Pages:
Author

Topic: Post deleted by mistake or what? - page 2. (Read 470 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
November 13, 2020, 10:31:03 AM
I don't know what is wrong with my reply which got deleted recently. Here is that post deleted from my thread Funds in my coinbase vault stuck for very long time

Why not try to  call them directly to any of these number below for assistance.

- US/International: +1 (888) 908-7930
- United Kingdom: 0808 168 4635

Some reddit posts recommended this suggestion as well but the user who tried this faced bitter experience most of the times because we have to stay in the call for hours to get connected to one of their service staff which is really annoying and can drain lot of money if someone calls from different country,that is why I didn't tried to call them.

This is on topic and more over it is about what is my experience and opinion about the suggestion for my help seeking thread.

And also I posted this thread on beginners &Help section because my previous thread didn't got much exposure to forum members so I tried to create new thread after a year on help section which also may fit for these kind of queries right? Where normally lot of irrelevant threads are accepted and not moved to off topic or respective section but why this one got moved even when I asked not to do so with appropriate reason. Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: