Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential altcoins in top 100 for 2018 - page 2. (Read 192 times)

GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 07:32:49 AM
I think now or in one week is the best time to buy some altcoins so it will be nice do discus which to pick for 2018. I'm looking right now only for alts in top 20 but I believe there is a good hidden projects in top 100 too.

I've invested already in

ETH - very stable but I don't expect massive gains 2x - 5x for this year
XRP - 50/50 a lot of FUD it may blow up this year or just may reach 2x - 3x and end
TRX - looks good, team is good, a lot of announcements, good roadmap but may be a little overvalued right now I think to hold it for a while and to see

Now I do some paperwork and think to invest in some of this but they are all in top 20:
XLM
VEN
EOS
NEO
ADA
QTUM
ICX

Every shared information will be welcome.
Thank you and good luck to all! 

I think NEO, Eos and Qtum are worth to buy 100%. It is criptocurrencies with good technologies and have big perspective in future
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
January 27, 2018, 06:55:42 AM
yes you are right this week and next week is the best time to buy altcoins. i had buy eth and ripple. i have hope on these both altcoins it will increasing in its price on crypto market.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 06:50:32 AM
"My top picks would be etherium the value of it will go higher. Neo they got a pretty decent technology and they are having lots of promising Initial Coin Offerings like thekey and Chinapex. XRB Raiblocks got solid technology as well the early investors rewarded already bigtime. Dragonchain as well as Venchain top picks of mine."

Me too!

Activity: 6
January 27, 2018, 06:49:38 AM
My top picks would be etherium the value of it will go higher. Neo they got a pretty decent technology and they are having lots of promising Initial Coin Offerings like thekey and Chinapex. XRB Raiblocks got solid technology as well the early investors rewarded already bigtime. Dragonchain as well as Venchain top picks of mine.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
January 27, 2018, 06:44:31 AM
Ins and blue will be my personal choice and very potential. Opportunities that look very wide after I observed the last 2 weeks. Blue will be potentially even though the price down again. But I believe it's only temporary. There are still many out there potentially but it takes time to observe and read more.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 06:17:22 AM
EOS,NEO,ADA is a token that I think is worth investing for a long time.
However, I am looking for higher returns, and I think investing in ICO may be a better choice, similar to Wepower, experty. io are also a token that is worth holding for a long time.
Activity: 5
January 27, 2018, 05:24:30 AM
I think now or in one week is the best time to buy some altcoins so it will be nice do discus which to pick for 2018. I'm looking right now only for alts in top 20 but I believe there is a good hidden projects in top 100 too.

I've invested already in

ETH - very stable but I don't expect massive gains 2x - 5x for this year
XRP - 50/50 a lot of FUD it may blow up this year or just may reach 2x - 3x and end
TRX - looks good, team is good, a lot of announcements, good roadmap but may be a little overvalued right now I think to hold it for a while and to see

Now I do some paperwork and think to invest in some of this but they are all in top 20:
XLM
VEN
EOS
NEO
ADA
QTUM
ICX

Every shared information will be welcome.
Thank you and good luck to all! 
Pages:
Jump to: