

Another thing:
would it be likely we see all businesses have their own coin? Amazoncoin? Walmartcoin? (i use these  since these are internationally most known. Not an American..)
Very possible that this is going to happen but still all of them will be dependent to bitcoin.

I too was a participant on those token airdrops but not all really will pursue until the end. Only few of these tokens are legit and its like 80% of these tokens are ridiculous specially with the names. I always see strange names and even strange team members in these tokens and people are still buying the token. I dont blame them but i guess it can become a learning tool next time the would participate in tokens.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
November 20, 2017, 05:47:06 AM
We are witnessing now all these erc20 scams. I actually participated in a couple airdrops cause i thought well i join a couple for fun and actually gained some. But its not right to be part of a scam and make money out of thin air i figured. 
I'm not too greedy though and I haven't joined these ERC20 token airdrops, I know it's a free money but with my simple act I have to stand what I believe. There are some projects or "very few" that are into development and true with what they are doing.

With that said, if crypto becomes massive. What stops people to make all kinds of shitcoins and see like 100.000 shitcoins on cmc if  not more.
Regulations.

Another thing:
would it be likely we see all businesses have their own coin? Amazoncoin? Walmartcoin? (i use these  since these are internationally most known. Not an American..)
Very possible that this is going to happen but still all of them will be dependent to bitcoin.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
November 20, 2017, 04:43:09 AM

Another thing:

I participated some as well because who doesn't want free coins but there are some of them who are out to get some information but didn't really send coins and some would ask for donation before one can participate in the airdrop. Well it depends on you if you want to participate or not. No one can stop them in making those coins but we have a choice if we wanted to invest in that particular coin or not. Many are still in profit trading those coins because by just observing the percentage increase, some of them doubled in price in just few days so you just take advantage of the opportunity to have more ETH.

If you want make earnings with the erc20 tokens with the future potential means it is kind of luck in your pocket because the profit will be find with any coin periodically like waves or nem.
Not all that being successful. If want get the corporate to create a coin that really bad for crypto currency market and then they will only rue with the crypto market then.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
November 19, 2017, 11:25:51 PM

Another thing:

I participated some as well because who doesn't want free coins but there are some of them who are out to get some information but didn't really send coins and some would ask for donation before one can participate in the airdrop. Well it depends on you if you want to participate or not. No one can stop them in making those coins but we have a choice if we wanted to invest in that particular coin or not. Many are still in profit trading those coins because by just observing the percentage increase, some of them doubled in price in just few days so you just take advantage of the opportunity to have more ETH.

Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 19, 2017, 09:11:11 AM

I think ERC20 tokens are completely misused to create the virtual wealth by the owners of it and not the users of it. Because you see the money that flows into airdrop is coming from those early investors and it is not free money at all. Many of the big investors are looted form his kind of schemes by showing that they will earn huge money after the exchanger listing and shit like that. So better understand this system and how the money flows from one pocket to another. Whatever they get is just the free marketing so that later they will get even more user base and thus investment will increase like crazy. There are very few of them who actually introduce their own coins and stick to the project that they are making.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
November 19, 2017, 02:20:03 AM

I don't know about the other "airdrop" things thats spreading here but the true airdrop I know is when a certain coin forks just like what happened on bitcoin whereas users received BCH and BTG's from just owning bitcoins before the specified block

With that said, if crypto becomes massive. What stops people to make all kinds of shitcoins and see like 100.000 shitcoins on cmc if  not more.

Bitcoin is not that different from our money [cash; can hold physically] and just like it, even if the governments set tons of laws no one can stop someone if he wants to scam his people as we have our own will. In conclusion to that, No one can stop people from scamming one another but we can definitely prevent them from taking the fraudelent baits.

Another thing:

would it be likely we see all businesses have their own coin? Amazoncoin? Walmartcoin? (i use these  since these are internationally most known. Not an American..)

Most of them are not very fond of cryptocurrencies as of now but things can change in the next few years depending on what will happen so theres still chance.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
November 18, 2017, 08:11:55 PM

Another thing:

Pages:
Jump to: