Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰💰 PPCADMEDIA.COM Bitcoin Advertising Network, Most Trusted Ad Network 💰💰 - page 2. (Read 2644 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
if you want hundreds of genuine clicks every day then advertising with us is the best advertising platform in the bitcoin industry

you will never be charged for bot, vpn, fraud or multiple clicks from same ip ever.

ppcadmedia.com is the way to advertise you bitcoin altcoin related sites
legendary
advertise with us and get the best quality bitcoin advertising btc can buy and some of the best rates around. ppcadmedia.com
legendary
CPM & PPC Banner & Text Advertising
Our advertising rates start from $0.03 per click or you can pay for CPM from $0.03 for 1000 impressions.
Our fraud detection system is second to none and you will not be paying for clicks from vpn user, bots, or multiple clicks from same ip,
Not only do we have great fraud protection systems but we also manually monitor click rates of each publisher so we have the human element involved with detecting fraud.

Our bitcoin advertising network is one of best for protecting your advertising budget from fraud.  

Advertisers
Reasonable Rates
Choose between CPM or PPC advertising
Minimum deposit with paypal or bitcoin $5,
only genuine clicks are counted thanks to our fraud detection system.
Country targeting.
Banner and text ads
and so much more.  
Stats update every hour   

Advertisers can pay for cpm or ppc
PPC rate is $0.03 Cents minimum, you can bid higher to get your ads seen more.
CPM rate is $0.03 Cents per 1000 impressions Minimum, you can bid higher to get more impressions.

Unbeatable Support [email protected]
register here https://ppcadmedia.com
Our service discussion thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ppcadmediacom-bitcoin-ad-network-official-feedback-thread-1705910
legendary
all services need good advertising to grow you user base and income. advertise with ppcadmedia.com from as little as $5 deposit using bitcoin or paypal
legendary
Advertising your service with us is one of the best ways to advertise.

We are bitcoin/Alt coin only so you know your crypto related adverts will get to the right people
legendary
are this ads secure if place with adsense?
I will use at trading bitcoin website
are this advertisement nothing malicious malware?

our ads are not malicious we run a good honest trustworthy network. 
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Zap.org - Data Feed Oracle Marketplace
are this ads secure if place with adsense?
I will use at trading bitcoin website
are this advertisement nothing malicious malware?
legendary
advertising with ppcadmedia.com you can be sure your not paying for fraud clicks. you will get alot more clicks than you pay for.
legendary
our advertising rates are very competitive and we have one of the best fraud protection systems around.

advertise your site today ppcadmedia.com
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
actually i found your account you have 8 invalid geo clicks this means the advertiser has selected geo targeting country's and does not accept clicks from some country's

ohh.. Thanks for the quick reply. Smiley
legendary
actually i found your account you have 8 invalid geo clicks this means the advertiser has selected geo targeting country's and does not accept clicks from some country's
legendary
can you give me your user name and ill take a look.
For publishers, all stats will be updated per hour or only impressions are updated per hour.. Because in my dashboard, there are 0 clicks and 1k+ impressions from past 4 hour.

ok here's how it works.

when pay per click ads are showing you will only be paid for clicks and stats will update to show the clicks and when cpm default ads are showing you will only be paid for cpm and not clicks so we do not show clicks in stats for cpm default but if an advertiser pays for cpm the clicks will show in the stats but you will only be paid for cpm and not the clicks.
Actually, for PPC stats only i got 3k+ views and 0 clicks, 0 revenue. For testing i clicked once on those ads from different IP, But that one also not counted !!
legendary
For publishers, all stats will be updated per hour or only impressions are updated per hour.. Because in my dashboard, there are 0 clicks and 1k+ impressions from past 4 hour.

ok here's how it works.

when pay per click ads are showing you will only be paid for clicks and stats will update to show the clicks and when cpm default ads are showing you will only be paid for cpm and not clicks so we do not show clicks in stats for cpm default but if an advertiser pays for cpm the clicks will show in the stats but you will only be paid for cpm and not the clicks.
legendary
our advertising service technology is second to none our anti fraud system is in top working order. your advertising is important to us and we want you to have the best experience possible
legendary
We are fast growing and we have alot of quality publisher to serve your ads and bring you the advertising you need for any bitcoin related service.
legendary
our advertising server is the best most reliable advertising at very good prices. advertise to day and generate huge traffic and more sign ups and users.
legendary
services that advertise with us get more signups and clicks everyday, advertising with us is just better.
legendary
Final Conclusion

PPC Ad Media network works well for all types of sites, small or big. The revenue depend on the site niche, quality of site, traffic and visitor location. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below.

thank you for that extra infomation
Pages:
Jump to: