Pages:
Author

Topic: PR in Crypto World - page 2. (Read 320 times)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
June 04, 2019, 01:34:58 AM
What kind of organic/paid promotions are successful for any crypto project? What will attracts you? For example influencers, facebook, twitter, IG, Youtube, blogs? What will get your attention?

I guess you need every ounce of promotion you can get from social media. So my answer will be everything, we all know that everyone is on the social media nowadays, so it is the perfect medium to spread the word about your project thru that platforms so that it can reach millions potential investors, just saying.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
June 04, 2019, 01:26:39 AM
What kind of organic/paid promotions are successful for any crypto project? What will attracts you? For example influencers, facebook, twitter, IG, Youtube, blogs? What will get your attention?

fake pump is the most effective for any crypto project and will attract all kind of people.
that is very true. But I think the thing that attracts me more is the community and its price when being traded at non-central exchange. Sometimes we can buy tokens at very cheap prices at IDEX or Forkdelta and when we exchange exchange, we can sell for x5 and even x14.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
June 04, 2019, 01:16:40 AM

fake pump is the most effective for any crypto project and will attract all kind of people.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
June 03, 2019, 11:41:05 PM
Blogs are boring to be honest, people who's watching a certain blog does really have the passion for reading. Vlog is the new trend these days, video + blog. With graphical content that teaches the audiences is what mostly people want and this is popular now through youtube.

The best marketing is actually having a solid product and development team.
This isn't a marketing, this all about the product and asset of the company.

There is a saying in the industry, "The product markets itself." While this may be an exaggeration, it's a philosophy that certain projects follow. Cardano is one such project, whereas say Tron is more about making headlines for the sake of making headlines.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 03, 2019, 06:00:04 AM
Blogs are boring to be honest, people who's watching a certain blog does really have the passion for reading. Vlog is the new trend these days, video + blog. With graphical content that teaches the audiences is what mostly people want and this is popular now through youtube.

This isn't a marketing, this all about the product and asset of the company.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
June 03, 2019, 05:41:50 AM

There are lot of things that should get accordingly with promotion. To be honest they all should be carried out to get the attention. Choosing one alone way or platform of promoting means you are targetting only one part of the group IMO.

For me I would choose Blogs and YouTube as a way that will bring my attention.

But this is one important thing to note down;

I mean not the "best marketing" but promotion would be a waste if you are fail to give impression before community as strong and unique product.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
June 03, 2019, 04:58:59 AM
I also think the paid ads can't add value for long term because only if a project is good enough people will start invest on a coin and is not need for paid ads to have only a temporary pump.
Merit: 281
June 03, 2019, 03:55:12 AM

I personally am very skeptical of paid advertisements, especially after the collapse of the ICO market. The best marketing is actually having a solid product and development team. Also, YouTube personalities discussing new projects without getting paid by them can be very effective.
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
June 03, 2019, 03:49:52 AM
In my opinion, the most important aspect of any advertising campaign is the transparency and presence of media personalities. But if we are talking about advertising cryptocurrency projects, then of course this is the availability of good content in all social networks and then also having a direct connection with the team will also be a good advantage.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
June 03, 2019, 03:19:12 AM
Just as you have clearly stated out yourself the kinds of PR you have seen people doing in crypto. Now to the choice of doing any of the many faction we have, just study where you fall perfectly. I.e if you are an article person,  then blogging campaign is just the best for you. Good luck buddy!
Activity: 243
Merit: 1
June 03, 2019, 03:16:12 AM
Pages:
Jump to: