Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 345. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
What is potcoin mining rate compared to others? Also is there a site I can check too see these things... great job great coin great community

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
over 2.15 ghash and over 20 diff..

i am not gona bother mining now, lol, this is where i feel holding comes in handy Cheesy
I don't know why you would just stop what else are you going to mine?  I think I'm coming to the point where I'll use my PC for gaming again I've been craving ac4 for a week, but I've only got 150kh/s though
Activity: 60
you would also need an insane amount of those to match the hashing power of some of the people who have 200000-300000 khs.  alphas asics were expensive but i believe will be worth it.  still less than half the cost of going with enough cards to match hashing power and waaaayyy less power usage.  cant wait!!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
There are dual mode asics out already, but they aren't worth the cost, imo.  You need to sink $3k for something that does the same hash rate of GPU rigs at less cost.  Power is the deciding factor, but still not really worth it unless you're paying an arm and a leg for electric.

Give them a few months, and the dedicated ASICs will be out and might be better as far as kh/$.  But GPUs will still be very relevant.

-Fuse
Activity: 60
Man there are people hashing at 35,000 kh/s what is going on here... smells like asic script mining

its hashing farms.  there are people that have spent a bunch of money on video cards.  google it and you will see some big farms people have created.  dont think asics are out yet. 
legendary
HODL for life.
Man there are people hashing at 35,000 kh/s what is going on here... smells like asic script mining

35MH is nothing, man.  It's just a lot of GPUs in a mining farm.

-Fuse
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
heaidng toward 3ghash real quick

net hash has more than doubled in last 24hrs
over 2.15 ghash and over 20 diff..

i am not gona bother mining now, lol, this is where i feel holding comes in handy Cheesy
Activity: 210
edging toward 2ghash =)

FYI - i have actually stopped mining, i feel that even with my speed it is not even really viable at this stage (below 5mhash)

No room for me to mine too (with a single 280X only) with such difficulty..
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Activity: 476
Merit: 283
I wonder why the network hashrate and difficulty just increased 25%
legendary
HODL for life.
POT.CripToe.Com

just sayin'  Grin

-Fuse
Activity: 70
BitEmber staff
Activity: 222
NEW POTCOIN DICE GAME

CHECK IT OUT!!!

http://potcoin.greendice.cc/

10 pot bounty for the first 10 users

SORRY WRONG DOMAIN

http://pot.greendice.cc

20 pot bounty for the first 20 users!!!

Just waiting for my pot to confirm... all set up otherwise, gotta say it looks nice though
Nice Layout!
You need to fix the more info link; It's going to the wrong coin.
Chat does not seem to work either.
Activity: 140
edging toward 2ghash =)

FYI - i have actually stopped mining, i feel that even with my speed it is not even really viable at this stage (below 5mhash)

really is getting to that point , I mine with a single 290x but now its getting mega tough
edging toward 2ghash =)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Honestly there is no reason to trade POTCOIn right now, if you do with the difficulty going up so high you won't be mining the coins in a blizz. Hold your coins, I said it before the price for pot coin if we all hold should be around .02 . Stop asking why, if people want to buy at .0004 or less and you guys cave in then the price will be .0004 but guess what I will be sitting here laughing at you all cause you won't be getting your coins back. Good luck mining POTCOIN in 1 month, is going to be insane...

This, mined 8k and got a amazing donation from Sev at the start, I gave some away to law reform charities and such but Im holding for dear life. Im holding at least 2k for a whole year

How do we get Howard Marks to endorse this?

Hey Dave it's Wayne here.

http://howardmarks.name/contact/ you can email him here Smiley

haha cheers mate il catch you later Smiley

EDIT: Got in contact with Howard lets see how this goes Cheesy

i happen to know him. he is a great guy. i will send him an email. wondering about his thoughts on bitcoin/cryptocurrencies in general; in his book he describes several times how literally hard it is to carry millions in cash in large cases of luggage...  Wink

Awesome stuff 600watt! Mr Nice is a great read. He could have done with crypto currency back in his import years!
Activity: 140
NEW POTCOIN DICE GAME

CHECK IT OUT!!!

http://potcoin.greendice.cc/

10 pot bounty for the first 10 users

SORRY WRONG DOMAIN

http://pot.greendice.cc

20 pot bounty for the first 20 users!!!

Just waiting for my pot to confirm... all set up otherwise, gotta say it looks nice though
Activity: 238
potcoin vs dopecoin? Who will win? Tongue.
Jump to: