Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors - page 20. (Read 21808 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
When to wait for access to the stock exchanges?
About a month after ICO.
Activity: 86
When to wait for access to the stock exchanges?
Hey. What bonus will I receive from storage? Smiley
Potential Appreciation in Value
The potential for increased profit over time and growing demand from retailers and
distributors as a result of redemption of loyalty bonuses, fees, cross-border money transfers
provides the basis for potential value appreciation over time. Provision of additional services based
on the PPTL coins to retailers and on-line wallet users will increase its total demand.
Transfers
We expect that PPTL coins will be exchangeable for fiat currencies and other
cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 24
Hey. What bonus will I receive from storage? Smiley
Tell us about your plans for the end of this year
Q4 2018 Advertising of Payportal wallet
Running internet advertising campaign to attract
and extend on-line Payportal wallet users.

Q4 2018 Development of own blockchain
Development and implementation of blockchain
technologies for decentralization of data, crossborder
money transfer service and fees collection
Activity: 98
Tell us about your plans for the end of this year
copper member
Activity: 112
You never knows until you try
PayPortal has just reached a key milestone of it growth roadmap by launching the Domestic money transfer service on the IOS and Android applications. 

The PayPortal platform was utilizing the advantages of personal computers and smart phones through availability on a secure web page (mob.payportal.in) that has been designed for personal computers and mobile browsers as well. The extension of DMT services through the smart phones applications will ensure ease and increase the number of wallet usage by customers.

The company is also on the final stages of testing the integration with Bharat Bill Pay System (BBPS) which will extend access to all utility bills, issued by Indian companies across the country for customers.

Good to see you can finally use crypto for utility bills. How exactly will you go about doing that? Sounds good to me. It is a step forward for crypto. Also, you active so keep it up, please. Never give up.
Thank you for moral support!

Actually Payportal has agreement with a bank and finalizing integration with Reserve BAnk of India payment system for bill payments (BBPS). After accomplishment of integration Payportal get access to all bills issued in the country. There are several scenarios available for payments: through retailers outlrts and personal customer care that includes bills management, notification and automatic payments.
Activity: 224
Hey. When will the presale end ?
Hey. remains 2 days to the end.
After that I can not buy tokens?
You can buy only when you start ICO.
And when will the ICO?
PRESALE stage. 30% Bonus
21 May - 10, June 2018
3,900,000 PPTL

ICO Stage 1. 20% Bonus
18 June - 24, June 2018
3,600,000 PPTL

ICO stage 2. 10% Bonus
25 June - 08, July 2018
3,300,000 PPTL.

ICO stage 3. NO Bonus
09 July - 15, July 2018
3,700,000 PPTL
You can buy only when you start ICO.
The project seems interesting, but I think there are too many total tokens, anyway I will be attentive to this thread to see how it evolves and see if I encourage to invest.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
PayPortal has just reached a key milestone of it growth roadmap by launching the Domestic money transfer service on the IOS and Android applications. 

The PayPortal platform was utilizing the advantages of personal computers and smart phones through availability on a secure web page (mob.payportal.in) that has been designed for personal computers and mobile browsers as well. The extension of DMT services through the smart phones applications will ensure ease and increase the number of wallet usage by customers.

The company is also on the final stages of testing the integration with Bharat Bill Pay System (BBPS) which will extend access to all utility bills, issued by Indian companies across the country for customers.

Good to see you can finally use crypto for utility bills. How exactly will you go about doing that? Sounds good to me. It is a step forward for crypto. Also, you active so keep it up, please. Never give up.
Activity: 65
The world of Blockchain will be open to new projects. Functional projects like this can easily adapt to my life. I hope for the future of poject.

Yes. They will help a lot to all people understand what is blockchain and how it works. Really great work from guys
Activity: 57
Only 3 days left until the end of presale. Dont miss a chance to grab 30%  bonus.

There are not much time left. So better hurry up for all who wan't to join!
It's really cool project!
Activity: 31
Hello, looks like an interesting project, so i will study the next day our whitepaper... you also have a German whitepaper? so details are easier to read and understand
copper member
You never knows until you try
Only 3 days left until the end of presale. Dont miss a chance to grab 30%  bonus.
Activity: 53
The world of Blockchain will be open to new projects. Functional projects like this can easily adapt to my life. I hope for the future of poject.
Pages:
Jump to: