Pages:
Author

Topic: Possible Merit Abuse in local board - page 2. (Read 605 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 270
March 31, 2022, 02:13:46 PM
Could you please move this topic to the reputation board because I don't think it deserves the meta?

I'm not sure why you're so afraid of using your main account to make accusations and statements like this because I don't think you'll be flagged just because you have doubts about something. But to be honest I can't read Pakistani language and not so sure of all of them unless you find any other evidence besides merit transaction history like wallet, social media accounts or etc.
Sir don't know who he/she is?
He/she mentioned me too.
You can check even my merit list. You will not find any wrong activity. And just see also on which posts I have given the merits. Mostly posts are in English. You may check.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
March 31, 2022, 01:58:42 PM
Could you please move this topic to the reputation board because I don't think it deserves the meta?

I'm not sure why you're so afraid of using your main account to make accusations and statements like this because I don't think you'll be flagged just because you have doubts about something. But to be honest I can't read Pakistani language and not so sure of all of them unless you find any other evidence besides merit transaction history like wallet, social media accounts or etc.
March 31, 2022, 01:56:05 PM

Yes you did not get 131 merits from the newbies but you are mostly funding these newbies and these newbies funding each other and back to you also. i notice some strange behavior of giving merits so posted.
I don't know who you are and why you are saying that. Just read the above reply. There are only some members and if they see the quality post they give merit and you must see my profile too. Am I abusing.?
You must have some knowledge what we are doing.
If you can't become a quality poster so please don't abuse others.
If you will share a good post to us. Definitely I will give you a merit if you deserve that.

I can't give you Merit only for your first post in which you are just saying Slam to the Pakistani Community.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.59647177
Activity: 99
Merit: 28
I love Bitcoin
March 31, 2022, 01:50:21 PM
Just by looking at these accounts i think there is serious merit abuse between these members in the local board
If you will notice they are mostly involved in merting each other. They could be a single person or a family.

NoorulHuda   Full Member

Expert2022

kaka_Shipai

Cosmic Beyonders
Wait wait wait... How could you say that?
Just see there the quality posting. I am giving merits to those who is posting good. You must check and then say anything.
You just come here and made the second post about us? How do you know that.? In just few days you are saying that?
Moderator have much better know us?

And one more thing make a good post. That will help the whole community I will definitely give you a merit. Just not blame us thay we are abusing merits. WTF

And please check my merit list again with your open eyes if you have.
I didn't get these 131 merits from only these 3 members.

Yes you did not get 131 merits from the newbies but you are mostly funding these newbies and these newbies funding each other and back to you also. i notice some strange behavior of giving merits so posted.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
Your keys, your responsibility
March 31, 2022, 01:47:15 PM
Don't know how high quality their posts are (I'm not Pakistani), but it seems that currently there aren't many users involved in discussions on Pakistani boards other than the members you mentioned. So, merits will only be distributed among them in that locale. Your allegations aren't valid enough to link them, at least for now.
March 31, 2022, 01:32:57 PM
Just by looking at these accounts i think there is serious merit abuse between these members in the local board
If you will notice they are mostly involved in merting each other. They could be a single person or a family.

NoorulHuda   Full Member

Expert2022

kaka_Shipai

Cosmic Beyonders
Wait wait wait... How could you say that?
Just see there the quality posting. I am giving merits to those who is posting good. You must check and then say anything.
You just come here and made the second post about us? How do you know that.? In just few days you are saying that?
Moderator have much better know us?

And one more thing make a good post. That will help the whole community I will definitely give you a merit. Just not blame us thay we are abusing merits. WTF

And please check my merit list again with your open eyes if you have.
I didn't get these 131 merits from only these 3 members.
Activity: 99
Merit: 28
I love Bitcoin
March 31, 2022, 01:27:21 PM

NoorulHuda   Full Member   Banned

Expert2022

kaka_Shipai

Cosmic Beyonders

SaimExch
Pages:
Jump to: