Pages:
Author

Topic: [POW+POS][VCP] Volpcoin Protocol| X14 HBE -Hybrid BTC / ETHER - page 3. (Read 6824 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Projects do not die like this. Has anyone ever seen a coin stubbornly stubborn? I have seen. I'm sure he will soon show himself. Who needs a wallet window - pm to me
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
This one turned into pile of shit in no time. LOL
Who know, why hashrate on pool is 0 about 2 days, but mining difficulty still very hi?
Dev run away) Project is dead.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Who know, why hashrate on pool is 0 about 2 days, but mining difficulty still very hi?
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
Finally something of my interest.

yes the nothing!!!
Activity: 518
I understand that the project now has problems, I hope they will soon be resolved. On the forum, I learned that the masternode is planned. How much do I need coins to start it? I think masternode would very much revitalize the project.
Activity: 13
I saw the  VOLP explorer  still going now , how it  generate the next blocks ??
a new x14 coins, nice project. wow my A2000 can work right now

New? Coin start in August and dev hide from us in October))
Activity: 181
where is the windows wallet

This is relaunch

without a wallet, not everyone can mine
There some wallet you can try and use. Web wallet and linux wallet. Also you can use old windows wallet, but the link is removed in github.
Maybe for now you can't mine it with solo mining from wallet directly if you using windows. You can try GPU as optional.
Dev said New Windows wallet is in progress,

You can use the Windows-Qt, because it working and it's not going to stop working.
We just remove the link from the github.  Because we are working on a new version ,that will coming soon.

You can also use the wallet.dat of the Windows-Qt to the Linux-Qt or if you want you send to the web wallet.

So no windows wallet right now?
Activity: 162
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/9498088826998
a new x14 coins, nice project. wow my A2000 can work right now

Please show me the clear route.. thanks dev

Дев обрыганый где-нить валяется уже 3ю неделю. С радаров ушел. Все кикос монете, какие роудмапы, Карл) Sorry for my french Cheesy

Why such insight, mate? It's too early for the dev to rest on his laurels - he did not sell any coins. And write here in English, otherwise - in the spamlist to you the road)))

Dude, I completely understand) And also hope dev it will come back to reality and continue working on the project. I mind 150K VOLP and don't want it found nothing)
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter

Дев обрыганый где-нить валяется уже 3ю неделю. С радаров ушел. Все кикос монете, какие роудмапы, Карл) Sorry for my french Cheesy

Why such insight, mate? It's too early for the dev to rest on his laurels - he did not sell any coins. And write here in English, otherwise - in the spamlist to you the road)))

Activity: 15

Activity: 336
hey dev when you relese airdrop ?
Activity: 13
not open source?
no pool no miner

Pool =  http://pool.volpcoin.eu/
Miner = Ok, Google give me miner for x14 algo Cheesy

You need to read the eyes

I still  use this  Pool ,  but  it  look like Dead , please devs restart it ,  and  I found new blocks  still  generate , Who get the mining rewards ?

please help
Activity: 386
i come back this topic , i read a good news , hope this coin have a first exchange .
Activity: 672
Merit: 251

This is relaunch

There some wallet you can try and use. Web wallet and linux wallet. Also you can use old windows wallet, but the link is removed in github.
Maybe for now you can't mine it with solo mining from wallet directly if you using windows. You can try GPU as optional.
Dev said New Windows wallet is in progress,

You can use the Windows-Qt, because it working and it's not going to stop working.
We just remove the link from the github.  Because we are working on a new version ,that will coming soon.

You can also use the wallet.dat of the Windows-Qt to the Linux-Qt or if you want you send to the web wallet.

Activity: 349

This is relaunch

Pages:
Jump to: