Pages:
Author

Topic: Post all your best ICO in this thread - page 2. (Read 431 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I found out a lot about ICO for a long time, but I didn’t use it. But recently my brother told me about the project Vireo and I decided to try it. And now I’m happy. I got an interesting experience and a good profit
Activity: 28
I always look for some good new companies for investment, I select them according to several criteria, publicity, openness, perspective, need personally to me.  And then I consider them a good investment not important for a month or a year.  Well, for example, I can mention Paytomat from the last, I know that their idea will be relevant to me.  Because the problem of transferring real money to Coins is now very topical4
Activity: 42
Oh, I see the third commentary Paytomat the third time.  Therefore, he decided to share his experience of own investments.  It took quite a long time to invest there, simply because a friend advised.  And it was quite impressed by Paytomat / extremely reliable and high-quality
many have tried ico companies lately.  And there is a very high risk of investing in unverified companies; it is necessary to identify a public company with a promising purpose.  For me, Paytomat has been identified as such.  Generally, everyone has to define their personal goals for investment.  Because in my opinion, ICO is a thing of the future.
I always look for some good new companies for investment, I select them according to several criteria, publicity, openness, perspective, need personally to me.  And this Paytomat company is exactly that, I know that their idea will be relevant to me.  Really very pleased with their investments in them
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
 DataBroker DAO https://databrokerdao.com .
Databroker DAO allows sensor owners to turn the received data into a revenue channel!
Partnership, demo version, stock exchange - it's all already there!
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
I am recommending these ICOs.

Konios
FairNinja
CoVex
Qompass
Traxia
Disciplina
Profede
Shivom
Nauticus
Volttech.
ImmVRse.

I have done my research of course. Just look at them first then decide after. ^^

Have a great day!

In all of your mention ICO i would say shivom is a bit popular in all i do like there flatform also but i did not join in bounty campaign because they are asking KYC even in bounty campaign and i think that was a bit too personal.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 02:37:34 PM
I think you can see ENLTE project,,, this project is successfully on ICO... and on a few days it will ends..this project raised more than 200M tokens sold...you can see in this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-live-enlte-a-decentralized-socionet-system-giving-power-to-people-2997520 ....
Activity: 182
April 29, 2018, 02:26:53 PM
I was creating this thread to to see what is your best ICO and you feel that the ICO you are joining can realy binefit us all. Comment and promote the best ICO you join here and why is good for the community.
For me i was joining on savedroid i think they are a good ICO now amd realy can help people in the future.

I now participate in Merculet - a very promising project with a good team of developers! A good bounty program, and now they have successfully passed ICO.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 02:20:02 PM
I am recommending these ICOs.

Konios
FairNinja
CoVex
Qompass
Traxia
Disciplina
Profede
Shivom
Nauticus
Volttech.
ImmVRse.

I have done my research of course. Just look at them first then decide after. ^^

Have a great day!

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 02:14:48 PM
I love PEP NETWORK ico, the more reason I participate in their signature bounty just to promote the project. They have excellent developers, outstanding team leadership and awesome advisory committee. Partake in buying their ico and you won't regret.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
April 29, 2018, 02:03:14 PM
Good day! I recommend my signature, Money Token ICO. This is a great project with experienced and trusted advisors known on crypto. Roger Ver as one of ther advisors. Great team and developers too.
Activity: 490
April 29, 2018, 02:00:03 PM
You want the best ICO. I do not think I meet your requirements. But my friend and I decided to invest in Merculet and Ysign. If you feel that it meets your requirements for a "best ICO", take a look at these two projects.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 29, 2018, 01:53:36 PM
I was joining in traxion bounty campaign today and it looks like there team have a good back ground and well known people here in philippines looks promising and i was realy positive that this company will surely kick before the end of this year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
March 16, 2018, 06:37:51 AM
The Abyss Daico! Abyss is a new cryptocurrency that is set to be the very first DAICO ICO. DAICO is a method of fundraising that was suggested by Vitalik Buterin that merges some aspects from DAOs(Decentralized Autonomous Organizations) with ICOs to make them more transparent and secure.  It s already drawing a lot of attention - check it out Smiley

I have to agree that Abyss DAICO is something very interesting and should be noted.

Also

FORTY SEVEN - very good project, quality FINTECH from Europe, 7200 ETH raised already. https://www.fortyseven.io/
CEDEX, also very interesting and successful project, pre-sale raised a lot!
Activity: 588
March 16, 2018, 06:37:41 AM
I like the TokenGo. Idea of the project - creation of the web platform for carrying out ICO and a tokeization of business.
I think, the project has the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 16, 2018, 06:33:58 AM
New good project, find out here: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/ambit
Activity: 28
March 16, 2018, 06:31:36 AM
Safinus will launch at the end of the spring. Have you heard about it? Looks very promising.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
March 01, 2018, 12:14:34 PM
For me the best ico in 2018 so far is Daneel ICO. Daneel is backed by a reputed panel of advisors and a really experienced and talented dev team. Using AI Technology, Daneel tool is going to provide market analyses reports ,signal and latest cryptocurrency news according to their whitepaper.  Daneel has a partnership with IBM which is a big company. The tool is run on IBM watson platform. Daneel is going to launch both web and a mobile version of this tool. As subscription fees for Daneel application DAN tokens will be used.  If you are interested please check out their ANN thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-daneelio-the-first-ai-created-to-help-cryptocurrency-investors-2376203). PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE INVESTING!
Activity: 320
March 01, 2018, 11:56:44 AM
I like DEBITUM with a brilliant idea for SME loans and I participate in its bounty. and another DEHEDGE I follow its signature. they hedge on investments in ICO and crypto, protecting investors in the event of fluctuations in exchange rates, fraud, and cancellation of projects.
his vision and mission are very good.

I a gree with you. I also happened to have followed the bountu debitum and was very amazed by the ICO from the debitum with the achievement of 20,000 ETH very fast
The project really quickly collected the necessary investments. He attracted a lot of attention, in bounty was attended by 4,500 people. The first time such a  saw)
Pages:
Jump to: