Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors - page 39. (Read 21819 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Well, I'll study later. And by the way, what about the bounty pool?
TOTAL BOUNTY POOL = UP TO 700000 PPTL OR 5% OF ALL SOLD PPTL TOKENS.

And what about the distribution?
Bounty Allocation

25% Signature Campaign
15% Translation & Moderation
20% Content Creation
20% Twitter
15% Facebook
5% Telegram
copper member
Activity: 112
You never knows until you try
Being in sync with the customer needs and latest technologies in offer has ensured that PayPortal has become one of the pioneers in Indian Fintech space to leverage the blockchain technology for strengthening overall systems and implementing a cross border money transfer service between Indian immigrants living broad and their families in home country. The technology will also help in data decentralization and thus higher data security.
Latest news from the telecom sector confirms that top Indian telecom operators such as   Bharti Airtel , Vodafone India and Reliance Jio Infocomm  are evaluating the deployment of blockchain technology-based platforms to create new revenue streams. Jio is especially using a start-up accelerator, Jio-GenNext to access innovations from block-chain related start-ups and has also deployed an engineering team to work on the technology with the goal of developing new use case and applications. Vodafone India is also working with IBM in blockchain technology and is supposedly at the proof of concept (PoC) stage while Airtel is doing initial trials in the technology.
copper member
PayPortal’s diverse team combined with an international expertise and deep understanding of the industry issues has inspired them to dare to go beyond what their peers and competitors are doing. Leveraging the deep experience in banking, payments processing, telecom and information technology of its management team, PayPortal has established itself firmly as a service provider with wide coverage in its areas of operations.
copper member
Steve Jobs had famously remarked that innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. s.

PayPortal Services (P) Limited is leading the efforts of Indian Fintech industry towards safer, faster, transparent and more efficient payment systems for the ease of end customers through innovative solutions and technologies..  PayPortal is a privately-owned company, established under the Indian laws in 2011 by experts with more than two decades of experience in the international payment services industry. It is a payment solution company with expertise in mobile recharges, utility bill payments and money transfer.

PayPortal has always dared to experiment and innovate being on the fore front of innovation and out of the box thinking to ensure that we are able to serve our customers better, faster and more efficiently. The organization  also believe that combined with new technology, an organization needs a completely new mode of thinking that puts customer trust at the center of the entire organization, which translates to unwavering loyalty and sustainable profits.
Activity: 168

And what about the distribution?
Hey. How do you think the project can be successful?
Hey. By combining all the factors together, yes, I tend to believe that the project will be successful.
And what factors did you take into account?
The factor of the team's work, the factor supporting the community, the factor on the plans, the factor for costs, the factor for potential utility.
Your opinion takes place. And what do you say about the exchange? Is not it better to say now?
Not really. First of all, everything needs to be prepared, and the team does it. So, about the stock exchanges, the expectation of all will be fulfilled.
Maybe you're right. I agree with you. Okay, I'm still interested in bounty, you can tell me about her.
To understand what and how. go to this topic Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-payportal-bounty-is-closed-softcap-not-reached-3311075
Hey. By combining all the factors together, yes, I tend to believe that the project will be successful.
The factor of the team's work, the factor supporting the community, the factor on the plans, the factor for costs, the factor for potential utility.
Your opinion takes place. And what do you say about the exchange? Is not it better to say now?
Not really. First of all, everything needs to be prepared, and the team does it. So, about the stock exchanges, the expectation of all will be fulfilled.
Maybe you're right. I agree with you. Okay, I'm still interested in bounty, you can tell me about her.
To understand what and how. go to this topic Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-payportal-bounty-is-closed-softcap-not-reached-3311075
Activity: 74
PayPortal empowers blockchain technology to move towards a world of new applications.
Activity: 57
Liveliness admin will stimulate members who are in it to participate actively as well. hopefully PayPortal project is always active and successfull
Activity: 294
Investing in Payportal’s ICO is the chance of investing in fast upraising company. #Payportal ICO listings show very good rates that could help investors get on board to the right startup.
]https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6407871903423361024[/url]

Great rate and a great news for all of us!
Very nice!
I'm glad that I'm in!
copper member
I wish Payportal had received a PR offer from experienced company that agreed to make it for PPTL Tokens and take small portion of risks, but would receive higher rewards later.
copper member
The very important to investors to know that the Payportal is a real project, existing and generating revenue! Risks are very low.
Pages:
Jump to: