Pages:
Author

Topic: PoSWCoin Unofficial Unmoderated Price Speculation Topic - page 2. (Read 3010 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
So what's the deal here? Anybody have any updates on how Posw is doing? I just seems to sit at 0.04$-0.05$.

They have a new dev team.

I believe they're launching a new information website with full roadmap this week.
Activity: 44
So what's the deal here? Anybody have any updates on how Posw is doing? I just seems to sit at 0.04$-0.05$.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Well this coin has been going down ever since they started to delist almost all the coins on their site. The whole idea of POSWallet was for people to be able to stake many different coins on their site and that's why so many people signed up and now that they have delisted almost all the coins it has hurt their own coins price. I'm not sure what to expect now from this coin, whether to hold what I have or just sell them now before the price gets lower. I got most of them from trading anyway so I won't be losing any money. This coin had high expectations and now it seems it's going down.
Sure looks like that, but I’m really holding out hope that this is just the eye of the storm and that after we get physical wallets and masternodes then the price will do at least a decent jump.
Fingers crossed.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Well this coin has been going down ever since they started to delist almost all the coins on their site. The whole idea of POSWallet was for people to be able to stake many different coins on their site and that's why so many people signed up and now that they have delisted almost all the coins it has hurt their own coins price. I'm not sure what to expect now from this coin, whether to hold what I have or just sell them now before the price gets lower. I got most of them from trading anyway so I won't be losing any money. This coin had high expectations and now it seems it's going down.
Activity: 537

The link below the picture gives context. I went ahead and quoted it so you don't have to concern yourself with the URL. I'm unsure what to think.

Posw shorts its own coins

This is the devs address,
this is a withdrawal from it when it was at its peak.

The block explorer has not worked since the day following this. Dont be a neet invest wisely.

Merit: 250
I do not think it will not Sad Unless some big players will make it their playground.

There have been some volume buys in the past few days and people providing proof of their holdings to join the PoSWhaleClub Private Slack. To me, it feels like some people are wanting to play.
Activity: 1037
Merit: 253
Posw have a great solution for staking coins and it is about to be added ledger. Future looks great for posw
Yea, I am really expecting PoSW to do well, and in the mean time I’m being sure to fill my bag. I have a feeling when the physical wallet and masternodes are released we’ll see a pump to 1$+.

I've got a bag too but realistically can the price rise much without it being listed on Polo and Bittrex? I'm not too sure.

I do not think it will not Sad Unless some big players will make it their playground.
Posw have a great solution for staking coins and it is about to be added ledger. Future looks great for posw
Yea, I am really expecting PoSW to do well, and in the mean time I’m being sure to fill my bag. I have a feeling when the physical wallet and masternodes are released we’ll see a pump to 1$+.

I've got a bag too but realistically can the price rise much without it being listed on Polo and Bittrex? I'm not too sure.
Activity: 658
Merit: 255
Activity: 420
The thing is if you are trusting your pos coins to some online wallet you want to make sure the company won't just disappear with your coins, and are actually giving good rewards. It would an easy scam to set up a website like this, have many people deposit their coins, and then just take them. It's an untapped scam market. Just came across this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.coinpayments.coinpaymentsapp&hl=en

Notice all the reviews of coinpayments say that all their coins disappeared. I think people are hesitant of poswallet for good reason, they need to prove themselves.

But as for the price of posw coin, what is the point of it? That is why the price is low.
Activity: 420
Poswallet just seems scammy. What is the point of the posw coin? To take your bitcoin it seems. They messed up with their release and changing the site all the time. Nice vision but scatter brained. It's not like it's a totally unique idea, there are other online stake wallets like http://www.webwallets.io/, and they from a more trusted team I think.

Just as they delisted all their coins there was a massive sell off, most just dumped them for posw, then a lot of those coins had huge pumps and many lost out. Bad timing or manipulation, so many red flags with posw. Maybe just coincidence.
PoSW just went down 20%, however the it looks like every coin on the entire market just dropped 10%-20%, so it doesn’t look to be PoSW itself. Now is probably the time to buy.
Activity: 44
Here u have a profit sharing coin with payments every month.

How does one get involved in the profit sharing monthly?

The dividends paid monthly is how to get involved. Just having PoSWcoin in your wallet you'll get the dividends.
So, just to clarify (and make this noobie proof for me) light and paper PoSW wallets do get dividends by default, correct?
a lot of delisted coins will be back after 2.0 upgrade and again, I think once ledger gets the word out more about the poswallet, I think it will start rising from the word spreading about posw ... http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/06/02/ledger-announces-custom-designed-physical-wallet-for-posw-tokens/ ... and its fine with me if it stays low for a while, give me time to keep filling my bag  Smiley

Masternodes and now a Physical wallet. I think we’ll see a nice pump soon, which is why I’m glad I’ve collected my fair share of PoSW. Now time to play the waiting game.
Activity: 277
I ❤ Mastern✿des
a lot of delisted coins will be back after 2.0 upgrade and again, I think once ledger gets the word out more about the poswallet, I think it will start rising from the word spreading about posw ... http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/06/02/ledger-announces-custom-designed-physical-wallet-for-posw-tokens/ ... and its fine with me if it stays low for a while, give me time to keep filling my bag  Smiley

Activity: 42
Here u have a profit sharing coin with payments every month.

How does one get involved in the profit sharing monthly?

The dividends paid monthly is how to get involved. Just having PoSWcoin in your wallet you'll get the dividends.
I'm currently staking my POSW there. I'm thinking of getting the hardware wallet too.

People on here have been hyping this coin but it's a long way away from a significant rise.
Pages:
Jump to: