Pages:
Author

Topic: █▓▒░ Postbase ░▒▓█ signature campaign - CLOSED - page 6. (Read 8420 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Well done Bitcoinar, How can I know the amount of BTC raise so far, It is not on your official website.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Hey, I sent a message to the email to get me added to the campaign. I got a reply saying I am added. But I can't find my name in the google doc. Please Reply and add me.

You are on the spreadsheet, make sure you are looking at the signature tab. When it opens you are on the twitter tab.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Hey, I sent a message to the email to get me added to the campaign. I got a reply saying I am added. But I can't find my name in the google doc. Please Reply and add me.

There is no need to worry since He has sent you the confirmation mail, He usually update the document every evening,
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Dapps will be the game changer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I want to join the signature campaign.. signature code added and email sent to the bounty email address.
PLEASE COUNT ME IN.

THANKS.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Good morning, I was sent an email for join requested. please accept me and I was inserted the signature code. thank you very much
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
Thanks for adding me in the campaign! I look forward in working with you guys. Goodluck.
Signature Campaign Update

Total Campaign Members: 46    Smiley

bounty spreadsheet is now updated: (signature details are on the signature tab)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZsMwhJyrAUqpUpz1HDCEnNJrHBQNzvPu0oPkx1wA_Dg/edit?usp=sharing
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
Just update my signature
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I hope there is still place in Postbase signature campaign for me. I will post with your signature. Actually, I am wearing the signature already.
I read the main thread too and wrote my opinion there.

My username is Foref1982
My rank is Jr. member

Thanks if you accept me! I sent you email, too...
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
Hello. I want to join.
Activity: 602
can i join gonna send email and change sig

You can join 😊

thanks i have sent my email... looking forward to launch looks promissing

You can join 😊
Activity: 602
What bonus for newbie?

Sorry no bonus for newbie, but you still get the standard bounty.

I want to ask a question. if my rank got update next week and I become a Member from Jr member. will I get BTC bonus too? or not?

edit: I hope you'll accept if I write 5 posts in one day.. because of some out of net reason I was not active in this forum previous days.

If you become member by the 1st of September and update your signature (and let me know) I'll give you the bonus. As long as you average 5 posts or more  you will qualify. It would also be appreciated if you participate in the main Postbase thread once per week.
Activity: 488
Merit: 10
What bonus for newbie?

Sorry no bonus for newbie, but you still get the standard bounty.

I want to ask a question. if my rank got update next week and I become a Member from Jr member. will I get BTC bonus too? or not?

edit: I hope you'll accept if I write 5 posts in one day.. because of some out of net reason I was not active in this forum previous days.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Thank you Dev, accepted me on twitter,facebook bounty and signature campaign
and my addy : 1LScJ9JogtsnVr1C2mTumf88BoQxryhiVg
Activity: 154
i added signature in my profile,please accept me and list my username in the spreadsheet .
than you
post count so far: 103
Activity: 126
can i join the signature bounty without sending an email? may be this is our email addresses will be used for sending spam to our inbox. why not make it simple without any email sending?
Signature Campaign Update

Total Campaign Members: 42   Smiley

bounty spreadsheet is now updated: (signature details are on the signature tab)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZsMwhJyrAUqpUpz1HDCEnNJrHBQNzvPu0oPkx1wA_Dg/edit?usp=sharing
Pages:
Jump to: