Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 378. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Announcing the debut of the Ogres POT mining pool along with the FREE POT GIVEAWAY!

The Ogres.org POT Pool details:
http://pot.ogres.org

Features
High End Performance Cloud infrastructure (The Stickiest of the Icky)
PPLNS reward system
Actively monitored and maintained pool. If you have issues email me at [email protected] and I will get to work on them.
Vardiff
A low 1% pool fee
A low minimum payout of 1 PotCoin

The FREE POT GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!

In order to spark interest both in my pool and in the Potcoin network I am giving away a total of 800 POT over the next 24 hours. Here are the details:

Every 3 hours for the next 24 hours I will be randomly selecting an active account from the pool to give 100 POT coins! Its puff puff give over at the Ogres.org POT pool. If for some reason I miss the 3 hour window (sometimes I sleep, am on the can, etc.), I will simply give away an extra 100 POT the next go round. So that will be a total of 800 POT donated to the mining POT ogres over the next 24 hours! No getting high off my own supply I am spreading the love!

New User Fee Waiver
Since I am just ramping up I will also go ahead and give a 0% fee to the first 50 miners to join the ogres.org mining pool. And just so you know I am being fair about it I am currently at 8 users so User IDs 9 - 58 will be the lucky no-fee for life pot.ogres.org miners. No need to spam the thread with your user id, I will just go through the list and adjust the % as folks sign up. If for some reason I am slow about it I will pay any fees incurred out of my own wallet.

Good Luck and Happy Mining!

joined Cheesy miner name toker1983 Smiley

Awesome - thanks for the support!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Announcing the debut of the Ogres POT mining pool along with the FREE POT GIVEAWAY!

Features
PPLNS reward system
Actively monitored and maintained pool. If you have issues email me at [email protected] and I will get to work on them.
Vardiff
A low 1% pool fee

In order to spark interest both in my pool and in the Potcoin network I am giving away a total of 800 POT over the next 24 hours. Here are the details:

Every 3 hours for the next 24 hours I will be randomly selecting an active account from the pool to give 100 POT coins! Its puff puff give over at the Ogres.org POT pool. If for some reason I miss the 3 hour window (sometimes I sleep, am on the can, etc.), I will simply give away an extra 100 POT the next go round. So that will be a total of 800 POT donated to the mining POT ogres over the next 24 hours! No getting high off my own supply I am spreading the love!

New User Fee Waiver
Since I am just ramping up I will also go ahead and give a 0% fee to the first 50 miners to join the ogres.org mining pool. And just so you know I am being fair about it I am currently at 8 users so User IDs 9 - 58 will be the lucky no-fee for life pot.ogres.org miners. No need to spam the thread with your user id, I will just go through the list and adjust the % as folks sign up. If for some reason I am slow about it I will pay any fees incurred out of my own wallet.

joined Cheesy miner name toker1983 Smiley
Activity: 23

Features
PPLNS reward system
Vardiff
A low 1% pool fee

New User Fee Waiver

Activity: 140
Would really appreciate a small amount of pot to get me started on my journey Cheesy

Thanks

PKGbqyqnVLvMoxmYq1YAm7dKAxue52LeNj
Activity: 22
We must make this happen for so many reasons.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Do you think that this coin has future? The devs do not seem to be very active.

It does if people continue to mine and talk about it.  If we let it die, then it dies.  What it needs is an exchange, but no exchange would touch this with the network hash rate it has.  So it needs a lot of new users to push that rate up.  If we don't get that, the coin will most likely fall to the wayside.

-Fuse

there are soooo many coins on cryptsy that are well below the current network hashrate of POT.  BBQcoin, spots, americancoin, orbitcoin.  the list goes on and on.  this coin does have a bright future.  it was only release 3 days ago.  the devs have been active if you would read the forum.  But remember its only been three days and the hashrate is well over some that have been around since mid last year.  Lets take this coin for a ride.

Yes, there are coins with less hashrate on cryptsy now that they've been around a while, but BBQ and Spots had more pronounced releases with larger community buy in.  Spots topped Coinwarz for a very long time.  BBQ was out way before cryptsy was even a thought.  I don't know about americancoin or orbitcoin, but if potcoin is going to succeed, it needs a bigger network base.  It will not make it to cryptsy if the hashrate doesn't pick up and no one is buying them up.  Seems like for every 20 sell posts there's one buy post, and who knows if it's legit.

I'm not bashing this coin, or that coin.  I want this coin to succeed.  I'm just calling it how I've seen it since I've been around on the forums.  The roll out was smooth, there was no scam pools that tend to plague coin releases, and everyone seems to be genuinely nice in the thread to each other.  Maybe it's the fact that they're all baked, or the fact that they are all just genuinely nice.  Either way, that goes a long way for a community.  That's why I started the POT.CripToe.Com potcoin pool.  I wanted to provide another pool to the community to give them more options.

The only criticism I have is that my pool isn't listed in the OP  Grin

-Fuse
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

It does if people continue to mine and talk about it.  If we let it die, then it dies.  What it needs is an exchange, but no exchange would touch this with the network hash rate it has.  So it needs a lot of new users to push that rate up.  If we don't get that, the coin will most likely fall to the wayside.

-Fuse

there are soooo many coins on cryptsy that are well below the current network hashrate of POT.  BBQcoin, spots, americancoin, orbitcoin.  the list goes on and on.  this coin does have a bright future.  it was only release 3 days ago.  the devs have been active if you would read the forum.  But remember its only been three days and the hashrate is well over some that have been around since mid last year.  Lets take this coin for a ride.

Ive see the map to the moon fellas!!

Someone else see's it too!! Waky Waky Gentlemen!

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/01/24/265762195/holder-favors-pot-banking-and-legal-dealers-shrug

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

-Fuse

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Whoever donated to my POT account you rock!! Thanks !! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Also, starting now:

Pot.CripToe.Com will be doing a 10POT block finder bonus until further notice.

-Fuse

Do not be scared away from this pool by the pool whale - NotAPotHead... this miner will be donating the block reward back to pool... and will be slowly pulling hash-rate... so here is your chance to get some extra POT.

Great pool... even better admin!!!
legendary
HODL for life.

-Fuse
Activity: 126
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hello my grow op sucks and I still need too get high... Also I like too give out samples too fellow smokers Smiley

PToh91htaCKk9utFWb21HDifKCZzEQ1L3v
legendary
HODL for life.
Strengthening the Potcoin network:

In an attempt to solidify the Potcoin node network, pool ops, please post up an addnode to your pool.  If we can compile a list of the static pool nodes, we can ensure that not only new users will have a good static list of nodes, but also pools will have a faster block submit time between each other.

POT.CripToe.Com's node address:

Code:
Addnode=162.243.214.135

Feel free to add this to your configs.  This node is hosted on a 1Gig connection, and running on a RAID 10 SSD array.

-Fuse

Another call to pool operators to help solidify the Potcoin node network.

Also, starting now:

Pot.CripToe.Com will be doing a 10POT block finder bonus until further notice.

-Fuse
Activity: 58
Got my brother to start mining this haha

Tip for the hard work to convince him? PB1XDkMV3x16jwcgp7zsa6oMsTp5XsKKEo

(Ok it was easy)  Cheesy
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Just started mining!

Would be glad to receive some initial POT  Cool
PRbHbURmaBwFGj6RPjgzVWKoSw1ChD3WEN

Thanks!
Activity: 98
you should give me extra

bc i have a big wang

PVWruWwmDs2noZUDL2TYyj5DhFmxaoi13K

*edit oh crap posted n here instead of the giveaway thread does that matter
yeah right Doge-chode, mines bigger P8cNe5ipHkdLeBiGSmUipuma7piikCmuPD
Activity: 182
you should give me extra

bc i have a big wang

PVWruWwmDs2noZUDL2TYyj5DhFmxaoi13K

*edit oh crap posted n here instead of the giveaway thread does that matter
Activity: 563
Merit: 501
S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's
Activity: 60
HELP !!!!!!! Norton Security will not allow the Windows Wallet download........says its a virus....... Huh

uninstall norton.  that virus protection is a joke anyway.  you can also exclude it.  just google how to do it.  or you can disable it while you download it
Jump to: