Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 339. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 503
With the difficulty to mine this coin Im not selling unless we get .03 BTC per coin. To mine a decent quantity you would need an investment in video cards of over $10,000 or own a farm. 12 video card or running at 11,000 KH/s is not enough to compete withe the whales. So most of us will have to be smart on how we sell cause we aren't getting them back easy
Activity: 563
Merit: 501
S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's
Can someone tell me the current price of POT? What are the exchanges that have it?

Check out coin-swap.net

I just bought 420 pot for around 10 bucks. This is still a dead cheap price compared to what it will be
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Can someone tell me the current price of POT? What are the exchanges that have it?
Activity: 563
Merit: 501
S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's
LOGO NEEDS TO BE RE-DESIGNED..

Am I the only one that thinks the current one sucks?

The solid metal robocop-ish look has nothing in common with the organic and natural theme of marijuana.
And it has way too many small details that just clutter up everything, especially when downsized to smaller dimensions.
The 1's and 0's in the inner circle are barely visible even in big size.

I propose something MUCH simpler, because simplicity in design is KING in this day and age. Current logo has 1990's feel to it.

Something along these lines would work much better and this took 10 seconds to make:
http://imgur.com/foLOtUX

Agree, im sure there is some premine left for this?? or not?
If not we should make a pot of POT and give it to the best design i guess
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Question: How many POT do You guys hold?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello im a happy owner of  a small but very dank POT im mining over Blockchasers pool and miners runing at small VPSs
I dont mind if I dont get too much hashrate but im getting some POTS every round Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
what do u think about www.hashfast.de??
does anybody mine there??
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
don't worry, all the dumpers will regret soon. we will laugh them with our asses at that time:)))
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Seriously want to slap the people on cryptorush for imputing such crappy super low sell orders, rediculous how people are treating this as another shitty dump coin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Miners still get the transaction fees when all coins mined.

I think its not as much as now, but if the network has much transactions...
@Potcoin does this coin have an inflation aspect to it similar to doge?

I don't think so just because of the massive difference in coin volumes / mining powers

Im not to clever about these things but I read someplace that bitcoin when all coins run off the blockchain it will rely on the transaction network to keep miners still mining coin, doge has a inflation thing, the new vertcoin everyones raving about has something similar. I just wonder what happens when the coin runs out, whats there to keep miners mining and keep the blockchain alive? I could be wrong here on so many levels lol, if someone would like to explain to me Id be very greatful because I love this coin and want it to last an eternity.
Activity: 196

I don't think so just because of the massive difference in coin volumes / mining powers
Activity: 126
So arent we waiting for the right time?  

Yes, we HOLD till the price is right. And even then we HOLD to buy weed with POT in
Amsterdam or Denver or Seattle. I don't know why they sell it now at all. For them
it is maybe just another coin that happens to be profitable to mine and sell straight
away.

Edit: But I buy it at these prices, so I am happy  Grin

Youre maybe right - the price is right already - but for buying. Im also buying like crazy, this prices looks great, in a few hours and days Ill have full pocket POT.
Im not going to sell any for now!
Activity: 1191
Merit: 506
This is who we are.
Putting a coop together to start a pot credit union in Washington, Colorado, etc. would be ideal because it already happens for grow supplies. The community is stronger than any other coin with an actual coin backing in real assets that dispensaries, growers, and suppliers denominate as the economy .  That also allows the industry to create its own destiny because strong finance equals global progress and development.  For an example of this growers can use the coin as a futures market just as farmers do to smooth out money in fast changing years. If a grower reads this and is interested in selling your next crop before it is harvested and processed now send me a PM.  

Their have also been plenty of marijuana start ups looking for funding on equity markets eg. http://money.cnn.com/2014/01/07/investing/marijuana-stocks/
https://cryptostocks.com/securities/63  etc.  Make sure they know how POTCOIN is more than money.

As you can see real global growth is possible in this coin since this has benefits far beyond the typical financial areas that bitcoin benefits.  As the global cooperative/credit union grows so does the coin and the futures of the participants suppliers can be paid around the world instantly without risk.  We can get a large fraction of the organized crime money out into the clear on this project, and will have made the world a better place.   Finally as the market cap grows it acts as clear vote that will provide specific evidence to other nations/states on why they should be legalizing too.  Cast your vote today, get into POT coin now and demand your grower, supplier, dealer do the same!
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

The solid metal robocop-ish look has nothing in common with the organic and natural theme of marijuana.
And it has way too many small details that just clutter up everything, especially when downsized to smaller dimensions.

I propose something MUCH simpler, because simplicity in design is KING in this day and age. Current logo has 1990's feel to it.

Something along these lines would work much better and this took 10 seconds to make:

Agree! Simplicity is king. If devs feel the same they could give out a bounty for better logo.
Activity: 115

Activity: 83
So arent we waiting for the right time?  

Yes, we HOLD till the price is right. And even then we HOLD to buy weed with POT in
Amsterdam or Denver or Seattle. I don't know why they sell it now at all. For them
it is maybe just another coin that happens to be profitable to mine and sell straight
away.

Edit: But I buy it at these prices, so I am happy  Grin
Jump to: