Pages:
Author

Topic: Power belongs to the investors, they are not to be toyed with - page 7. (Read 898 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Febriyana Muhammad
Yeah... that's right.
I just saw the ICO have same project, with small modification. Some project also crappy.  Cheesy
I hope some developer create new project with fresh idea.
That project also serious and can implemented in the future.

ICO near dead because some greedy dev who want make money ASAP.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Investors needs to have interest in other for a project to survive, once investors lose interest its the end, this is why i think developers need to be serious from now onward, there will come a time that new projects won't see investors investing on their projects and its because we have had enough of crappy projects, if there is no more good ideas developers need to stop building projects

This is happening right now. This is one of the reasons why the ICO market is dead or almost dead. There was a time when projects were trusted by the investors. They were able to gather enough funds for them to be able to develop their products. But these projects fail over and over again in proving to the investors that they are worth their money. And now that the investors have too much of scams and crappy projects, they stop investing. And now ICOs can even find it hard to reach soft caps.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
one of the factors that can realize that is indeed the cessation of investors. because no matter how bad a project goes, if there are still investors who support it, it will continue to run and eventually it will end badly too. it's time from now on there is an agreement between the investor and the developer to develop the project properly, then the bounty hunter as a supporter.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
It should be like that instead of damaging the crypto atmosphere. I also as an investor in several ICOs before I started thinking that ICO should be stopped. 30% of the ICOs I participated in gave no benefit at all, even though they were not fake teams. Indeed, new ideas & products that will make new projects can be calculated.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
Demand brings Investors and Investors keep the project survive.
right now cryptocurrency demand is far below what we need, many projects created every day without a demand even though they put their sweat and blood on it.
it is not only about the developers anymore but it is all about all of us, can we do something to increase the demand?

no matter how good the project is if we have no demand the project will be died for sure.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
Investors are interested in new projects and that too with a good developer a solid team on selling their products runs smoothly, if according to investors it's not good then they won't look at it anymore, remember new projects are always well conceptualized.

The project was ugly because of lack of ideas and they always accelerated the launch even though the plan was not yet mature promoting failed.
Activity: 490
Merit: 19
Investors needs to have interest in other for a project to survive, once investors lose interest its the end, this is why i think developers need to be serious from now onward, there will come a time that new projects won't see investors investing on their projects and its because we have had enough of crappy projects, if there is no more good ideas developers need to stop building projects
Pages:
Jump to: