Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPC] PPC Marketplace Ratings - page 2. (Read 1810 times)

legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1010
June 22, 2013, 11:00:57 PM
PPC Marketplace thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ppc-ppc-marketplace-trading-ppc-xpm-224012

In this thread I introduce the 'PPC rating' for the marketplace on ppcoin.org. This is intended to be a web-of-trust rating system.

The way it works is that forum users can post ratings of other users in this thread. Only posts in this thread will count in the marketplace.

The rating format is, you can say 'ppc market rating 1000 Sunny King' to mean that you can trust me with 1000 PPC worth of trading risk. This sentence must be posted on one line without other words, also note the capital letters and spaces in the username. The words 'ppc market' can be omitted.

If you say 'ppc market rating 0 NewComerName' that means you don't know about this identity, this is the implicit trust state between users if ratings are not previously posted.

If you have been scammed by someone you can say 'ppc market rating -100 ScammerName' then other users would understand that you had bad experience with this user and lost around 100 PPC worth of value.

Some valid examples:
ppc market rating 1000 Sunny King
rating 1000 Sunny King
PPC Market Rating -500 scammer
Rating -100 Spammer

Again, note the capital letters and spaces in username are significant per bitcointalk rules. But you can freely use 'PPC' and capitalize the first letter of words 'market' or 'rating'.

If you want to change your rating of a user, you can either edit your old rating post, or make a new rating post. It is then understood your old rating is updated. If rating of the same user appears on multiple lines of the same post, the line below overwrites the lines above.

The number in the rating should be whole number (no fractional) bounded by -2 billion and 2 billion.

The ratings will be displayed on PPC Marketplace in the future.

Have fun  Wink

Update:
[BONUS GIVEAWAY CLOSED 2013 JUNE 30]
To help me get started testing the rating system, I'm giving away 10PPC bonus each to the first 20 users making a rating post. Qualifications:

• Must contain at least one rating line
  • Must rate at least one user not rated by anyone else before you
  • PPC address on the first line in the same post

Bonus is paid out every day, so please expect a delay in bonus payment.
Pages:
Jump to: