Pages:
Author

Topic: Possible solution for paypal trading ? - page 2. (Read 2160 times)

legendary
Activity: 954
Merit: 1000
June 14, 2015, 05:48:55 PM
So right now selling bitcoins for paypal is dangerous for the seller because the buyer cand ask for a refund but what if.. You use escrow and you send the btc to the escrow, now the buyer has to send you the money to paypal and the escrow wont give him the btc until you have the money on paypal and you withdraw it to your bank account, now escrow gives buyer the btc and thats it. You have your money, he has his btc

Paypal will mark your account and you will not be able to use it further until you clear that amount. The only workaround I have used is buying something else like an Amazon Gift care that accepts paypal. I believe that way the other user cannot reverse it, and most of the times I use it instantly so I don't have to worry about any charge backs.
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
June 14, 2015, 05:00:42 PM
Even if you transfer the paypal funds to your bank account, the sender can still say that his account was hacked and/or he didn't received the product he was to received and then your account is frozen and paypal may file a complaint against you that you stole funds and take legal actions.
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
June 14, 2015, 04:02:18 PM
So right now selling bitcoins for paypal is dangerous for the seller because the buyer cand ask for a refund but what if.. You use escrow and you send the btc to the escrow, now the buyer has to send you the money to paypal and the escrow wont give him the btc until you have the money on paypal and you withdraw it to your bank account, now escrow gives buyer the btc and thats it. You have your money, he has his btc

Until they charge back within 180 days time frame. Your account is now negative, Paypal starts collection process.
As has been stated many, many times: Escrow with Paypal is useless for the seller.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
June 14, 2015, 03:54:47 PM
Pages:
Jump to: