Pages:
Author

Topic: Possible for crypto to rise by 1000% - page 3. (Read 372 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 14, 2018, 02:20:56 PM
I don’t think Binance CEO is trying to influence the market. I do believe crypto has the potential to rise 1000%, we have seen it during bull runs.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 02:17:37 PM
Yes. I don't remember the name of coin. But this shitcoin grew by 6000% per day. That was awesome)
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
September 14, 2018, 02:01:46 PM
I was so fascinated by what the CEO of Binance said yesterday that there is every possibility of crypto rising by 1000% and so one could still make money out of crypto. Friends in the community, do you see that happening or it's just some good saying to influence the market in the right direction?
That is the most reason why we should buy now as the price is seriously very cheap.  Bitcoin is going to grow in days and months to come as most of the issues that is dragging it down has been resolved.  I also find out that we are at the time were bitcoin has hold firm in one area for long-term and the breaking out of that channel should give us another moon again.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
September 14, 2018, 01:42:22 PM
I was so fascinated by what the CEO of Binance said yesterday that there is every possibility of crypto rising by 1000% and so one could still make money out of crypto. Friends in the community, do you see that happening or it's just some good saying to influence the market in the right direction?

well
its possible,
if u know ,
BNB on this time already 8400% profit from ico price.
also another another token like Zill for now already 800% profit based usd from ico price.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 14, 2018, 01:17:48 PM
Firstly, crypto currency is a fascinated investment which the reason why I'm fascinated with what the statement made by the CEO of Binance cause the crypto market will still than the mention percent but it not going to happen this year and the only advice is that people should during this dip market.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
September 14, 2018, 01:09:56 PM

I is really hard to predict the future of crypto currency but I believe that it isn't impossible for it to reach that value because it could rise beyond our expectations anytime. It could reach the best value only if we are patience enough to wait for the best time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
September 14, 2018, 12:35:00 PM
Most cryptos have gone up in the past more than 1000% so there is nothing unusual to expect the same again in the next bull run. Buy the dips and hodl.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 14, 2018, 12:32:45 PM
I also agress that still we can make money from cryptos and there is no doubt that the prices will increase 1000% in the upcoming years but for that we need to be patient just buying and selling the random coins will make the market to fall continuously we have to support the coins to have bright future for them.
Activity: 268
Merit: 24
September 14, 2018, 12:24:41 PM
No, I think this not just saying to influence the market. Actually i personally see lots of crypto have the potential or high chance to stay longer in green. Maybe ceo of binance
also sees that, so he said it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 11:47:37 AM
Pages:
Jump to: