Pages:
Author

Topic: PotionCoin.com - No Time Limit/Dungeons/Free Dice/Treasure Chest/RPG Style - page 11. (Read 4153 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
1CvCPaMKkiKe58VbxdwG6RrDJAmWutct9M
Activity: 1
1B5A25B3rDmvrRDSogTmibmcpRuL3iWwkG
Activity: 6
3FeRZgJ99eeTNzBVn4Acmur3dbooSTaMeL
1KjYfXzdjN2Z2seNBhNdX2rGG1MYHHETRf

Activity: 21
hello admin..to log in through the site takes 5x or 10x sometimes more with the captcha so ridiculous even though i solve it perfectly..i know there's nothing wrong with my connection or what so ever..why is this?

Hello Halcon255 , i had the same problem as well in past.
What i did to solve was to simply log of from my gmail account when i solve any captchas on any sites.
I read this fix on some forum long ago , and is time to share here too , but i have no idea why Captchas have this problem when someone is loged on his gmail account.

So try to Log OFF from gmail and try again to log / solve captchas and see if is easier (you can also log off after you open a new Chrome page from up right side of your screen)

thanks for the tip sir Razor33
1FADhB3myCHQM628zyYX1Sajd4Sw15pWbT
Activity: 435
Merit: 10
hello admin..to log in through the site takes 5x or 10x sometimes more with the captcha so ridiculous even though i solve it perfectly..i know there's nothing wrong with my connection or what so ever..why is this?

What i did to solve was to simply log of from my gmail account when i solve any captchas on any sites.
I read this fix on some forum long ago , and is time to share here too , but i have no idea why Captchas have this problem when someone is loged on his gmail account.

So try to Log OFF from gmail and try again to log / solve captchas and see if is easier (you can also log off after you open a new Chrome page from up right side of your screen)

Hy, thank you for help Razor33
Activity: 105

Activity: 21
Activity: 9
Username : duitsantai

Wallet address : 1Ge52wmTQEe72eG2R7v6m1S9Cd6SjHkVwN

Register here : http://cryptomonk.ml/go/potioncoin/
18Cmryg6zAfbjK3VmPbzq9R3pAs97HQXi7
18NqnAaUSs7UMh69S5PevoTizVXs7GHvv3
Activity: 168
This is my address: 1995HPX1YBWxkBshjhySk9jBezpgceM6SV
thanks.. Smiley
Activity: 105
Giving this site a second chance...

18f2u54n5oauVA5DAXaML8H1BtZ2zbxsdT

Thanks
BONUS
18Cmryg6zAfbjK3VmPbzq9R3pAs97HQXi7
Activity: 4
thanks potioncoin. i already received my pay out.
I wanted to post here the proof of payment but i don't know how.

This site is legit.
Activity: 435
Bonus added to:

1ADFrNcVwi4ZatAChpf9eYL6eh3hEeDxFL

1EBqnruor35SJFR443uYjG5q21rc1kMPWg

3NdCroyXgBYjBr5zfX3eVqnxDVEXoNKgCL

New payments were sent!
3NdCroyXgBYjBr5zfX3eVqnxDVEXoNKgCL
Activity: 33