Pages:
Author

Topic: Post Your Favorite Altcoin Post of 2023! - page 2. (Read 416 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 195
December 27, 2023, 09:44:59 AM
Reflecting down to the best post that has helped me a lot I would make reference to this: How would you measure your success in Crypto currency

At a point of consistent learning and inquisitiveness, with the help of Cryptocurrencies i am able to get use to the development and technology in this Web3 space. This would merely be possible if I never begin my journey in cryptocurrency. So reflecting back to this memories certainly tells how far and successful I have become in this crypto space, also help uplifting my spirit and mind into keep learning more. I would measure my success in Crypto currency as being what I ever wanted and of course more is ahead to come.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 260
December 27, 2023, 08:43:34 AM
I am so excited with this topic regarding OP decision for appreciated any one can show their best or favorite altcoin post on 2023, regarding how your appreciated on last topic before I think with this new topic will make more excited for all user want to share their best altcoin in 2023.

I have good experience with BNB, since get crashing price last several months investing keep loyal and hold it until joined many Launchpad or Launchpool earned much profitable until right now success sold my BNB coins on higher price around 20% profitable earned regarding my investment when bitcoin around 280$. No easy become diamond hand or long term investment exactly when BNB faced much problem after CZ indicate money laundering activities and almost make BNB drop drastically until down to $201. Its victory for holder as the winner at the end and BNB success raise up above $310.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 27, 2023, 07:46:27 AM
Welcome back and happy holidays too, tk808!

I can't think of a thread that I was interested in but I guess, since Binance was on the hot seat for this entire year. Maybe this one has helped me: Cristiano Ronaldo get 1 billion dollars lawsuit for his NFT failure
How did it help me? It helped me in terms of being encouraged that I should be reminded when I am likely to invest again in these NFTs. Despite that, I've got experience already investing in NFTs it's just hard to not look at it. But when there are some offers like this, I sometimes forget that I should be done with these NFTs whether it's from a very known person and exchange that endorses it, this means trust no one and stay only to the trusted cryptos in the market. And it's possible that many other forum members have been helped also with these news that don't be gullible at most times just because these projects have got names.
Activity: 350
Merit: 116
December 25, 2023, 02:25:31 PM
I like this thread About Altcoins Investment Experience as an altcoin post. Because I didn't believe in any altcoins, even after browsing various websites I couldn't find any good altcoins to invest in. Different people expressed different views on the same alt coin on different social media, I used to get more confused after seeing such news. Later I realized one thing that there is only one altcoin called ethereum, I can't find disagreement about this coin. Gradually my confidence in Ethereum grew. Later on 11th of this month I read the thread, I also posted in that thread, this thread stuck in my mind and confidence in ethereum increased. I have decided that I will invest in Ethereum in my future plans.
Activity: 66
Merit: 5
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 25, 2023, 10:02:30 AM
This thread Time to be cautious: Everyone is not market expert by Kontrolla has the best part of me this year; on the 6th night of December 2023, I was watching some YouTube videos, and because I have been searching for crypto-related videos, YouTube usually suggests new ones. Hence, these videos are all advertisements for altcoins (shitcoins) that are very attractive, and I was convinced to start looking for these shitcoins to invest in, but the next day I was going through this section to see if those shitcoins were talked about here, but most of these coins were scams, pump and dump group coins.

So after reading the title of the above thread, I went ahead to read the content, and it was just a warning to me, which saved me from getting myself into shit. I really appreciate the author; it's worth it. Thanks to Kontrolla, he just saved my ass unknowingly.

I have just visited it again and I see you have merited him too... Thanks to you too tk808.

-Much love-
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
December 24, 2023, 10:41:18 PM
I want to award merits to those whom seldomly get awarded merits for their extraordinary efforts or opinions that had an impact on you.

If you found a particular post or thread this year that has helped you in anyway, feel free to post the link in this thread and let us know why it has helped you. I (and probably others) will be meriting of these gem posts that you found to be exquisite. It will also help me recap some of what you guy's have been discussing as of late.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Rules:

1) Has to be a post by someone else other than yourself
2) Has to pertain to altcoins, if it's a broader piece about Bitcoin and the markets these are valid as well.
3) Don't try manipulating this thread, everything will be checked accordingly.
4) Please post the link to the thread post and why it has helped you.
5) Posts or Thread must be from 2023 only.

2019 Version - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/holiday-merits-post-your-favorite-altcoin-post-of-2019-5212250
Pages:
Jump to: