Pages:
Author

Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors - page 97. (Read 21822 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
OMG, you're doing a wonderful job as the community managers, developers, organizators etc. Your Telegram channel is very friendly and informative at the same time.
copper member
Activity: 112
You never knows until you try
Hey! For a new startup you have so much to say! I mean not many projects are concerned in rather social matters like renewable energy technologies. And that's really important for many people, including myself.
Thanks, we always have something to say. Soon we expect some new articles about Payportal to come out.
copper member
I am interested in this Project, I saw your bounty program already but how about the referral Program of this?

Thanks, could you clarify a little, what do you mean by the referral program ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I am interested in this Project, I saw your bounty program already but how about the referral Program of this?
Hey! For a new startup you have so much to say! I mean not many projects are concerned in rather social matters like renewable energy technologies. And that's really important for many people, including myself.
copper member
What exchanges are you going to get listed first?

Thanks, We had several negotiations, but we will come back to the discussions with cryptoeschanges in June.
What exchanges are you going to get listed first?
copper member
London acknowledged India achievements in science and technology.

PLease read full article --HERE--

Such platform need more support and we should reach about our project to the many investors using the various platform and communities, supporters attention and active participation help better.
Thanks for the bonus system!
That is really too good to see that each and everyday, the PayPortal has gaining more and more people as supporters, and those people who still wants to known and undersrand better what the PayPortal project realy is for the crypto community. I hope this kind of crypto project will come reach its success.

Me too, I observed that this project is really gaining more popularity as time goes by, and I have a strong feeling that this project have high chance to become successful in the near future.
That is really too good to see that each and everyday, the PayPortal has gaining more and more people as supporters, and those people who still wants to known and undersrand better what the PayPortal project realy is for the crypto community. I hope this kind of crypto project will come reach its success.
copper member
Guys, saw you on the conference. Great work! So nice to meet you!
It was a pleasure for our team too. Hope the conversation was fruitful.
Activity: 70
This project has a very interesting idea. Good luck to you for success in promoting the project! Hope it will give us surprise in the future.
Guys, saw you on the conference. Great work! So nice to meet you!
Seriously, how often do you see a high quality website, a workable and usable users dashboard and community menegment that actually solves issues? You're amazing
copper member
Activity: 294
Found your Twitter recently, very good content! I'd like to work with it for bounty
copper member
Well prepared project. I support this project. Because professional prepared team.  Amazing.  I hope your project is best in cryptocurrency market.
egretia
Thanks, even if not the best, but much demended in real life.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Well prepared project. I support this project. Because professional prepared team.  Amazing.  I hope your project is best in cryptocurrency market.
egretia
Pages:
Jump to: