Pages:
Author

Topic: Potcoin. Interesting investment? Your opinion? - page 2. (Read 517 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 1
 I think @p3ppymon is right! The cost of the pot coin is very cheap compared to the bitcoin. You should look something different platform as long-term investments.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
The price of pot coin is quite cheap vs bitcoin and then subjected to swings of 20% or more within a few hours. You cannot rely on such coin for a long term investment. You should look for something more robust and stable, with a solid team and roadmap.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I will have some potcoin and eversince I bought it, it tanked. So I decided to just let it stay in the exchange and wait what 2018 brings. Now we see a huge pump again as it seems and I could sell it with quite some profit, but I guess I will just leave it there and wait what 2018 brings  Grin (I sense that there is more coming up for potcoin, just my gut feeling though).
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
If the rumor are true. Now is the best time to put moneybon every marijuana koin or token. If marijuana was a legalise in canada it self it will increas the deman. I saw somewhere on facebook that marijuana can make someone healthier especially for someone who gottremor or something like that. Potcoin is the oldest coin for this induatries. Why not to try put small money in to it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I would advise that you avoid coins that rely on hype or vanity to get their price (DOGE, POT, PEPE CASH, ect). They are usually unstable and often tend to go down instead of up (at least once their initial pump is over).

I noticed with POT and also CANN that these are often targeted by pump groups. They can easily be pumped 10x within hours, but then they fall again.
Yup, another reason to be careful; although on the other side of they coin you may be able to set up a sell bid and take advantage of that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I noticed with POT and also CANN that these are often targeted by pump groups. They can easily be pumped 10x within hours, but then they fall again.

this is good information, OP should consider it because coins that are often targeted by the pump group are not good for investing, and now is not the right time to buy POT because POTCOIN has reached its all-time high
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hi Everybody,

I don't know if you hear it before, but Canada will legalise Marihuana if im wrong in July 2018. There are big investors that already started to invest in this market. Like I readed this is a billion market cap that will grow with the legalizing from it.

If I'm wrong to bring a solution to the transfer between producer and buyer ans because Marihuana is still illegal on a Federal level, alternative coins get created.
On off the most important and with the biggest marketcap, is POTCOIN.
If I'm wrong the actual market is about 42mil and the circulating supply is around the 218milj coins and with a max off 420milj coins.

With this perspective, and the future explosion off the legal marihuana market, I think POTCOIN coud be a good investment.. What do you think about it?
Pages:
Jump to: