Pages:
Author

Topic: potential moonshots - page 3. (Read 1612 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 100
April 07, 2022, 01:09:24 PM
The potential for this new moonshot in my opinion is BRE, because BRE has just launched on MEXC and is currently on FOMO,
it looks like the price of BRE has gone up more than 200% there, maybe 10x or even 15x again,
if you want to buy it maybe this is the right price good before going up again, but remember, that the crypto market is very volatile,
do a good strategy before buying.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
April 07, 2022, 11:10:00 AM
The use of blockchain makes Fanfury more transparent and accountable. This can help track down fraudulent entries and verify the authenticity of bets, making fantasy games tamper-proof. Isn't that cool?
copper member
Activity: 35
April 07, 2022, 10:56:56 AM

For cryptocurrency it is necessary not only be a morden hype but be popular and in demand for a long time.
That is why cryptocurrency must be useful.
Now airdrops are popular and appear tools that makes airdrops more simple like this https://twitter.com/Artikfinance/status/1500098076035407875

Now many people are waiting for the rise of the market and new opportunities that this rise will bring.
That is why people are looking for new and prospective projects for investments to earn maximum profit of the prospective projects.

Airdrop is a good opportunity to attract attention to the project and unite its community.
Many projects conduct airdrops to increase the popularity to the project.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
April 06, 2022, 07:46:17 PM
Hello!I guess we all know its more reasonable to invest money into stable projects like BTC/ETH/SOL/ATOM/MATIC/DOT ect, but this isnt what this thread is about.
So if you were to gamble with a certain smaller percentage of your capital, which yet small and unknown projects would you invest into and why?

Beside these top Projects I would like to invest GMT (binance listed ) and GST (Mexc listed). Both coins are coins of project Step N.
Reason for choosing these coin is success and interst of people toward the project. Every day 2k new people are registering in this project and Usecase is increasing day by day. When more people use this project then they need These coins to mint nft and for buying other components which will increase the demand of token and we can expect a real pump in some months.

I have also heard a lot about this project Step N project. Do you have any material or link which tells in detail about this project? I have seen the success of GMT but did not invest in it.  Cry  I do not wish to miss out on other new projects which may be developed on this platform.

Apart from such high potential moonshots, i usually do not risk my money in low liquidity coins and most of my investment is in the large cap coins. This makes my investment more secure, however, the profit ratio is also low if we invest in the top 10 coins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
April 06, 2022, 04:32:03 PM
Hello!I guess we all know its more reasonable to invest money into stable projects like BTC/ETH/SOL/ATOM/MATIC/DOT ect, but this isnt what this thread is about.
So if you were to gamble with a certain smaller percentage of your capital, which yet small and unknown projects would you invest into and why?

Fortunatly there are some larger cap cryptos right now that are obscenely undervalued, like XRP, HBAR, XLM, and ICP. If you're looking for more risk, check out DRC, 0xMR, ATRI, UTNP and L3P. Let me know what your gems are $$
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 06, 2022, 02:21:47 PM

Beside these top Projects I would like to invest GMT (binance listed ) and GST (Mexc listed). Both coins are coins of project Step N.
Reason for choosing these coin is success and interst of people toward the project. Every day 2k new people are registering in this project and Usecase is increasing day by day. When more people use this project then they need These coins to mint nft and for buying other components which will increase the demand of token and we can expect a real pump in some months.
copper member
Activity: 45
April 06, 2022, 12:26:39 PM

For cryptocurrency it is necessary not only be a morden hype but be popular and in demand for a long time.
Now airdrops are popular and appear tools that makes airdrops more simple like this https://twitter.com/Artikfinance/status/1500098076035407875

New projects mean new opportunities for people. Including the opportunity to find money. But it is necessary to carefully check this opportunities to find the best projects for investments.

Now many people are waiting for the rise of the market and new opportunities that this rise will bring.
That is why people are looking for new and prospective projects for investments to earn maximum profit of the prospective projects.
copper member
Activity: 117
April 05, 2022, 02:50:46 PM

Now a lot of new projects appear every day and users have a big choice of different airdrops. But not all of airdrops are successful and allow to earn a lot of money. That is why the platforms with different airdrops are so popular and in demand.

New projects mean new opportunities for people. Including the opportunity to find money. But it is necessary to carefully check this opportunities to find the best projects for investments.
Activity: 23
April 05, 2022, 07:43:38 AM

I haven't had plenty of time to do researches lately but it's something I want to do soon ~ probably by weekend so I'm just here on the thread to read other people's opinion and some heads up about potential moonshots tokens. For now, I mainly stake NEAR tokens and occasionally long it on Binance (surprised it wasn't in your list of top altcoins. All upcoming projects I know about at the moment NFT-based projects
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
April 04, 2022, 04:53:05 PM

My attention is mostly focused on a few metaverse projects. I mainly consider those that are new (but not only - the example is ARCONA) and have relatively low capitalization. (so with high potential for growth)
My gems are:

- ARCONA
- Lunaverse

With higher capitalization:

- Everdome
- Victoria VR

And two more:
- Splinterlands
- 4ART coin
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
April 04, 2022, 04:46:37 PM

Not all cryptocurrency projects that appear on the market will be popular and in demand which tokens will grow in price. That is why it is necessary to carefully monitor the market to find good projects for participation in their airdrops.

Now a lot of new projects appear every day and users have a big choice of different airdrops. But not all of airdrops are successful and allow to earn a lot of money. That is why the platforms with different airdrops are so popular and in demand.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
April 04, 2022, 02:03:11 PM
Not all cryptocurrency projects that appear on the market will be popular and in demand which tokens will grow in price. That is why it is necessary to carefully monitor the market to find good projects for participation in their airdrops.
And not all new projects also provide services in the form of Airdrops at this time because if a project that is really well made for a good purpose will always make better promotions even though there are also embedded programs such as Airdrops in it.
It's hard to find new projects nowadays, except from official platforms, like launchpad on well-known exchanges,
or from other platforms like Safepall, yes and yesterday Safepal also held WHO of the new project BOBA, and they held airdrops,
maybe if you want to look for Airdrops, you can make a wallet in Safepal, because there are many airdrops that you can join.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
April 04, 2022, 12:20:50 PM
And not all new projects also provide services in the form of Airdrops at this time because if a project that is really well made for a good purpose will always make better promotions even though there are also embedded programs such as Airdrops in it.
Activity: 790
Merit: 44
April 04, 2022, 11:43:44 AM
MATIC, SOL, ATOM for me those three projects are worth investing in in the future, we are not talking about Bitcoin and ETH.

The three coins that I say in my assessment have a good chance of being considered in investment.

Are you talking about coins that are often used in gambling, if so I am more happy with doge coins, cheap and fast transactions.
Activity: 59
April 04, 2022, 10:51:32 AM
PunkPanda is a brand new messaging ecosystem that allows users to communicate privately and securely. You also get rewards for using and sharing the app. It's 100% gem
copper member
Activity: 62
April 03, 2022, 10:56:21 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum is overvalued now and it is very hard to earn big profits on investing in Bitcoin. That is why investing in new and prospective projects is very popular now. Also a lot of attention atracts airdrops which allow to get tokens of new projects for free.

Activity: 185
Merit: 1
April 02, 2022, 06:28:58 PM

Airdrops popular now and in demand. The ability to earn more money attract a lot of people to the cryptocurrency projects.
Now participants have a big choice of different airdrops

Bitcoin and Ethereum is overvalued now and it is very hard to earn big profits on investing in Bitcoin. That is why investing in new and prospective projects is very popular now. Also a lot of attention atracts airdrops which allow to get tokens of new projects for free.
Activity: 67
April 01, 2022, 02:23:51 PM

Even for participation in airdrop it is necessary to have special knowledge and experience to choose the right project.
It is good that there are platforms that allow to participate in airdrops of new prospective projects.

Airdrops popular now and in demand. The ability to earn more money attract a lot of people to the cryptocurrency projects.
Now participants have a big choice of different airdrops
Activity: 110
March 31, 2022, 03:30:00 PM

Every day a lot of new projects appear but it is difficult to predict how successful will be a project in future.
Participation in airdrop allows to get tokens of the projects for free for promotion of the project.

Even for participation in airdrop it is necessary to have special knowledge and experience to choose the right project.
It is good that there are platforms that allow to participate in airdrops of new prospective projects.
copper member
Activity: 22
March 30, 2022, 06:10:09 PM

The ability to ean money on airdrops attracts a lot attention to it.
The more popular and in demand the project the more people want to participate in the airdrops.
It is a good opportunity to get for free tokens of new and prospective projects which price will grow in the future.

Every day a lot of new projects appear but it is difficult to predict how successful will be a project in future.
Participation in airdrop allows to get tokens of the projects for free for promotion of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: