Pages:
Author

Topic: Possible market crash in the near future? - page 7. (Read 998 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
November 15, 2021, 04:56:41 AM
It's hard to really consider the whole market crashing because these cryptocurrencies are somewhat independent from each other I mean there's a lot of tokens and cryptocurrencies out there that have crashed or have been rugpulled but the whole market is still intact so I don't see how a total crash as you're implying in the market is going to happen in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
November 15, 2021, 04:12:31 AM
OP, believe it or not there is always good potential and bad potential in this cryptocurrency market. If the price can be pumped up, then the price can also be dumped to go down. This situation has happened before where the price has never been stable all the time. You can learn something from their history and for the thousands of altcoins today you just need to be very careful investing with them.

Not all cryptocurrencies (altcoin) have good use case for currencies. Most of the adoption is done on bitcoin and some altcoin only while thousand more are used only for the benefit of developers and other speculators in terms of profit. Don't ignore the worst potential, you just need to be extra vigilant on asset that don't have a real use case as currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
November 15, 2021, 03:33:36 AM
It is possible the industry crashes anytime. And likely sometime soon. But anybodys guess as to what day. I think we still have 6mo+ left in this run. But I could be wrong. I hope I am not. Fingers crossed;
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
November 14, 2021, 09:08:52 PM
are you guys expecting a market crash anytime soon?
Yes it can happen. But if the market crash then there's a certain reason (like bad news circulating) that can affect crypto as a whole.

Thus as an investor, we must have plan incase this scenario happened since we cant expect the market to move upward always. Take advantage the bullish season so when bear market occur you're prepared.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
November 14, 2021, 07:16:24 PM
I understand cryptocurrencies are volatile, high risk investments. But, are you guys expecting a market crash anytime soon?
When more number of people start booking profit then from corrections to crash may happen but the good thing about cryptocurrency market is it will bounce back in very short period of time even after any big crash. So, you will never need to worry about any possible crash.

For example, bitcoin has crashed from $64 to $28k levels by the times of April/May months of this year still you may check yourself on where we are trading right now. So, you never need to worry about the upcoming bear market but you should plan for making use of those bear market by keep on buying at all dips to ensure your massive profits.
There will always be possible market crash in the near future and that will never be prevented or avoided. Because its also part of the market cycle wherein after every bullish season, bearish season will definitely happen too. But there is no need to worry for that as long as you always take advantage of making profits during this time of bullish season. And when bearish season comes, take advantage of the market too by buying the potential coins you want to add in your portfolio. If you can make big purchase at its bearish, expect to gain huge profits too when the peak prices hit the market.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
November 14, 2021, 06:03:24 PM
It is always a possibility. Remember, time in the markets always beats timing the markets.
Timing the market doesn't appear that easy at all mosti with the high volatility and the level of greed associated with investors. Definitely we would have lots of market crash soon mostly for the irrelevant projects and many will still maintain its value or appreciate. Trading with caution is what investors should adopt at this time
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
November 14, 2021, 05:36:07 PM
I understand cryptocurrencies are volatile, high risk investments. But, are you guys expecting a market crash anytime soon?
When more number of people start booking profit then from corrections to crash may happen but the good thing about cryptocurrency market is it will bounce back in very short period of time even after any big crash. So, you will never need to worry about any possible crash.

For example, bitcoin has crashed from $64 to $28k levels by the times of April/May months of this year still you may check yourself on where we are trading right now. So, you never need to worry about the upcoming bear market but you should plan for making use of those bear market by keep on buying at all dips to ensure your massive profits.
Activity: 980
Merit: 10
November 14, 2021, 05:15:54 PM
from the start this is indeed a high risk place and everyone knows about it whether they care or not but that's the reality.
but if it is said you want the market to crash or not, of course most of you hope it doesn't happen, but if that happens then we have to take a stand.
and maybe this is an option and again maybe based on some people's speculation regardless of whether we want to or not we just have to be prepared for what's to come.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
November 14, 2021, 04:37:16 PM
There are (as of  now) 14029 cryptocurrencies listed in coinmarketcap.com.
A case has been made (repeatedly) for  the existence of a bubble in the cryptocurrency market.
Yeah, I understand cryptocurrencies are volatile, high risk investments. But, are you guys expecting a market crash anytime soon?
And those are only the coins that they have decided to list, there are many more coins that do not made the cut and that is without taking into account all the coins that were created and that have disappeared over the years.

So it is true we have many coins in the market but when you think about it 99% of those coins do not hold any kind of influence in the market, so I do not think that is the correct metric to try to establish if this market will crash or not in the near future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
November 14, 2021, 09:04:20 AM
A case has been made (repeatedly) for  the existence of a bubble in the cryptocurrency market.
Yeah, I understand cryptocurrencies are volatile, high risk investments. But, are you guys expecting a market crash anytime soon?
That's true that there is  a bubble on the crypto market especially in spheres such as NFTs, Meraverse, meme coins. What is more, there was a huge growth of Bitcoin and of almost all altcoins' price so I think that we should expect a correction soon. I bet that it will not be so long like it was after 2017, but still bear market must happen after this bull run.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
November 13, 2021, 05:45:29 PM
Among the 14k that have been registered on CMC, it can be said that 35% are coins that are left behind and even some coins die without any trading volume. so how many coins/tokens are created is not a measure of the future collapse of blockchain because in reality how many real tokens are alive and worth even memecoins can still live with luck and the tendency of an argument.... and every few thousand tokens will always decorate the growth and value of bitcoin in the future and this is a reality that must be accepted
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
November 13, 2021, 04:59:06 PM
Even if btc pulls back under $30k again, I don't think it is a crash but will be seen as correction and correction is good for any market to grow with strength where new and old investors both get the opportunity to buy btc cheaper after reaching a break-even point. Out of the 14k total cryptocurrencies you have seen at cmc, so many of them are tokens working on smart contracts and depend on another coin's blockchain, they may collapse if a strong correction is seen in the same coin.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
November 13, 2021, 04:37:07 PM
Probably the many useless alts being created on a daily basis will die off for more sound projects that truly offer a good service to exist,
That will happen.

There's too much altcoin in the market already and many of them aren't really needed. It's possible that investors and holders of those altcoins will ship to another altcoin, the stronger ones when they're about to see the dying scene for those altcoins.

It is possible the market can crash at any time and it is also equally possible the market will be strong even more judging by the number of positive news happening, these are tough questions no one has an answer to but as a member of the crypto community you should always be prepared for anything, the market can take a different turn unexpectedly.
Possible because this market is volatile.

But I think the time it comes, it won't be that hurtful crash but more of another big correction.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
November 12, 2021, 07:15:16 PM
I have to say I haven't seen much talk about a crash, rather two camps arguing about if we will have a bear market or if we are in a super cycle. I'll put out a crazy idea here, but I would say that you need more stability to ever experience a crash. Just my 2 cents.
And so far, the winner is the super cycle phase, just this year alone, we have seen bitcoin breaking and establishing a new all time high and then we are  talking about an end of the year super fast rally to 6 digits.

Of course, bear market will come,  that's how the market work, but it might be delayed for a bit as bitcoin is still not yet done with this bull run and there are different sets of investors now, not just retail, but institutions and government too. So it's a whole new different ballgame now for us.

There will always be market crash, but it is more on projects with very little to no use case in the market. We will always have this cycle of up and down movement, that's part of the market and will always be. Now, it is up to you how you will take advantage when such situation comes. Remember, better invest on projects with tangible use case as they can survive in the market rather than driven by hype.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
November 12, 2021, 07:00:01 PM
I have to say I haven't seen much talk about a crash, rather two camps arguing about if we will have a bear market or if we are in a super cycle. I'll put out a crazy idea here, but I would say that you need more stability to ever experience a crash. Just my 2 cents.
And so far, the winner is the super cycle phase, just this year alone, we have seen bitcoin breaking and establishing a new all time high and then we are  talking about an end of the year super fast rally to 6 digits.

Of course, bear market will come,  that's how the market work, but it might be delayed for a bit as bitcoin is still not yet done with this bull run and there are different sets of investors now, not just retail, but institutions and government too. So it's a whole new different ballgame now for us.

Compared to previous years, this year Bitcoin has an extraordinary performance, Bitcoin price continues to rise to reach new ATH several times.
It seems that until the end of the year the price of Bitcoin is unstoppable, and I believe there will be no market crash in the near future. Indeed what
I said there is no guarantee true, because the crypto market is very difficult to predict, so always make decisions based on the results of our
respective research and analysis. But I agree that the bearish trend will be delayed this year, considering that investors joining today are very different
from what happened in 2017. Now a lot of institutions and famous people are investing in crypto, meaning Bitcoin price will be bullish at least until
the end of this year, so I will continue to hold Bitcoin until the end of this year or until the target I want is achieved.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
November 12, 2021, 06:09:26 PM

Activity: 616
Merit: 161
November 12, 2021, 05:52:51 PM
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
November 12, 2021, 05:31:54 PM
Wow, the number of coins in the market keeps on increasing all the time. The last time I checked and I think that was last week, the number of coins that we had in the market were around 13,000 coins, but now they are already over 14,000? Well, As for whether there would be a crash in the market, a crash is bound to happen in the market, but we can't really tell how far it would go this time around.

Although the market has been able to stay strong for a really long time now, because I wasn’t expecting the market to keep holding at a high price even till now. I was initially expecting the market to have been down by now, but it has kept going. I believe that’s because there has been a lot of institutional investors and they have been able to keep the markets table. So I don’t really think the market will go below $60,000, but let’s all watch and see.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
November 12, 2021, 05:24:22 PM
But, are you guys expecting a market crash anytime soon?
A market crush means that the investors suddenly and in a panic-stricken manner, start selling. Many say there'll be bad crashes in the future, but when it comes to say that there will be bubbles, the thing changes.

A bubble, means a crush in the market which doesn't recover. For instance, Bitconnect. This kind of bursts are meant to happen, especially in ponzi schemes. Lots of cryptos have similar scheme and I believe that's why there have been cases saying this. The crypto-market is pure manipulation, truth be told.

The greater the market cap, the less the manipulation. That's why bitcoin.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
November 12, 2021, 05:22:39 PM
Honestly, the hype is huge here. It depends on how each person learns from it, and up to now I do not deny the intangible value that it brings. And in a way many new entrants aren't necessarily good for the universalization of knowledge, and it has also brought about what the OP is seeing as a bubble right now Memecoins, nftgames, meta, sh*tcoins,... are creating bubbles with the market, people who believe in technology like me will never believe in a good future with it. And this market will have a purge, then people will have a better understanding of the whole market.
In what sense or bases why do you think that a innovative or developing technology like Bitcoin will never have a good future? As the chart of Bitcoin says, it's not actually moving downward but instead upward if you look at the whole of it since day 1. Although there are small corrections but that doesn't mean Bitcoin will be crashing back to almost zero if that's what you mean.

All of these hype about altcoins and other shills of shitcoins will be gone in no time when the bear run arrives while Bitcoin might be stopping at the $20k or $30k as a bottom.

I expected already that we will soon meet the bear maybe next year or so since this is what the usual movement of the market after it's done in bull run. People are selling already instead of hodling and I doubt about it if people would actually hodl when the bear is coming.
Pages:
Jump to: