Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential and successful new project? - page 3. (Read 577 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 28, 2019, 02:44:17 AM
In the past few months, especially in 2019, there have been many new projects that have successfully entered the stock exchange. My question specifically and give reasons:
1. What projects are very successful and how are they developing?
2. Most likely, I will invest in this month with 4 ETH. Give the best and most reasonable advice. In addition to the top 100 altcoin in CMC. I hope we can discuss well here. Thank you.
The outcome of the new project only known after its ICO and it hits the exchange,so even if the project is good it may fail due to the busy market.4ETH is pretty decent amount but you only knows that where you had invested it.

If you want to invest more on the altcoins just stay with ethereum which won't make you feel like you are in danger.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
June 28, 2019, 02:39:12 AM
Do you mean we can shill our project in here as well? Cry
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
June 28, 2019, 02:29:17 AM
Brave project is somewhat successful in delivering their product and to me it's not a surprise since it's a Browser project that is leaded by a co-founder of Mozilla.They recently deployed the feature that let it's users earn some BAT to see ads while browsing after a few mnths of the initial deployment of the browser;we can say they are developing slowly but we are getting there.

Nano (or old Raiblocks) was also a successful no fee & instant coin that got over hyped during the big boom in 2017 and unfortunately got brought down because of the major hack of Bitgrail exchange (one of the main Nano exchanges at the time)

Disclaimer:I know these disclaimers but I must precise that I'm neither a professional investment advisor nor responsible of your investments my post is solely for discussion purpose and not a financial advice.You have to be cautious as teh crypto is volatile and no one can give you 100% sure safe bets advices.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
June 28, 2019, 01:47:16 AM
In the past few months, especially in 2019, there have been many new projects that have successfully entered the stock exchange. My question specifically and give reasons:
1. What projects are very successful and how are they developing?
2. Most likely, I will invest in this month with 4 ETH. Give the best and most reasonable advice. In addition to the top 100 altcoin in CMC. I hope we can discuss well here. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: