Pages:
Author

Topic: Power Ledger now backed by Australian federal government - page 2. (Read 729 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 101
Great news for early investors. I wish our government would be so keen to crypto and blockchain. 
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
one of the best ICO which held recently, and this is adding some fertilizer to the POWR tree. But poor me missed that train mate. Sad waiting for a chance to buy this.  Cry
Activity: 177
My point exactly! Wink

But anyways, this shows that the Australian government is doing a good job of acknowledging crypto, which isn't happening elsewhere.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Good news for those who have an interest in Power Ledger, as this article explains the federal Australian government have bough into the project which is the first crypto / blockchain foray ever in  Australia to be backed by the federal government.

I know many other companies are watching this project with very keen eyes.

Turnbull government invests in cryptocurrency-based company for the first time

http://www.smh.com.au/business/the-economy/turnbull-government-invests-in-cryptocurrencybased-company-for-the-first-time-20171121-gzplb4.html">Turnbull government invests in cryptocurrency-based company for the first time

this is BIG!!! for Australia and blockchain tech / crypto.

Just because something is backed by government doesn't mean that it's going to be a good idea to invest in it. This could even make the cryptocurrency more centralized as the government has a large share in it.

I don't know, but there is really no difference between government investment vs. a whale's investment. Yet people respond much stronger to government investment.

But anyways, this shows that the Australian government is doing a good job of acknowledging crypto, which isn't happening elsewhere.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
I rarely buy for FOMO, but I'm not going to lie. I heavily invested in this when the SMH posted the article. Luckily I got in at 6000sats  Roll Eyes Tongue
You're so lucky dude, but i've participated in the ico and i still hold my power ledger token. The ico price was 0.08 and this time the price over $0.8 this is very good return for me. As the AU already announced that the power ledger to be the first crypto project backed by the government and this will become so big.

You are so good when you hold your powr token so now you get very good return.
Actually i dont participate in ico but i bought around 360 token when it was $ 0.2 per token. But i just sell it in $0.4.
I got profit but i regret why i dont hold for any longer.
You could once register for ICO but i was late.

I bought it on Cryptopia for 16 cents.

The devs for Power Ledger are well known in australia.

Good news for those who have an interest in Power Ledger, as this article explains the federal Australian government have bough into the project which is the first crypto / blockchain foray ever in  Australia to be backed by the federal government.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/the-economy/turnbull-government-invests-in-cryptocurrencybased-company-for-the-first-time-20171121-gzplb4.html">Turnbull government invests in cryptocurrency-based company for the first time

Where did they buy tokens from?  From developers of from exchanges. Is super silly if they bought them way experiencing from exchanges after pump if they could get them in ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Yeah it is.  Australia is projected to be 13th in gdp this year. If Power Ledger could team up with Elon Musk that would make it even better.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Where did they buy tokens from?  From developers of from exchanges. Is super silly if they bought them way experiencing from exchanges after pump if they could get them in ICO.
Activity: 129
I also strongly argue with you because there are many successful users in their investment and this is the proponent of why many are investing real on this digital currency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I rarely buy for FOMO, but I'm not going to lie. I heavily invested in this when the SMH posted the article. Luckily I got in at 6000sats  Roll Eyes Tongue
You're so lucky dude, but i've participated in the ico and i still hold my power ledger token. The ico price was 0.08 and this time the price over $0.8 this is very good return for me. As the AU already announced that the power ledger to be the first crypto project backed by the government and this will become so big.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

So, we finally realized why this coin grew so much. This is a very serious news.
Activity: 182

Pages:
Jump to: