Pages:
Author

Topic: Possible effectiveness of moving value from bitcoin to another coin. - page 2. (Read 2092 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
So you are suggesting to dump bitcoin and move on to another new coin, for the sake of constant innovation?

We don't need to dump any coin to create new coins, all cryptos can develop in parallel without sacrificing another. New alts are created constantly now and some of them are innovative, I must admit. If they are any good, some of them will prevail, rise above all others, and one day challenge bitcoin. We can support any innovative coin we desire and still have bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Here's the idea:
Bitcoin was a hot subject in the mass media in 2013. Now the subject is old and there isn't much more eye catching to write about. People outside this forum don't really care about new merchant adaption, and that is the reason why news like that won't cause the price to rise. What people want to read is about innovation and new heart braking stories about janitors becoming millionaires. These are the stories that attract readers, and stories that bring new speculators to the game.
So, with this reasoning, I find that it would be best for the cryptocurrency market in general, to start promoting a new cryptocurrency model. It would get cryptocurrency some fresh attention, meaning new investors may join. If we offer a new cryptocurrency, that would solve the problems of extremely wasteful mining and volatility issues that stopped bitcoin from being a practical financial tool.

I understand that some of you have strong feelings for bitcoin. I understand that it brought you easy riches and it feels great to be part of something new. But, bitcoin wouldn't mind if you get past her and move forward. Bitcoin will always be remembered in history as the first that started all of this.
So, suck it up and stop being crybabies about your beloved bitcoin. Let's keep the subject fresh and hot, and let's keep our net worths rising.
Pages:
Jump to: